We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Minimalist UI

Minimalist UI

Hey folks, I've been looking through , trying to find a minimalist UI for questing mainly, so I would like something small that doesn't clutter the screen too much and let's me enjoy Middle Earth.
    I've had problems installing some skins , but I will probably figure those out myself. My real question is if someone has recommendations of plugins and skins that are up-to-date and usable that allow me to unclutter my screen. Especially the toolbars and quickbars.

All advice is appreciated, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TTempest View Post
    Hey folks, I've been looking through , trying to find a minimalist UI for questing mainly, so I would like something small that doesn't clutter the screen too much and let's me enjoy Middle Earth.
    I've had problems installing some skins , but I will probably figure those out myself. My real question is if someone has recommendations of plugins and skins that are up-to-date and usable that allow me to unclutter my screen. Especially the toolbars and quickbars.

All advice is appreciated, thank you.
    Hello.

I realize this is a tad old now but in case you were still looking for an answer I thought I'd chime in. I would start by checking out the "LOTRO Interface" site. Head to:

http://www.lotrointerface.com/

You're going to want to search for Clean UI or Simple UI. It's the main toolbar that's a big culprit for clutter... so try the "SingleBar Clean Toolbar" as a beginning. Otherwise just hack away at your user interface using the lock / unlock function (Cntrl + \). A lot of the items you see in the options menu or when moving items around on your UI you can do without while simply questing.

Happy adventuring!
    "In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit."
    Elrendoes - 106 Warden // Elrendos - 76 Hunter // Elrendose - 69 Minstrel
    <- Goblin's For Hire ->
    Brandywine