We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Month of Lore-Master Classes - April

Over on the Landroval server, a group of kinships are getting together to help people learn about and develop their character classes.

https://landrovalcombatclasses.wordpress.com/

In April, the Landroval Combat Classes will focus on a Lore Master.

The Month of the Lore Master Classes will begin at 7:00 PM on April 1 at the Bounder Museum of Antiquities - in the far southwest corner of the very first Shire homestead (Addernotch). There, one can join in an introductory discussion of the lore master class, and learn about other events that will be going on throughout the month.

Classes will focus on equipment, consumables, skills, and tactics.

Of course, even if you do not have a character on Landroval, if you want to visit, you can perhaps learn some things you can apply back at your home server.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group on Landroval currently capped at Level 48 and working on The Rift (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow).

A reminder . . .

On Landroval, April is "the month of the lore master" as several kinships have gathered to help people learn how to play their class.

The opening discussion will be held Sunday, April 1, at 7:00 PM, at the Bounder Museum of Antiquities, 5 Harrow Road, Addernotch homestead, Shire.

Look at the OP for more details.

(May will be the Month of the Champion.)
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group on Landroval currently capped at Level 48 and working on The Rift (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow).

I would really like to take part but unfortunately 7pm server time is 11pm for me and on a sunday that's just too late

Will there be transcripts available or a write up of some kind after the event?

Thanks, Eider xx

Cool this is coming up, best of luck on a fun event.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

as someone who won't be able to be on at the time of this event, and who has recently discovered how utterly appallingly bad i am at the class... (lol, yeah, its that bad :P )

I'd really appreciate a transcript/recap as well. something designed for a beginner, if possible, would be great - so many discussions presume an understanding of the tactics needed, but truthfully, i just about manage solo, and not at all in groups. my hunter is much better, but my lm is important to me, and i'd like to be at least functional with him

Quote Originally Posted by Rielthiere View Post
    as someone who won't be able to be on at the time of this event, and who has recently discovered how utterly appallingly bad i am at the class... (lol, yeah, its that bad :P )

I'd really appreciate a transcript/recap as well. something designed for a beginner, if possible, would be great - so many discussions presume an understanding of the tactics needed, but truthfully, i just about manage solo, and not at all in groups. my hunter is much better, but my lm is important to me, and i'd like to be at least functional with him

We post transcripts of our discussions at:

https://landrovalcombatclasses.wordpress.com/

And there are classes throughout the month on all aspects of lore mastering. You can check the calendar at:

https://landrovalcombatclasses.wordp...8-lore-master/

But it starts with Classy Discussion at the Bounder Museum of Antiquities, 5 Harrow Road, Shire homesteads, at 7:00 PM. It would be good to see you there, if you can.

hey, sorry for only getting back to responding now - been a busy few days

unfortunately, uk time seems to be around 5 hours in front of servertime - which would have made 7pm a midnight thing for me, and i'm usually away to bed some time before that

time differences being what they are, i'll deffo not be on for any of the other events - but i have bookmarked your site, and look forward to seeing the transcripts!

now, to wander through what you already have up for hunter, my other 115