We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Road to Erebor

Hello SSG,

I want to start off by saying that the new areas on BR this weekend are awesome. Northern Mirkwood, Dale, Laketown are all areas I am looking forward to playing through.

I wanted to see if there are any plans from SSG to make The Road to Erebor instances relevant again. With this new update, it would be a great opportunity to throw some new loot tables into those instances and add more content for end game. I know there have been a lot forum posts about adding more unique loot into the game to increase the desire to go into Abyss, but this is a great opportunity to add some more content and loot for players to go for.

Not sure if this is something other players would want, but as a long time raider, it would be great to have some more content to play.

Thanks!

Coma

This only seems to be a method of adding yet another gear grind by applying old and outdated content. I'm all for revisiting older raids but not at the expense of current endgame content (especially not the road to Erebor). I personally would much rather have them use their resources (which seem limited) and fix their disastrous 6 man DoN, bugs in the the raid, and apply gear with unique bonuses and NEW icons that way. I almost feel too wishful in asking for more instances at this point

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by baseballman1234 View Post
    Hello SSG,

I want to start off by saying that the new areas on BR this weekend are awesome. Northern Mirkwood, Dale, Laketown are all areas I am looking forward to playing through.

I wanted to see if there are any plans from SSG to make The Road to Erebor instances relevant again. With this new update, it would be a great opportunity to throw some new loot tables into those instances and add more content for end game. I know there have been a lot forum posts about adding more unique loot into the game to increase the desire to go into Abyss, but this is a great opportunity to add some more content and loot for players to go for.

Not sure if this is something other players would want, but as a long time raider, it would be great to have some more content to play.

Thanks!

Coma
    I think this is a great idea! Minimum effort to update the loot table. Gives us something to do. Especially as they seem to have no interest in ever fixing Naerband.

The Erebor instances already scale to 115 and are fun to run! By giving us current Mirkwood relevant drops, all the better.

Seems like an easy win to me.