We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Developers when the hobbit touches an update it is the forgotten one of lotro

My question is when they make the new ones brushed hobbit they are going to give a new lessons for hobbit, or a subrace as to men and elf is the race mas forgotten please do some kind of graces as the cpt hobbit

Note that there does not control certain gentleman who does his needs on other companions of forum does not intervene gentleman who wets himself raises thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    My question is when they make the new ones brushed hobbit they are going to give a new lessons for hobbit, or a subrace as to men and elf is the race mas forgotten please do some kind of graces as the cpt hobbit

Note that there does not control certain gentleman who does his needs on other companions of forum does not intervene gentleman who wets himself raises thank you
    My God... google translate has failed us. Pretty sure the "gentlemen who wets himself" is Nymphonic lmfao! That or Radhruin_EU. Gotta say the guy or gal is persistent at least!
    Last edited by Evenolan; Feb 10 2018 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evenolan View Post
    My God... google translate has failed us. Pretty sure the "gentlemen who wets himself" is Nymphonic lmfao! That or Radhruin_EU. Gotta say the guy or gal is persistent at least!
    You have to Google translate the English back to Spanish and use a better translation method.

"My question is, when they make the new Hobbit cosmetic appearance or a subrace, [because] compared to men or elves it is the most forgotten race, please do something about having Captain hobbits."

Not going to translate the second sentence.

Does OHCD mean Obsessive Hobbit Captain Disorder.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Evenolan View Post
    Yeah, I was like "whaaaaaat?" when I read this."The gentleman that wets himself?"

But for all concerned, I haven't been a member of the rubber sheet brigade since I was like 3 or 4 LOL!

I mean, I totally get it when you want something in game and it doesn't happen. For example, I've been asking for a reset button for the AH menu for years. I understand what it's like to really want something in game. I get it.

One thing I have noticed is that his translations have been becoming more and more vague over the years. Even though I have not agreed with him, I have at least understood. I'm thinking maybe he is using a different translation program or something happened to one that he is using, or he might be using a lot more slang than in the past.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Radhruin_EU. He was the one that for years jokes of my if this time I joke of it is understandable

And on my request I that they think this .la race hobbit except the average land 4 hobbits they were the principal heroes of the novel, Frodo and Sam ended with sauron and his ring what it could not do isildur years before .Merry was responsible for the death of the bewitching king helping to eowuin since it any cpt or champion would do, Pippin except Faramir and the guardian of Gondor's citadel killing to a trol as member of the guard of Gondor named by the senescal .it is possible to deceive of the race that I help and it saved to the race of the men, and never in the novel there is prohibited that a hobbit ssea magician not cpt in annoys mantecona thinks that frodo is a magician in the pony pisador and does not surprise him, is the carrier of a magic ring and surprises nobody and frodo and sam they are received some years later in In valinor as carriers of ring and the elfs they there does not surprise gratefulness .por all of you they must ask that this discrimination of class finishes race towards the heroes who saved to the race of the men who so much hate them

Translate works best with short, simple sentences.

Reverse translate to check.

If it does not read correctly; try a different word.

Repeat until reverse translate sentence means the same as your original sentence.

I used various on-line engines for various English/other language translations (after giving up on English women for Lent 2004), some innocuous phrases also get translated as something rather different - "bread and water" came out as "bad food" when translating into Russian, and some positive words got reversed (ie good became bad).

Male/Female pronouns also regularly gets scrambled.

Names are a horror, most wont translate at all; and some give some VERY strange results.

I think he is asking to let hobbits be captains and lore masters? maybe rune keepers instead of lore masters?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara View Post
    I think he is asking to let hobbits be captains and lore masters? maybe rune keepers instead of lore masters?
    Yes. He wants it so bad that he compares them not being captains and loremasters to apartheid in South Africa.

I think a big part of his problem with Rad stems from the fact that Rad uses a high level of English which wrecks havoc with the translation programs.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

Radhruin_EU. He was the one that for years jokes of my if this time I joke of it is understandable

And on my request I that they think this .la race hobbit except the average land 4 hobbits they were the principal heroes of the novel, Frodo and Sam ended with sauron and his ring what it could not do isildur years before .Merry was responsible for the death of the bewitching king helping to eowuin since it any cpt or champion would do, Pippin except Faramir and the guardian of Gondor's citadel killing to a trol as member of the guard of Gondor named by the senescal .it is possible to deceive of the race that I help and it saved to the race of the men, and never in the novel there is prohibited that a hobbit ssea magician not cpt in annoys mantecona thinks that frodo is a magician in the pony pisador and does not surprise him, is the carrier of a magic ring and surprises nobody and frodo and sam they are received some years later in In valinor as carriers of ring and the elfs they there does not surprise gratefulness .por all of you they must ask that this discrimination of class finishes race towards the heroes who saved to the race of the men who so much hate them
    I literally have NO idea what is being said here.

As far as hobbit captains go: HELL YAH!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post

For me, I would rather not have Hobbit captains, not for lore reasons, but I like having to make choices in game play. But it's not a big, or even small issue with me. In fact, I might even make one myself.

Looking at what I said, it makes no sense at all LOL! Just take it as what I was attempting to convey .

In the Battle before the Black Door of Mordor, Pippin it fought next to Beregond and forming a part of the wing of the army who was answering to the Prince Imrahil. It differed giving death to a Troll of Gorgoroth's mountains, when this one was trying to bite the neck to the injured man Beregond; it crossed it with the sword tumularia and the great beast collapsed burying Pippin

In ceremony of Aragorn's coronation; Pippin he was nominated A Gentleman of Gondor and Herald of the King.

I personally think we should start a campaign to award Radhruin_EU the title "He who wets himself" I t would be worn with honor and a great "inside the forum" joke.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post

Can you imagine? Their halberds would look like my grandmothers old can opener (and about the same size!)

Quote Originally Posted by Datheor View Post
    Can you imagine? Their halberds would look like my grandmothers old can opener (and about the same size!)

I’m more thinking of their tinny little voices “follow me!” No one would take them seriously in combat. The orcs would stop and laugh.

And Ted Sandyman pausing at seeing the gleam in Sam’s eye doesn’t count. Actually, that was one of my favorite lines in the Fellowship.

Rodin provides much in the way of supposition. Rad just wants to be rigid.

There is enough reason provided by Turbine/SSG choices of race and class that isn't beyond reason to accept what Rodin suggests.

He/she wants Hobbits to play Captain.
    I don't see this as a problem.

In ceremony of Aragorn's coronation; Pippin he was nominated A Gentleman of Gondor and Herald of the King.
    Think about that sentence for a moment.

"Herald of the King"

Often the Herald of any European King was a Lord in the embassy of the king. A lord within the realm of that king. A lord was also the Captain of his Lordship. Represented his land on the battle field to inspire his men and to show respect and loyalty to his king. To see their Lord aside the King was as proud spectacle for their residents.

A Hobbit did that and later after returning home and again assumed the role of Captain to supplant tyranny.
    It does makes sense.

Instead the players cooed at the bear they never ask for. The bear that ended as an unwanted mistake.

Hobbits Captains "Praise them with great praise"

Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    Think about that sentence for a moment.

"Herald of the King"

Often the Herald of any European King was a Lord in the embassy of the king. A lord within the realm of that king. A lord was also the Captain of his Lordship. Represented his land on the battle field to inspire his men and to show respect and loyalty to his king. To see their Lord aside the King was as proud spectacle for their residents.

A Hobbit did that and later after returning home and again assumed the role of Captain to supplant tyranny.
    It does makes sense.

Instead the players cooed at the bear they never ask for. The bear that ended as an unwanted mistake.

Hobbits Captains "Praise them with great praise"

I would rather still not have hobbit captains, but it's not really a deal breaker for me. Not that big an issue whether we have it or not. More than anything, it's the OP that makes me want to dig in my heels.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    I’m more thinking of their tinny little voices “follow me!” No one would take them seriously in combat. The orcs would stop and laugh.

And Ted Sandyman pausing at seeing the gleam in Sam’s eye doesn’t count. Actually, that was one of my favorite lines in the Fellowship.
    I vote yes just for the comedy value alone. Captain Biblo Heathertoes, Bane of Slugs, Master of Pies, Ally of Maggot, Leader of the Righteous Army of Holbyt "FOLLOW ME, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!"

You would be able to hear the laughter to Mirkwood. Right up until he stabbed you with the can opener.