We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hi, and where's Akenstone?

Hi.

I've been gone a couple of years, but a friend of mine (FibroJedi) kept posting pics and showing stuff and and and

So here I am. But I don't see the Arkenstone server in the list. That's where all my stuff ended up after the server merges that lost me my home of Windfola. Do I just need new glasses, or have I missed something official in the forums?

Thanks,

Jenn
    Not all who wander are lost

As far as I know, Ark is still there. I transferred all my creeps there from Vilya and played them until I got tired of being one shotted. Maybe scroll down further?

Arkenstone is there, but for some insane logic, it is not sorted alphabetically.

Arkenstone is up and running!

Crickhollow is likely listed first because it is currently the "Preferred" server. But scroll down and you should be able to find Arkenstone somewhere.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    Arkenstone is up and running!

Crickhollow is likely listed first because it is currently the "Preferred" server. But scroll down and you should be able to find Arkenstone somewhere.
    Or, get to the world-choice screen in the launcher and hit the letter 'a'. Arkenstone will pop up like an eager meerkat.

Note, for future reference, that whatever world you logged into last will be at the top when you next log in. Even if you only play in one live world, if you've been to Bullroarer and back, Crickhollow will be at the top. The launcher has a funny memory.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone