We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 48

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

#1 Grim from Yule.
    Wose, Huorn, and Earth Kin are playable races; when will that day come true?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-playable-race

Wink What's your favorite LOTRO pet?

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post
    Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.
    What's your favorite LOTRO pet?
    Anduin Lizard. I got seriously excited when it got introduced as cosmetic pet. It was the 1st creature i saw in LOTRO when, i did my 1st toon that i really wanted as a pet, back when level cap was 60.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

any of the LM pets, because they actually serve a purpose, unlike some of these cosmetic pets that seem to be taking over ME.

I love the gourd-lurker!

The white majestic Deer Lord from the anniversary festival because nothing shines quite like it.
    Pinched - Burglar - Founding member of the Kin that Says Nii on Landroval.

My horses. They are my pets, my companions and my only friends in LotRO.
    When Life Gives You Rotten Lemons, Your Lemonade Will Taste Horrible !

The gourd-lurker or the little mumaks!

What is your favourite Lotro Pet?

My favourite pet has to be my little eowynnan,

she's as naughty as she is mysterious,
    beautiful as stuborn,
    and you can still make fun out and with her
    and that's why you will love her, she got character.

The Winter Stag, because I get to pretend it is also my normal mount, and my warsteed (thanks to the antlers cosmetic and the stubby tail from last Yule).
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"

A white squirrel named Kelly, received from Bert Bartleby.

The sparrow, if and when I call a cosmetic pet at all.

In the kite category: the comet kite, thank you for putting it in summer festival rewards after many players (including myself) were requesting it since 2016 summerfest revamp
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Faroth! I love hounds <3

Though I have been summoning my snowy owl a lot lately.

The hobby horse...I wish I had.

The wittle turtle pet. He runs after you soooo fast with his wittle legs going and his wittle head bobbing!
    No turtle soup for him!!!

My snowy huorn.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Talking

I like the smaller pets. like the cat. tigers , etc. =)
    im on Crickhollow, lostgal. Mistyarrow

how can your message be too short. ?
    i'd like the hobby horse too

Old Rattlepacks from Bert Bartleby, but I REALLY wish you would make him visible when I am mounted. I love to RP, and want Rattlepacks as my Pack horse. I also really love Faroth. His little bark is sooo cute!

bear, because I am lore master

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Still waiting on character slot sales. Been over seven months since the last one.
    Tolella Hlothran ~ Minstrel ~ 115
    Crickhollow
    Officer ~ Phoenix Rising

The rat-catcher cat from the store... It looks just like my Chryssie, who I lost last year...RiP and forever immortalized in the game.
    XanThorr the Well-Met
    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

~~Beeornfree 113 Beorning of Evernight~~Xanthorr-1 110 High Elf Hunter of Evernight
    ~~Beeornfree 98 Beorning of Gladden~~Xanaxier 105 Guardian of Gladden~~Xanthorr-1 103 Hunter of Gladden
    ~~Beeornfree 108 Beorning of Landroval
    ~~Beeornfree 59 Beorning of Arkenstone~~Xanthorr 35 High Elf Hunter of Arkenstone
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Brandywine~~Xanthorr 30 High Elf Hunter of Brandywine
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Crickhallow~~Xanthorr 37 High Elf Hunter of Crickhallow

Oh gosh, really hard to pick one as the most favorite. I like a lot of them, and many of my toons have their own favorites. Gotta say, the bleating/oinking/honking etc. ones pall VERY quickly.

I really like the owls. And the white squirrel. But I think the gourd-lurker is maybe the funniest, most clever one of all. I've loved seeing all the word plays on gourds out there! How about a green Leaf Lurker for the Spring Festival. Maybe even a rare chance to capture one in the maze.
    Linden Starfall, Leader of Mithril Crowns of Elendilmir and Arkenstone

Unhappy Never Won

It would be nice to get that 500 points, i never win anything. And which class after Hunter is fun to play?

I love dogs. i need dogs as i need them in real life, my best friends ever.i also like deers, swans, chickens, lizards, facy cats.owl, rabbits.. if a had to invent new pets i probably wold go for butterfly or nice singing birds ..But i think is more important than new pets- my fav is as i said the dog- is bathrooms...whenever i go home i need to jump in the closest river to clean myself after quests or battle. i thing i need a restroom, with water, tub, at least a barrel with water, a toilet..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast