We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    spending hours on mathematical balance threads (even though I did enjoy the calculations)
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

NO WORDS, JUST SAD MUSIC FOR PVMP RIP

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    The rest of LOTRO Forums needed it, because everyone enjoyed disagreeing with my number suggestions despite doing zero research on their own.

#checkyourprivilege
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by SavileRow View Post
    As the title says, things are so screwed and skewed it's beyond actual Human Comprehension! Why do you always let it rot? You were warned that the last 'Fast-Pass Hotfix' was nothing near good enough and to compound those mistakes you further nerfed Creepside, this sick-man of all MMO'S. It defies logic.

Here are some easy things you can to alleviate the crisis on your next Maintainance down-time.

1-Double creep morale ( to take one-shotting out of the equation)

2-Quadruple Creep mits (currently running 6 of each PM and TM actually makes zero difference to your survivability, as well severely nullifying the damage you do on a geared freep to barely denting it)

3-Make all Creepside NPC's level 115

4-Re-introduce the 210% critical multiplier that you 'Accidently' gave creepside, then nerfed a week later after 1 Freep died and Cried

5-Start to make a log all the issues that creepside is suffering at the moment and undertake to right those wrongs 1 at a time every maintainance day.

6-Introduce a cap on freep heals for Ettenmoors, currently one heal bear can keep 5 freeps alive with 30 plus creeps beating on them, thats ludicrous.

7-Talk to creep players more, communication is a big issue for Creeps as we feel we are being totally ignored, which we are.

8-Bring back the old base finesse levels and buff them accordingly, Finesse corruptions are the biggest waste of space in the Moors at the moment.

9-Make Crumbling brands remove ALL corruptions on you, and make that c/d shorter to say 20 seconds, to stop those ridiculous bleeds were getting from freeps, now up to 25k a click from some classes

10-Shorten morale pots c/d time to 10 seconds

These changes would make a drastic improvement to PVP as creeps live longer and therefore fights are actually worthy of the name instead of one shot mechanics we have now, these would be easily implementable if you have the desire?

The question is do you?
    Answers to 1, 2, 4, 9 and 10 - remove ALL crit damage from the moors. Period. Both sides. Crits will do nothing but open crit chains from here on out.

#3 - buff all NPCs so if a quest is raid sized, it should take a raid to take the objective. Increase the amount of NPC's at all keeps, on bridges, and at Grams/GV.

#6 - no. Lrn to Raid. Also, learn to avoid hyperbole if you want to be taken seriously.

#7 - no. Beyond horrible idea. Enough "talking" to the self invested "I died in a pvp zone, buff me, nerf them" players. Devs, go PVP yourselves and make a good game.

#8 - Finesse is a stupid bloated stat regardless of faction. All it does is affect RNG. RNG should have little to no place in PVP. It should be removed from the game, pvp and pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    Answers to 1, 2, 4, 9 and 10 - remove ALL crit damage from the moors. Period. Both sides. Crits will do nothing but open crit chains from here on out.

#3 - buff all NPCs so if a quest is raid sized, it should take a raid to take the objective. Increase the amount of NPC's at all keeps, on bridges, and at Grams/GV.

#6 - no. Lrn to Raid. Also, learn to avoid hyperbole if you want to be taken seriously.

#7 - no. Beyond horrible idea. Enough "talking" to the self invested "I died in a pvp zone, buff me, nerf them" players. Devs, go PVP yourselves and make a good game.

#8 - Finesse is a stupid bloated stat regardless of faction. All it does is affect RNG. RNG should have little to no place in PVP. It should be removed from the game, pvp and pve.
    This is exactly what the Ettenmoors would need if it would ever be fixed.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    The rest of LOTRO Forums needed it, because everyone enjoyed disagreeing with my number suggestions despite doing zero research on their own.

With Confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    #8 - Finesse is a stupid bloated stat regardless of faction.
    6% is bloated.
    Wording!
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Not long after the servers go down. Maybe inside of 6 months a private server will start. Ettenmoors region only. Freeps will be more like Creeps. Some skills gleaned from session play. Ya it won't be the same but balance will be easier. Creep skills limited to rank seven. No immediates and other nonsense bloat much like it used to be.

Old moors map with locations from 2008. No horse mounts,no creep maps. No delving.

Its in the works and it will be free.

We've had our fun, it's time to go. You lot should all stop logging into LOTRO.
    For it's obvious SSG and the devs don't care, so long as the roleplayers get their new hair.
    You guys make the same thread day in and day out, all the while SSG will always ignore your shouts.
    You ask on the twitch, only to be instabanned for the question by some Litch.
    Why you bother with PVMP I don't know, perhaps it's because you have trouble letting go.
    You care for PVMP more than devs that's obvious, maybe you should play a game where the devs will give you an audience?
    For it is SSG's mission to drive this game into the ground, and all you do is post on the forums being ignored with a frown.

But in all honesty, sure, I'd like this game to not suck horribly but it's just not happening. Web browser indie games have a larger player base than this game, and with good reason.
    There's an utter lack of care from the team of this game and it's apparent from their lack of responses as well as the mentality to ban anyone who asks a question about it on the twitch.
    The fact they ban people on there for the simple questions of "hey, i noticed an increase in lag recently" or, "hey Cordovan, I was wondering what you would do to balance pvmp" and witnessing those messages being removed from chat with just Eldalleth and others saying "troll handled xddddd, gotta call in the rest of the moderators in case" shows their disregard for the community "minority" as they put it. That minority which pays a subscription to this game for one reason, fueling it to go on is essentially getting the raw end of the deal.

The only thing this game honestly has going for it is the Tokien lore.
    Original Challenger of Sapience
    Svin/Earaendil/Faeramir

Quote Originally Posted by Urthas View Post
    For it's obvious SSG and the devs don't care, so long as the roleplayers get their new hair.
    You guys make the same thread day in and day out, all the while SSG will always ignore your shouts.
    Why you bother with PVMP I don't know, perhaps it's because you have trouble letting go.
    You care for PVMP more than devs that's obvious, maybe you should play a game where the devs will give you an audience?
    For it is SSG's mission to drive this game into the ground, and all you do is post on the forums being ignored with a frown.

But in all honesty, sure, I'd like this game to not suck horribly but it's just not happening. Web browser indie games have a larger player base than this game, and with good reason.
    There's an utter lack of care from the team of this game and it's apparent from their lack of responses as well as the mentality to ban anyone who asks a question about it on the twitch.
    The fact they ban people on there for the simple questions of "hey, i noticed an increase in lag recently" or, "hey Cordovan, I was wondering what you would do to balance pvmp" and witnessing those messages being removed from chat with just Eldalleth and others saying "troll handled xddddd, gotta call in the rest of the moderators in case" shows their disregard for the community "minority" as they put it. That minority which pays a subscription to this game for one reason, fueling it to go on is essentially getting the raw end of the deal.

^^^^^^^^ this..../clap
    champion,RK,warg,defiler,rvr.
    RIP lotro pvp.

i like these threads

Quote Originally Posted by Urthas View Post

Amen Brother.

The current state of PvP requires an imminent solution and a further look into the matter. The previous update was an ad interim hotfix , it seems, however, that despite the corruptions equipped we still see 2 seconds shootdown from burgs and hnts and horrific dots from RKs. Pls revise again the stats and do something.

Monstreous

Evernight
    Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi... akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum...

It's not going to happen, Subadar offered up some great advice, it's so simple and by god does it make you feel better, DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND GAME!!!

By doing so I've made myself richer, am far more relaxed and happier, I've even become more attractive to the opposite sex, if such a thing were possible!

The game is leech on fun, remove the leech, remove the drain on fun.

There are Sooooo so many other things you can be doing than wait around for these fools to make a game competetive, Guys, they just don't care, as long as the subs are rolling in they will offer you NOTHING.

Get out now.

Savile Row is Goneeeeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by SavileRow View Post

Savile Row is Goneeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Goneeeeeeeeeeeee to the next game.

lol stop with these stupid ideas. I said it long time ago, freep gear has to be only Moors gear not pve THERE IS NO OTHER WAY. You cant balance creeps when freeps are not balanced betweeen them. Pffff its so simple OMG

#15skills

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2