We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Abyss of Mordath again

Greetings. We killed Sagrog t2c today (SS attached).
    But the boss didnt reseted! He healed himself - oneshottd us with wages and went to the reset spot.

Support stays silent for 1 hour from now..... Sems that we wont get loot from this boss.
    Sad thing...

#repairabyssofmordath

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4...wrcf26_jpg.htm
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4...ib9o8q_jpg.htm

Cheers

The lootboxes were spawned correctly, I assume? When this happens to us you can start the fight again and just take him to 1HP, then he'll do the correct drama/talking and then drop the smoke walls forward and back.
    In this re-fight he won't use the wages skill or the shadow debuff or summon adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Captaculous View Post
    The lootboxes were spawned correctly, I assume? When this happens to us you can start the fight again and just take him to 1HP, then he'll do the correct drama/talking and then drop the smoke walls forward and back.
    In this re-fight he won't use the wages skill or the shadow debuff or summon adds.
    Thanks for good info. But main thing is : whole raid wiped. We were outside the smoke wall and coudnt reach the boss at any points ....

Been waiting for GM for 1.5 hours. He comes and helped us with fw pew-pew things LOL.!

Quote Originally Posted by Thordin_dwarf View Post

Been waiting for GM for 1.5 hours. He comes and helped us with fw pew-pew things LOL.!
    Wait, what?
    A GM came on killed stuff for you?

MAWorking had the highest post count on the pre-beta LOTRO forums. He was truly an icon and clearly, hasn't changed a bit. -Meghan/aka Patience

Quote Originally Posted by Thordin_dwarf View Post
    Thanks for good info. But main thing is : whole raid wiped. We were outside the smoke wall and coudnt reach the boss at any points ....

I'm glad your group managed to hold out long enough to get your loot. I hope the devs fix this issue sometime soon. I've seen Sagrog come back to life many times on T2. Getting stuck on the wrong side of the smoke wall can be avoided if you can get a rez up in time. You basically have to do something like this.

1. Make sure people know to cancel any DNFs if a wipe is called.
    2. Make sure people know not to accept any rez cast after a wipe is called.
    3. Call for a wipe.
    4. Have a Captain or Minstrel land a rez on a player that can rez others.
    5. Wipe, rez, and fight Sagrog again.
    Last edited by Mercho; Feb 15 2018 at 03:13 PM.