We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 57
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    That being said, I haven't run it at t2c yet, mostly cuz I don't do the p2w grind for tons of solvents.
    You can buy solvents for 50-60g each... that's hardly p2w. Getting ingame gold is literally one of the easiest things.

  2. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia.Arkenstone View Post
    You can buy solvents for 50-60g each... that's hardly p2w. Getting ingame gold is literally one of the easiest things.
    I also haven't seen any universal solvents drop from Court of Seregost. Just the featured instance.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    First thing said from you that I actually agree with. Everyone wants it as a simple faceroll... glad to see someone showing it can be done differently.


    That being said, I haven't run it at t2c yet, mostly cuz I don't do the p2w grind for tons of solvents. I have however run t1 a ton at 115 and thoroughly enjoy it. I have done it to swap but I don't really see it as that big of a deal with it. If you are just doing it to gear an alt, run it at 105 for the ash. Also everything in there is fellowship trade-able.
    Just my 2 cents.
    You don't need solvents. I ran with initial mordor essences these instances (ofc upgraded later on some classes). Ones that doesn't require solvents. I even finished the raid with t9 essences so there's that.

    Quote Originally Posted by sahanto View Post
    A) seregost, gear drop wise only helps the new ppl who have recently finished mordor, the ppl who have the last alliance set and now want to upgrade to the 330 set. And if u wanna slot light and spend 4 years doing this instance and doing it every single day with multiple alts all i can say is have fun with that buddy.

    B)I dont beleive your minstrel story to be true simply because i have a fully geared dps mini and it took about the same time as ur describing (im saying 2 96 runes 197k mastry 71k crit) also df is this?: get some stupid 18 light piece or gold rings for show off. You know that gold rings are the best rings to have right? your point becomes weaker and weaker as you talk more and more because it really seems like you got no clue what your talking about and how on earth could anyone agree with this? You want MORE grind? df is wrong with u.

    C)have fun taking 3 lms through seregost t2c i tried doing it 2 dps and a healer once. We failed. Tryed 1 lm 2 dps once. We failed. You need a tank. The third person is also very important because if u grab heals then gj youll prolly get it. if you get 1 tank 1 dps and 1 lm you better hope ur 1 dps is good enough to kill the second boss before ur tank dies. Basically long story short, NO not every set up works for t2.


    For the side argument that ppl are talking about rn the whole "if ur not good enough for 115 t2c do 105 ash stuff and gear". To those ppl I ask pls leave. This argument is not really about grind its more about how this decision was lootbox driven and how SSG is completely contradicting itself when they talk about end game
    A) Agreed it helps the most new players but that's always the case with instances. What reason there is to do instance if you already geared with better equipment? On CoS case you still get ash, emps and so on. It's not my fault some players are slow on their runs and don't know basic skill rotations. Our groups never are and never were even when under geared. And most importantly we had/have fun.

    B) And? I'm simply better player in that case if you can't do it in that time with better equipment. Lets not act like killing some of bosses in 3 minutes is even close to being good damage... Yes I do know gold rings are BiS, but I don't care. Getting ok equipment is way more important than saving everything for irrelevant gold ring when gearing up first time. Getting few teals is far more important to get proper gear than saving for gold rings.

    C) Just because you fail doesn't mean others will. Captain can sustain that damage for several minutes. Guardian can as well. Warden can sustain himself infinitely but others might die.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    You don't need solvents. I ran with initial mordor essences these instances (ofc upgraded later on some classes). Ones that doesn't require solvents. I even finished the raid with t9 essences so there's that.

    B) And? I'm simply better player in that case if you can't do it in that time with better equipment. Lets not act like killing some of bosses in 3 minutes is even close to being good damage... Yes I do know gold rings are BiS, but I don't care. Getting ok equipment is way more important than saving everything for irrelevant gold ring when gearing up first time. Getting few teals is far more important to get proper gear than saving for gold rings.

    C) Just because you fail doesn't mean others will. Captain can sustain that damage for several minutes. Guardian can as well. Warden can sustain himself infinitely but others might die.

    B)Or or ORRR your lying to prove ur point 2B) so you prefer not to be as good as possible for the raid? +Gold rings for a will class is very much worth it. Not only do i keep the same mastry from the 7k mastry and 7k tact one but i also get 3k crit rating. 6k added since i gotem both.

    C)Captains can sustain it for about less then 2 min, gaurds for about the same period of time. and i dont think you know that warden self heal got nerfed/ warden self heals cant sustain a warden when attacking 1 target. So can 2 330-337 dps finish second boss? Perhaps not since u need atleast 20k dps coming out of both of em and that requires at least 200k mastry and 40k crit(you also need full tact mits and atleast 50% crit D). You have a fun time increasing how much you have to grind to be raid eligible IDGAF tbh, Im a challanger I get 2k ash every week no matter what from the raid.
    Last edited by sahanto; Mar 13 2018 at 11:46 PM.

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by keztryl View Post
    As of this morning, it would appear that SSG has also lowered the amount ash you get from using the Flame of Ancalamir on gear that drops from CoS. Teal items now only give 80 Ashes of Enchantment, and purple items 60 ash. I'm hoping decreasing the amount of ash is a precursor to being able to alt again for these runs.
    I thought that change was made a while ago. SSG just keeps nerfing the amount of ash you get from everything, even from the lootboxes. They screwed up with U22 by increasing the amount of ash that lootboxes drop, but I'm sure it's "unintended behavior" and ash drop rate will be nerfed to the pre-u22 level with the tomorrow's patch. So open as many as you can tonight, especially since they also drop other good items like Tomes of Defence, Attack Damage Tomes, etc. Don't buy the keys from the store, though, only use the slivers. SSG doesn't deserve a cent from us for the keys.

    LFF is already starting to look like a ghost town, nobody wants to run Seregost more than once a day because of this change. If anyone from SSG is reading this thread - congratulations, every time I think it can't get any more ridiculous you prove me wrong.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Western_Wind View Post
    I thought that change was made a while ago. SSG just keeps nerfing the amount of ash you get from everything, even from the lootboxes. They screwed up with U22 by increasing the amount of ash that lootboxes drop, but I'm sure it's "unintended behavior" and ash drop rate will be nerfed to the pre-u22 level with the tomorrow's patch. So open as many as you can tonight, especially since they also drop other good items like Tomes of Defence, Attack Damage Tomes, etc. Don't buy the keys from the store, though, only use the slivers. SSG doesn't deserve a cent from us for the keys.

    LFF is already starting to look like a ghost town, nobody wants to run Seregost more than once a day because of this change. If anyone from SSG is reading this thread - congratulations, every time I think it can't get any more ridiculous you prove me wrong.
    /salute

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by sahanto View Post
    B)Or or ORRR your lying to prove ur point 2B) so you prefer not to be as good as possible for the raid? +Gold rings for a will class is very much worth it. Not only do i keep the same mastry from the 7k mastry and 7k tact one but i also get 3k crit rating. 6k added since i gotem both.

    C)Captains can sustain it for about less then 2 min, gaurds for about the same period of time. and i dont think you know that warden self heal got nerfed/ warden self heals cant sustain a warden when attacking 1 target. So can 2 330-337 dps finish second boss? Perhaps not since u need atleast 20k dps coming out of both of em and that requires at least 200k mastry and 40k crit(you also need full tact mits and atleast 50% crit D). You have a fun time increasing how much you have to grind to be raid eligible IDGAF tbh, Im a challanger I get 2k ash every week no matter what from the raid.
    B) theres minstrel forums if you need help.

    C) you need better tanks in that case. I play warden every now and then and it doesnt even break a sweat to overheal that boss... You can mostly just do damage rotation. Yes 2 dps can easily be doing extremely low 25-30k dps on that boss combined and not needing any kind of healer. Not that you need to. We already duoed this instance back on u21.2 several times without any problems (even when I didnt have 2x 96 relics). No you do not need 200k mastery nor 50% critical defence nor full mitigations.

    I dont care if you got carried to some title tbh, your take on this is simply wrong. Having some title that is depending on 12 people is irrelevant on 3 man completion.

  8. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    No you do not need 200k mastery nor 50% critical defence nor full mitigations.
    But if you dont have that, you cant ignore the mechanics in the bossfight
    And the mechanics (especially dots stacking the buff and not only skills that get used during eye-time) are annoying.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    You don't need solvents. I ran with initial mordor essences these instances (ofc upgraded later on some classes). Ones that doesn't require solvents. I even finished the raid with t9 essences so there's that.
    I have tried that, unfortunately I get the reply of DPS isn't geared well enough.. Eh whatever tho. ¯\_(?)_/¯
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth | Daechamnir | Rimenswords | Beornemgarth | Rimensneak | Rimenoath | Rimenheals | Rimentank |
    Arkenstone Server, Meneldor native.
    Rimenbuff and Rimenpew: Landroval

  10. #35
    lootboxes are not p2w. lootboxes are pay to get gear fast.

    everything in game can be gotten for free i think except solvents, and gold to buy them is easy to get ./shrug

    you can play the game and get black keys for free.

    you can play the game and get raid gear for free.

    altho LOTRO is very much gear driven, you dont need top gear to do the content. you can work your way up to t2c and top gear by repetition, getting better loot and having your team learn the mechanics of each instance.

    sorry its tough for you to equip 14 alts in 2 weeks but MMO's are by nature very grindy and are designed to increase your time online.

    after all we are all just hanging out killing time playing games.
    .

    Mortem Tyrannis

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    B) theres minstrel forums if you need help.

    C) you need better tanks in that case. I play warden every now and then and it doesnt even break a sweat to overheal that boss... You can mostly just do damage rotation. Yes 2 dps can easily be doing extremely low 25-30k dps on that boss combined and not needing any kind of healer. Not that you need to. We already duoed this instance back on u21.2 several times without any problems (even when I didnt have 2x 96 relics). No you do not need 200k mastery nor 50% critical defence nor full mitigations.

    I dont care if you got carried to some title tbh, your take on this is simply wrong. Having some title that is depending on 12 people is irrelevant on 3 man completion.

    I have tried that, unfortunately I get the reply of DPS isn't geared well enough.. Eh whatever tho. ¯\_(?)_/¯
    The more you talk the more it makes me believe you have never done this instance. For the love of god bro i tried doing it once in glass cannon +cnr got hit for 72k (glass cannon was 37%mit and 24% crit)

    Hehe i got carried never have i ever done less teen 90k dps. Carried LOL

    That could be because u need better gear to run CoS then the gear CoS actually drops

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    But if you dont have that, you cant ignore the mechanics in the bossfight
    And the mechanics (especially dots stacking the buff and not only skills that get used during eye-time) are annoying.
    It's just a buff, you aren't meant to try avoid it. It's just buff like any other buff, not strong enough one to be vital for the fight. Straight from get go we nuked the boss down with 170-180 light gears not trying to avoid DPS. Of course you can go full nuke even with weaker gear if group isn't terrible... Tells how terrible some of player base is when they can't complete T2CM content with gear it rewards. Like how bad can players be if they can't complete content with gear it rewards? You are meant to finish it with worse gear than the reward actually is.

    And notice on this segment I totally ignore casuals and t1 folk and only speak about T2 runners who are relevant to the discussion^
    Last edited by siipperi; Mar 14 2018 at 12:49 PM.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by sahanto View Post

    That could be because u need better gear to run CoS then the gear CoS actually drops
    Then why on earth would I run an instance? Come on dude... also, people run it all the time to acquire the gear, just people who PUG (probably like yourself) prefer it done in quick fashion, rather going thru and helping outer players out.

    All good tho.
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth | Daechamnir | Rimenswords | Beornemgarth | Rimensneak | Rimenoath | Rimenheals | Rimentank |
    Arkenstone Server, Meneldor native.
    Rimenbuff and Rimenpew: Landroval

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    54
    You play that instance, to get ash easy

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    It's just a buff, you aren't meant to try avoid it. It's just buff like any other buff, not strong enough one to be vital for the fight.
    The buff tiering up results in +100% damage and +100% critchance.
    If you dont let it tier up at all, you will usually take ~30k hits with no critdef and mits at all and much less with mits.
    If you go full dps and have neither mits (which is impossible if any gear is equipped) nor critdef, it results in ~120k crits.
    With mits and critdef, its usually below 40k and shouldn't be an issue.
    Its not like any other buff. The buff is the only thing that lets people die in that fight (if they have any source of healing). +100% damage and 100% critchance is huge.
    And if the boss puts eyes on you and has a buff that tells "now, I will stack evil buffs for 10 seconds"... thats obviously meant to be avoided.
    There's just two meaningful mechanics in that fight:
    1) puddles to go out of
    2) a strong buff that only stacks up, if boss takes damage when he has another buff (which everyone can see via the eyes), which stupidly grows with dots placed before, which makes that mechanic quite hard, considering that nearly every class has dots in their usual rotation.

    Both of those mechanics can be ignored with good equipment that has the right stats on it (and I really dont mean awesome/perfect/raid/ilvl337+, just good (~ilvl320-330)).
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    Then why on earth would I run an instance? Come on dude... also, people run it all the time to acquire the gear, just people who PUG (probably like yourself) prefer it done in quick fashion, rather going thru and helping outer players out.

    All good tho.

    You play that instance, to get ash easy
    THATS WHAT THE ARGUMENT IS ABOUT! THE FACT THAT YOU NEED BETTER GEAR TO RUN CoS THEN THE GEAR IT GIVE!

    Yes and now it has become even more difficult to get ash since I cant alt for loot

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    The buff tiering up results in +100% damage and +100% critchance.
    If you dont let it tier up at all, you will usually take ~30k hits with no critdef and mits at all and much less with mits.
    If you go full dps and have neither mits (which is impossible if any gear is equipped) nor critdef, it results in ~120k crits.
    With mits and critdef, its usually below 40k and shouldn't be an issue.
    Its not like any other buff. The buff is the only thing that lets people die in that fight (if they have any source of healing). +100% damage and 100% critchance is huge.
    And if the boss puts eyes on you and has a buff that tells "now, I will stack evil buffs for 10 seconds"... thats obviously meant to be avoided.
    There's just two meaningful mechanics in that fight:
    1) puddles to go out of
    2) a strong buff that only stacks up, if boss takes damage when he has another buff (which everyone can see via the eyes), which stupidly grows with dots placed before, which makes that mechanic quite hard, considering that nearly every class has dots in their usual rotation.

    Both of those mechanics can be ignored with good equipment that has the right stats on it (and I really dont mean awesome/perfect/raid/ilvl337+, just good (~ilvl320-330)).
    And? It's just a buff to make fight harder. The mechanic that players need to act on is the fear, which allows boss to target you with the extra skill. This is just same as Lumithir. You can ignore that totally if you prepared for it. But I guess your usual posting style this is exploits to you...

    Anyway some peoples argument of needing better gear than instance drops is quite funny.

  18. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    And? It's just a buff to make fight harder. The mechanic that players need to act on is the fear, which allows boss to target you with the extra skill. This is just same as Lumithir. You can ignore that totally if you prepared for it. But I guess your usual posting style this is exploits to you...

    Anyway some peoples argument of needing better gear than instance drops is quite funny.
    No. Not an exploit. Just a stupid mechanic if it can be ignored with too good gear.
    I'm not even calling exploit on cappies +70% fear resistance buff which makes most feardebuffs (and the one in that fight) useless. Thats still bad design.
    And I totally agree. The instance doesnt need better gear than it drops. If that was the case though, that would indeed be quite bad.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    No. Not an exploit. Just a stupid mechanic if it can be ignored with too good gear.
    I'm not even calling exploit on cappies +70% fear resistance buff which makes most feardebuffs (and the one in that fight) useless. Thats still bad design.
    And I totally agree. The instance doesnt need better gear than it drops. If that was the case though, that would indeed be quite bad.
    Like about 90%+ of mechanics ever in any given instance? Most of mechanics aren't meant to be insta killers but something that simply makes fight harder...Only very specific mechanics should be insta kills, and arguably never in 3 man instance and others are just there to make fights harder. Does this make fight harder? Yes it does. No having high resistance is not bad design. Game should specifically be build more towards having good resistance ratings, and removal skills nerffed.

  20. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Like about 90%+ of mechanics ever in any given instance? Most of mechanics aren't meant to be insta killers but something that simply makes fight harder...Only very specific mechanics should be insta kills, and arguably never in 3 man instance and others are just there to make fights harder. Does this make fight harder? Yes it does. No having high resistance is not bad design. Game should specifically be build more towards having good resistance ratings, and removal skills nerffed.
    If pots didnt exist and removal skills were the only way to remove debuffs, they'd be fine, especially in combination with debuffs that have negative effects if they get cured, like in forgotten temple.
    having both available is, where the issue starts.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    320
    This conversation has derailed slightly. SSG didn't implement this change to make people run the instance on other toons or for people to play better. They made this change so they can sell more keys. The fact that this wasn't even mentioned in the patch notes even tho it's such a huge change makes it even more obvious that the change didn't have gameplay changes in mind.

    Alting for loot essentially eliminates the need to buy keys on alts, unless you want to gear really really fast. Combine that with the fact that Ash yield is not where it should be in my opinion and it becomes blatantly obvious why this change waz implemented. It is just shady and uncalled for to push your playerbase to buy keys by making it harder to acquire the main barter item.

    Yes people prefer to run cookie cutter setups. Who wouldn't? You make challenging setups and runs for a few fun runs. When you need to farm something to get gear it's mind boggling running setups like 3 LMs or whatever. Sure, it works, but it's neither fun nor effective at accomplishing gear acquisition. Also whoever says the game is not melee unfriendly at this point needs to remove the blindfold.

    I don't like this change simply because for me there aren't enough places to get consistent ash if you don't want to buy keys and want to gear many alts. It's also a shady under the table tactic to get people to buy more keys.
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 11 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 9 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Synexia - LvL 115 Hunter / Raiker - LvL 100 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Rognomli View Post
    Yes people prefer to run cookie cutter setups. Who wouldn't? You make challenging setups and runs for a few fun runs. When you need to farm something to get gear it's mind boggling running setups like 3 LMs or whatever. Sure, it works, but it's neither fun nor effective at accomplishing gear acquisition. Also whoever says the game is not melee unfriendly at this point needs to remove the blindfold.

    I don't like this change simply because for me there aren't enough places to get consistent ash if you don't want to buy keys and want to gear many alts. It's also a shady under the table tactic to get people to buy more keys.
    That was purely an example of how easy the instance is... Of course people will spread out classes and run more balanced groups. However CoS is not melee unfriendly. Champion with other dps like RK is arguably one of fastest combos to run instance with. Certainly faster than 2 hunters.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    That was purely an example of how easy the instance is... Of course people will spread out classes and run more balanced groups. However CoS is not melee unfriendly. Champion with other dps like RK is arguably one of fastest combos to run instance with. Certainly faster than 2 hunters.
    Champ on his own however will struggle a lot with Khilnat unless he has top notch gear and a healer by his side. Or a red captain combo but then it's oathies that makes the difference. There are big differences between melee vs ranged dps with the Mordor instances. Just how the instances were designed. Problem with champs is that they are the best class for trash but also one of the worst for most bosses right now. People who have the best gear and knowledge of the class are obviously excluded. This change however doesn't affect the minority of very good players when it comes to completing the instance.

    But I digress. My problem lies with the intended goal and path chosen to achieve it. I think we can all agree that this is an unnecessary inconvenience for everyone, an inconvenience whose purpose is more profit which isn't bad in itself, but becomes sketchy when done like this.
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 11 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 9 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Synexia - LvL 115 Hunter / Raiker - LvL 100 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Rognomli View Post
    This conversation has derailed slightly. SSG didn't implement this change to make people run the instance on other toons or for people to play better. They made this change so they can sell more keys. The fact that this wasn't even mentioned in the patch notes even tho it's such a huge change makes it even more obvious that the change didn't have gameplay changes in mind.

    Alting for loot essentially eliminates the need to buy keys on alts, unless you want to gear really really fast. Combine that with the fact that Ash yield is not where it should be in my opinion and it becomes blatantly obvious why this change waz implemented. It is just shady and uncalled for to push your playerbase to buy keys by making it harder to acquire the main barter item.

    Yes people prefer to run cookie cutter setups. Who wouldn't? You make challenging setups and runs for a few fun runs. When you need to farm something to get gear it's mind boggling running setups like 3 LMs or whatever. Sure, it works, but it's neither fun nor effective at accomplishing gear acquisition. Also whoever says the game is not melee unfriendly at this point needs to remove the blindfold.

    I don't like this change simply because for me there aren't enough places to get consistent ash if you don't want to buy keys and want to gear many alts. It's also a shady under the table tactic to get people to buy more keys.
    Everything that is said here is FACT ./signed

  25. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    That was purely an example of how easy the instance is... Of course people will spread out classes and run more balanced groups. However CoS is not melee unfriendly. Champion with other dps like RK is arguably one of fastest combos to run instance with. Certainly faster than 2 hunters.
    I am near 100% sure 2 hunters will beat champ + any other dps on trash esp with lm.And all that with far less risk/effort involved than champ.And would be superior on boss fights.Saying CoS is not melee unfriendly depends on how you define friendly.Sure its doable and easy even with all melee classes but overall instance design if soo obviously antimelee as is majority of the game.Main reason is to what playerbase game is targeted.Stay safe at range do dps with few buttons and enjoy game without much worry not that i have anything against it just want to be on same level dps wise as melee but enough with thread derailing that is already derailed.We all know why this change was made and why it was left out of patch notes even when they say it was itentional after you dig it out of them from live streams.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload