We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 38 of 38
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by fmac81 View Post
    Firstly, I apologize if you felt my prior post was overly-condescending, this was not the intended point of my post. Maybe I did misinterpret what you were trying to convey, here or there (see below), but that was a response based on my initial reaction to how you wrote your suggestions. It is my feedback, doesn't mean you have to like it or accept it; just as your ideas don't always have to be liked or accepted, so long as they are given due consideration and respect (which I tried to do).
    -Perfect summary here: "It is my feedback, doesn't mean you have to like it or accept it; just as your ideas don't always have to be liked or accepted"


    never questioned your freedom of thought. It was feedback, plain and simple. Perhaps too critical at times (I address that below), but certainly nothing requiring this sort of overreaction to. I don't think you ever replied to me until this post, so not sure what that is all about. I think you are mish-mashing other earlier responses with mine.
    - I think you are right, it all got a bit too much text in my head.

    Some of your ideas seemed out of the blue to me. That being said, you dont have to consider my feedback if you dont want to. Maybe look a little closer and see that I was trying to get a sense of where you were at with your burglar.
    -And so far it would look to a few people that if it is "out of the blue, it is interferring with the flow of more of the same or lets go back to the past in the future, please. I was told 3 times if not more in this thread that i do not conceive of burglar class/ role / image so on and so forth in the right way. And I was like "I hope you really don't know what I am thinking, because getting a cup of tea, is all that is on my mind right now".

    Philosophical personal attacks? Really? It was a few critiques, some of which I had a strong opinions related to tangent topics. It seems as though you're insisting on there having been insults in my post where there weren't any. My post was not barring you from "freedom of thought" or had any mention of that... Again, it could just be a mix-up of a response that you thought was mine, I didn't see it as insulting your philosophy or person.
    As I said, may have mixed things up! Sorry.


    Have you ever seen these forums as calm? Take a look at the PvMP forums, and let me know. Those threads are toxic. I thought my post was rather harmless, all things considered. Any time someone suggests gameplay changes like this, you're going to get opinions, irregardless of whether you want them. I shared mine, doesn't mean you have to agree with it.
    Hey, i don't post on ANY forums for years, then this game draws me into forum here now guess the new expansion did it. I can be overly removed from the aggressive "flow" of how things are, but i believe it is a good positive thing. I do try to be calm, just as in "always" even when i post in forums anywhere


    Thank you for clarifying. Sometimes intentions get lost in long posts (my own included).
    I think that part of the misunderstanding between us, is that you might be approaching burglar as a purely DPS class, perhaps, trying to treat it like other rogues you have played from different games? I don't know. I will say that LotRO's burglar is a lot of simultaneous CC to set up your DPS. If you dont have positional, for instance, that's at least a 25% difference in damage right there (even more if you have the legacy). These are caveats that are so embedded in skill descriptions, it's easy to miss them. With champion, you just stroll into an enemy camp and shing-a-ling away. Same goes for hunter... Pew! pew! .
    Hey, hey, it's alright to assume, you can ask, but no offence in assuming I do set up attacks and I did just melee say in WP helping some one who became a friend by almost "tanking" (they did not have too much gear / morale) I do apreciate Blue line a lot as well and not for bob and weave but for the gambles. However red line seems to be just "go anywhere" type of thing and i legacied everything in it.

    I was not implying that you wanted ranged attacks, rather, I was critiquing (I'll admit, somewhat excessively) the fact you compared in several other posts that you couldn't kill things as quickly as your champ. This implied, to me, that you want to kill as-fast-as an AoE class does, or burglars don't have a melee skill like Pen Shot with no cooldown, doing a lot of damage. I've already given my opinion on hunter, so I'll spare that spiel. Leastways, thats how I read it.
    Well, I kinda do? hehe and there is a sweet spot when i can be effective, NPCes that do not mit too much have right amount of morale, you know or a boss that can not hit through my armor pretty much. These things after a long climb are fun. I did get 5 exp level on Champ in an hour (I know because i stopped when the exp boost run out) even with exp boost it took me like 3 hours on the Burglar to get same exp in same spot. Does not make me enjoy my main class less, but it does not make it any easier or faster...
    Some of my strong opinions about the current state of hunters found their way into my post, so I am sorry if you felt they were "philosophical attacks" against you (to be clear: they weren't) . The Burglar class "is what it is".
    It all really as it is and there is never a word of actual frustration associated with anything in my case. Just bad typing because i do want to explain a few things, may come across as short too, which is unintended.


    I never said to reroll. That's a blantant distortion of my response. It's fine that you desire more of one mechanic or another. My response was given from my perspective about why I did or did not agree with your ideas. Other forum members might have given a negative vibe in their respective posts, but my response was not one of those. Again, sorry if you felt insulted — that was not at all my intention. Half of my post was trying to understand why you wanted the ideas you listed.
    It was the person that posted before and after your reply, they used your long post as a degree of communal regection of my ideas. To them your post did justify their opinion, which is fine. So, I ended up congratulating it all. There was some other post telling me to play some other class if I want to lead raids, you know. I never had desire to lead raids actually, just not my style, I cook too much. I like to drop the cooking and run out of the Shire and go like "Sign me up++++ I need this raid"


    It appears I misread the touch and go part, my bad.
    HIPS has its roots as a survival skill, not as an offensive one. It's just how the skill works.
    -This is from some other game here, I am really used to be able to stay hidden / sneak around at nearly all times. I miss it.

    **** EDIT: I'm assuming you like Coupe de Grace? Not that this is a bad thing, it can be useful in my opinion, for sure. As in, the auto-stealth mechanic after using it? Having reread what you wrote, I think that's the idea you were trying to suggest? Correct me if I'm wrong here... Just trying to get a better sense...
    NOW we are talking. You know that other game gave me stelth after every killshot we called it chain BS(back stab) because back stab can only be done out of stealth. There were long times when i did not have the Coupe de Grace and it took me a while using it to realize that I live it and used a version of it in 1999. I was slow because I was a LOTRO resident for a while then and forgot "Kingdom of Drakkar" fun... So, mechanics is all there and I think it does make sense...



    I'm not "afraid of change" as you insinuate. I was saying these changes didn't make sense — coming from my perspective— to implement with Burglar's current situation. I never claimed to be the best burglar in the game, or an all-knowing burglar god. Was just offering my two-pence.
    -Hey, thank you for that!

    The fast pace can be difficult at times to keep up with. I agree with that. However, as I've said before, and you're already aware of, each class plays differently. Burglars are not the fast-paced, mindlessly-kill everything-in-sight kind of class. If you're looking for that sort of gameplay experience, LotRO forces you to change classes to reap the benefits of different styles, rather than adapt a class to however you desire. Other games might have systems that are more personalized, I frankly dont know. But, like it or not, this setup is unlikely to change (class changes in general are few and far between, unless its a gamebreaking bug or exploit). It just is what it is. Sorry to break it to you.
    No worries, nothing is broken :P


    I'm glad that you like burglar... Quite honestly, I'm trying to be helpful in my posts. I don't like forum nastiness any more than you do. I'm not one of those "keyboard warrior" types. Perhaps there is a class question or tactic I can try to answer that will improve your damage? Worth a shot. Just trying to help.
    -Thanks, I may go back to this, i need to get some more firm opinions on legacies, like crit rating of about +1400 on a surprise strike on the tools, there is a post elsewhere and that person said they love it. And whenever i see a hard number and not a % I feel that it is too limiting and I could just swap it oout for sneak run speed.

    [QUOTEI dont recall asking for a nerf? I'm confused by this assertion. I said burglars were fine as is... Also, being #4 in damage? I never talked about that...[/QUOTE] -Was not you. I got lazy and threw everything into one post as I said, if you look up the thread you will see who said what. Thank you for writing at length, showing you care and as a result allowing me to treat you reply seriously.

    Sigh... I will reiterate that I was not making a personal attack, so just take a deep breath please.
    ~ Throllo
    Breath takes place as long as we are alive even when we sleep, on it's own, i just watch it go in and out, sometimes. No need to "take it". But I know what you mean. Cheers~
    If others and big folks know too much about you, well you have to hide better. Because burglars do not exist, really.
    https://shirehobbits.wordpress.com - Den of Thieves, working the Farms of the Shire.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaxmaxmillion View Post
    Throllo,

    Ironic, <--- that's the big word while commenting in regards to your long reply. It has quite a few misreadings and even more assumptions.

    And to the other person that drew the line telling me that now based on this open, honest "say what you feel" conversation in these forums I need to reroll or what not.

    -I know I have started this thread. I know I posted what I think. I know I carefully read all the contributions. And I know that never in my mind I thought of telling anyone of you where to go and what to do.

    This thread could have spared any of this if it was intended as a sort of discussion or a disagreement, but making it personal more and more when I reply to your contributions, well, that's not completely mature - no matter the age you have leveled to in RL.

    This argument is just out of this world ^%$%$# <--- something censored, "You play your burg wrong" or "you want your burg to be something it is not". Remember, I did not have to post nothing here, all of this is more imagined then visual, we are entitled to freedom of though, trust me on the last one.

    It is really weird that discussions on a class become philosophical personal attacks. We have to be mature enough to just agree to disagree, especially if with all the years of experience we still fail at CALMLY reading a post in the forums on our favorite class. This is the forum where pinned posts are 5+ years old.

    You should be happy some one is talking here and it is not
    "what craft burglar should do" or
    "what race my burglar should be" or
    "i am returning player and made a valar burglar and have endless questions"

    FYI,

    Game, any game has dynamics, these dynamics are driven by prevalent classes and abilities at their speed so if all the hunters are broken, guess what that means whole game is broken. And it is not what I would say. My take on this is along these lines "it is what it is, currently"

    My burg is 115, I have played in the moors, but very little.
    My hunter is 105, it was my 1st character here that I stuck with because I love crafting and he was / is my original explorer.
    I also have a champ that is at 110 that I made with AoV that came with purchase of Mordor.
    I have 4 other characters past level 40

    I only really play burg and gear him. It is embarrassing how much stronger my not geared champ and hunter are then my Burg. And it could totally be my inability to grasp all the fine points of how to sit in the corner and pretending that i am a melee class or what not.

    ============================== ===============
    To correct some misgivings that arise from your reading of my post:

    1. I do not want any ranged attacks on burg - I have played that elsewhere, it is boring.
    2. I do not feel AoE is appropriate when it comes to attacks on a burg.

    -I believe I said that in my posts, not the opposite as you imply.

    What I feel, I would like more of. Please disagree with me and demand that I "reroll" (BTW, there is no real reroll in LOTRO, only really delete)

    Hide (not touch and go) should be that proverbial bread and butter of the burglar class.
    I feel that I would like / should be able to hide more often. Thus HIPS on 4 min cooldown is not my favorite.

    Why?

    Game is very fast, with very powerful classes and characters at the top driving it to become even faster.

    Burglars as a class, changes to burglar class and the whole thing somehow has a lot of fear and envy of others / unknown.

    I personally do not see a reason to change the class, but adjust and as I said I like playing it, with different strategies at that too. (I will admit that I have not played yellow line really)
    But as it is normal to compete and the very emotional thread where people are coming in asking to nerf burglar class because it is #4 damage wise, this thread is a proof of it.

    To compete better, I think it is a good idea to shorten the cooldowns as Burglar goes up in levels, so that these master burglars that have spent their whole leveling experience planning every step (AND LEVELED TO THE TOP) of a slow walk could take a breather and run around a bit.

    Thank you.

    PS.
    Do not make it personal.
    I am a nice guy, it will just roll of my back and you will regret the negativity you gave rise to about all these imaginary "characters".
    if you have burglar on 115 you would know you have good 10 rotational skills (+ few who are used on specific cases). This means you never run out of usable skills in pve that arent on cd. Just learn the class and stop complaining about cooldowns. If you used all this energy on learning rotation of the class you would have better time. Hips, TnG and KO have cooldown for a reason those are extremely potent skills and do not need lower CDs. Those are ultimate get away from fight, or I win buttons. So unless they are nerffed significantly there cant be lower CD and most of burgs who know their class thinks these are on far too short CD already.

    Only way where hips on shorter cd like 2 minutes would make sense is if burg is given 3 seconds time to reattack the target. If burglar fails to do this hips goes on 10 minute cd.

    Your demands for more dps just shows your utter ignorance towards game mechanics. Burglar are already more important to groups overall dps than top tier dps hunter is. True dps which is directly because of burglar on raid size fights is way more than adding hunter/RK. Its usually dps worth of good 3 players when you add one burglar into the raid. So please stop talking about increasing dps on the class.
    Last edited by siipperi; Mar 15 2018 at 08:04 AM.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    if you have burglar on 115 you would know you have good 10 rotational skills (+ few who are used on specific cases). This means you never run out of usable skills in pve that arent on cd. Just earn the class and stop complaining about cooldowns. If you used all this energy on learning rotation of the class you would have better time. Hips, TnG and KO have cooldown for a reason those are extremely potent skills and do not need lower CDs. Those are ultimate get away from fight, or I win buttons. So unless they are nerffed significantly there cant be lower CD and most of burgs who know their class thinks these are on far too short CD already.

    Only way where hips on shorter cd like 2 minutes would make sense is if burg is given 3 seconds time to reattack the target. If burglar fails to do this hips goes on 10 minute cd.

    Your demands for more dps just shows your utter ignorance towards game mechanics. Burglar are already more important to groups overall dps than top tier dps hunter is. True dps which is directly because of burglar on raid size fights is way more than adding hunter/RK. Its usually dps worth of good 3 players when you add one burglar into the raid. So please stop talking about increasing dps on the class.
    As long as you are telling me over and over what to do. I will likewise tell you what to do.
    Please read better, write better and go into particulars. Statements like this are too personal and not nice in general:


    Just earn the class and stop complaining about cooldowns.
    or
    Your demands for more dps just shows your utter ignorance towards game mechanics.



    I regret if i came across as complaining or demanding. I in general do not do things that I do not enjoy, i am very stubborn person that way. I am happy with my characters, all of them, especially my main. But looking at what is happening around me in this game, well. Not going to explain to you or you will get more cut and dry, i am afraid.
    Best regards to you too`
    If others and big folks know too much about you, well you have to hide better. Because burglars do not exist, really.
    https://shirehobbits.wordpress.com - Den of Thieves, working the Farms of the Shire.

  4. #29
    Summary:

    - Burglar needs change A B C because I personally have problem X Y Z, and I think/assume/imagine things in contents I never played are like O P Q;
    - Your problems are caused by... which can be improved with...; your imaginations are wrong and in reality things are like...
    - I do not give a darn about what you think, whether you have more experience or whatever. What you said are just your personal opinions. This thread is about *my* opinions and *mine* alone.

    Man cenuva métim' andúnë.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Farasilion View Post
    Summary:

    - Burglar needs change A B C because I personally have problem X Y Z, and I think/assume/imagine things in contents I never played are like O P Q;
    - Your problems are caused by... which can be improved with...; your imaginations are wrong and in reality things are like...
    - I do not give a darn about what you think, whether you have more experience or whatever. What you said are just your personal opinions. This thread is about *my* opinions and *mine* alone.
    Thank you!

    It's a good one.

    Sounds calm too, does it not?
    If others and big folks know too much about you, well you have to hide better. Because burglars do not exist, really.
    https://shirehobbits.wordpress.com - Den of Thieves, working the Farms of the Shire.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaxmaxmillion View Post
    As long as you are telling me over and over what to do. I will likewise tell you what to do.
    Please read better, write better and go into particulars. Statements like this are too personal and not nice in general:


    Just earn the class and stop complaining about cooldowns.
    or
    Your demands for more dps just shows your utter ignorance towards game mechanics.



    I regret if i came across as complaining or demanding. I in general do not do things that I do not enjoy, i am very stubborn person that way. I am happy with my characters, all of them, especially my main. But looking at what is happening around me in this game, well. Not going to explain to you or you will get more cut and dry, i am afraid.
    Best regards to you too`
    Those aren't nothing personal, just facts. If you run into skill cooldowns big way your rotation is lacking. If they would give to burglar the best DPS, it would mean other classes that are actual DPS classes get out of business. If it takes you long time to kill stuff, well you simply lack proper rotation, my burglar kills 5-6 targets faster than my guardian ever would, while having at least, if not better survivability as my guardian while burning TnG. Play and learn the game, you ignore this game is about balance of several classes, not just one. Buffing burglar on things you have requested would lead to massive imbalance in the game. On top of this you keep throwing personal attack accusations to anyone who disagrees with you and who explains why you are simply wrong on your takes and why such changes would lead to negative changes in the game.

    Some of us are more concerned of having the real balance in this game instead of one class being absurdly overpowered, which buffing burglar would cause. Lowering panic cooldowns significantly leads to disbalanced gameplay. Lowering basic rotation skills CDs will cause disbalance on the rotational usage of skills, increasing damage because ST class will cause major disbalance in end game due to burglar not being DPS class and increasing everyones DPS by extreme amount, while them doing extremely high DPS themselves. This would label every other DPS class irrelevant, due to burglar stacking. And as said it's bad since burglar isn't even DPS class in the first place.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Those aren't nothing personal, just facts. If you run into skill cooldowns big way your rotation is lacking. If they would give to burglar the best DPS, it would mean other classes that are actual DPS classes get out of business. If it takes you long time to kill stuff, well you simply lack proper rotation, my burglar kills 5-6 targets faster than my guardian ever would, while having at least, if not better survivability as my guardian while burning TnG. Play and learn the game, you ignore this game is about balance of several classes, not just one. Buffing burglar on things you have requested would lead to massive imbalance in the game. On top of this you keep throwing personal attack accusations to anyone who disagrees with you and who explains why you are simply wrong on your takes and why such changes would lead to negative changes in the game.

    Some of us are more concerned of having the real balance in this game instead of one class being absurdly overpowered, which buffing burglar would cause. Lowering panic cooldowns significantly leads to disbalanced gameplay. Lowering basic rotation skills CDs will cause disbalance on the rotational usage of skills, increasing damage because ST class will cause major disbalance in end game due to burglar not being DPS class and increasing everyones DPS by extreme amount, while them doing extremely high DPS themselves. This would label every other DPS class irrelevant, due to burglar stacking. And as said it's bad since burglar isn't even DPS class in the first place.
    I will just let your comments stand.
    -Writing this so that you know I have read it.
    Cheers~
    If others and big folks know too much about you, well you have to hide better. Because burglars do not exist, really.
    https://shirehobbits.wordpress.com - Den of Thieves, working the Farms of the Shire.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaxmaxmillion View Post
    Yes it is true, everywhere you hear that Burglar is not a good choice if you want to do melee or buff / debuff.
    You are already wrong in the first line.

    Burg is prolly the only class with 3 full playable lines (and all 3 are fun id say) in both pve and pvp...and a MUST in raid (personally i prefer to run with 2 burgs sometimes)
    Rialtan - Rk - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog
    Stragnokka - Champ - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Michel Delving
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaxmaxmillion View Post
    -Perfect summary here: "It is my feedback, doesn't mean you have to like it or accept it; just as your ideas don't always have to be liked or accepted"
    This makes me happy that everything got cleared up between us!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaxmaxmillion View Post
    -Thanks, I may go back to this, i need to get some more firm opinions on legacies, like crit rating of about +1400 on a surprise strike on the tools, there is a post elsewhere and that person said they love it. And whenever i see a hard number and not a % I feel that it is too limiting and I could just swap it oout for sneak run speed.
    Oh, I totally agree! There are some legacies that I immediately get suspicious of lol. The nice thing for burglars is how many good legacies we have, in comparison to say, Beornings, or Hunter melee weapon legacies (aside from barrage).

    If they only had +1400 Surprise Strike on their toolkit, I'm assuming their LI is not fully imbued yet? The max legacy for that goes up to +7300 crit rating on Surprise Strike, but this legacy is available on the melee weapon, not the toolkit.

    For tools, if its okay with you, I am going to go ahead and list what I use on my toolkit below (this is more of a red/blue combo because I switch back and forth). Keep in mind, this setup would be a toolkit with 7 legacies (+1 from the Anfalas Crystal), fully maxed for imbuement (536 levels).
    • Tricks Duration (+15s, +5400 resistance penetration — enemies won't avoid trick debuffs)
    • Positional Damage (+43.8%)
    • Skills Critical Multiplier (+43.8%)
    • Reveal Weakness incoming damage (+14.6%)
    • Sneak Movement Speed (+29.2%)
    • Surprise Strike Damage (+58.4%) OR Agility (+236)
    • Critical Chain Skills Crit Rating (+7300) OR Coupe De Grace Crit Rating (+7300)

    If you want more of a "mixed" tools legacy set, I suggest the Critical Chain Skills Crit Rating, as this will effect the damage of: Double-Edged Strike, Flashing Blades, Exposed Throat and Gamblers Advantage, among others. However, if you are going all Red line, then Coupe De Grace Crit Rating is probably the better option. I like CCSCR (yes I abbreviated there lol), because it affects more than just 1 skill's damage output. The +Agility legacy will boost your damage in general, and many burglars I know do not use Surprise Strike legacies, since its animation out of stealth is long, and that interrupts their rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaxmaxmillion View Post
    dont recall asking for a nerf? I'm confused by this assertion. I said burglars were fine as is... Also, being #4 in damage? I never talked about that... -Was not you. I got lazy and threw everything into one post as I said, if you look up the thread you will see who said what. Thank you for writing at length, showing you care and as a result allowing me to treat you reply seriously.
    I see that now. I sorta realized it after I made my response, but it was so early in the morning I was too tired to edit the whole thing .

    Hope this helps!
    Throllo
    Servers: Bullroarer, Gladden, Landroval (new primary), Arkenstone (Grimmtail)
    Long live Dwarrowdelf server! You shall be missed!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Rialtan View Post
    You are already wrong in the first line.

    Burg is prolly the only class with 3 full playable lines (and all 3 are fun id say) in both pve and pvp...and a MUST in raid (personally i prefer to run with 2 burgs sometimes)
    Anyone can be wrong in the eyes of anyone, it's a given. Not a surprise to me, ever

    I also said that I have heard this. What do I think? About what? Oh trust me, i know
    If others and big folks know too much about you, well you have to hide better. Because burglars do not exist, really.
    https://shirehobbits.wordpress.com - Den of Thieves, working the Farms of the Shire.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaxmaxmillion View Post
    Anyone can be wrong in the eyes of anyone, it's a given. Not a surprise to me, ever

    I also said that I have heard this. What do I think? About what? Oh trust me, i know
    Dont play with words.

    You started your thread with a simple sentence. That sentence is not true since any raid uses at least 1 burg.
    It has a good red rotation with a good damage (plus a perma 20% inc dmg debuff working on whole raid) and powerful debuffs on yellow.

    That sentence could be right for champs, beorns or wardens. Not for burgs :P
    Rialtan - Rk - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog
    Stragnokka - Champ - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Rialtan View Post
    Dont play with words.

    You started your thread with a simple sentence. That sentence is not true since any raid uses at least 1 burg.
    It has a good red rotation with a good damage (plus a perma 20% inc dmg debuff working on whole raid) and powerful debuffs on yellow.

    That sentence could be right for champs, beorns or wardens. Not for burgs :P
    Trust me it is better to be playfull then hostile.

    An example, It is possible to say: "This is not so" or "you are wrong" - all the while talking about same issue.

    In that sentence did I say that it is also my opinion? - Yet you told me that I am wrong?
    -I know it is hard to keep things straight when people actually engage.

    Are you interested in stating your understanding here, which you did or waiting for me to admit that I was wrong at least a lot of times, untill you are happy?

    Now, just tell me that it was a mistake to post in the forums at all and I will reply: SOOO right you are, it does feel like such a waste of time!

    FYI this line you mention, it talks about an image, I have heard this, all that may not even be the image you know of, which is also fine.
    Last edited by Kaxmaxmillion; Mar 16 2018 at 09:54 AM.
    If others and big folks know too much about you, well you have to hide better. Because burglars do not exist, really.
    https://shirehobbits.wordpress.com - Den of Thieves, working the Farms of the Shire.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by fmac81 View Post
    If they only had +1400 Surprise Strike on their toolkit, I'm assuming their LI is not fully imbued yet? The max legacy for that goes up to +7300 crit rating on Surprise Strike, but this legacy is available on the melee weapon, not the toolkit.
    My bag never even got the imbue, yet. I have legacies I want and Iexp ruins in the vault, maybe this weekend, who knows!
    If you want more of a "mixed" tools legacy set, I suggest the Critical Chain Skills Crit Rating, as this will effect the damage of: Double-Edged Strike, Flashing Blades, Exposed Throat and Gamblers Advantage, among others. However, if you are going all Red line, then Coupe De Grace Crit Rating is probably the better option. I like CCSCR (yes I abbreviated there lol), because it affects more than just 1 skill's damage output.
    -I see some people build bags like that. I like single trait tree per bag, Who knows maybe later on I get to make 2nd bag. But now I need to start on this, the 1st one


    The +Agility legacy will boost your damage in general, and many burglars I know do not use Surprise Strike legacies, since its animation out of stealth is long, and that interrupts their rotation.
    -I was thinking about animation in general, but good to hear it like this. Maybe time to change away from SS.
    Hope this helps!
    Throllo
    Sure, good conversation always does even if there is a forum / reply delay.
    Best regards,
    If others and big folks know too much about you, well you have to hide better. Because burglars do not exist, really.
    https://shirehobbits.wordpress.com - Den of Thieves, working the Farms of the Shire.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload