We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

War Steeds in Mordor

I love war steed combat, but they haven't been upgraded since gondor was intro'd. Did fine until mordor & there even a heavy warsteed in blue gets dismounted in a couple of enemy hits is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by DaystarWarrior View Post
    I love war steed combat, but they haven't been upgraded since gondor was intro'd. Did fine until mordor & there even a heavy warsteed in blue gets dismounted in a couple of enemy hits is ridiculous.
    I'm another one who likes mounted combat, steeds can use some attention but i doubt ssg is going to do anything. Getting dismounted in Mordor was very annoying so my champ switched his heavy steed for medium. Run with sacrifice skill active and the steed takes no damage-no more dismounts, you take the damage instead but you can heal yourself while riding/fighting.

Yeah, it's just stupid. I love mounted combat; they really need to keep it up to date.

I love Mounted Combat myself as well...It would be a Great if they would update it and included the saddle as well.