We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Crickhollow] Spring Music Festival - April 2018!

Sign up is now Closed, see Line up down Below! and Winners will receive 500 LOTRO Points!
    Last edited by Pontin_Finnberry; Mar 22 2018 at 01:29 PM.
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Good luck on a cool event.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Sounds amazing, glad to see it and Good Luck!!

Sign up is now Closed! Thanks to all who entered!. Now come and join us on a nice Spring day for Music, Dancing, and more!

Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Congrats to Toadflax!!

What an honor to see/hear such amazing performances by such talented musicians!

I'm so glad I didn't have to judge that!

Cheers to Toadflax and all the other performers!

\o/

And for those that missed it: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/245556245##
    Last edited by Luventhariel; Apr 02 2018 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Added Stream
    Luventhariel and Appletart of Second Breakfast, Crickhollow