We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Crickhollow] Spring Music Festival - April 2018!

Sign up is now Closed, see Line up down Below! and Winners will receive 500 LOTRO Points!
    Last edited by Pontin_Finnberry; Mar 22 2018 at 02:29 PM.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Good luck on a cool event.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Sounds amazing, glad to see it and Good Luck!!

Sign up is now Closed! Thanks to all who entered!. Now come and join us on a nice Spring day for Music, Dancing, and more!

Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Congrats to Toadflax!!

What an honor to see/hear such amazing performances by such talented musicians!

I'm so glad I didn't have to judge that!

Cheers to Toadflax and all the other performers!

\o/

And for those that missed it: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/245556245##
    Last edited by Luventhariel; Apr 02 2018 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Added Stream
    Luventhariel and Appletart of Second Breakfast, Crickhollow