We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Black Speech of Mordor

Hey guys, anyone speak pretty good Black Speech? Was just wondering - seeing if i'm not alone in learning this, haha.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Jd004g View Post
    Hey guys, anyone speak pretty good Black Speech? Was just wondering - seeing if i'm not alone in learning this, haha.
    I do when i get really angry, that language is not something you can post on any public chat without get banned.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

"It is said that the Black Speech was devised by Sauron in the Dark Years, and that he had desired to make it the language of all that served him, but he failed in that purpose. From the Black Speech, however, were derived many of the words that were in Third Age widespread among the Orcs, such as _ghâsh_, 'fire', but after the first overthrow of Sauron this language in its ancient form was forgotten by all but the Nazgûl. When Sauron arose again, it became once more the language of Barad-dûr and of the captains of Mordor."
    "But Orcs and Trolls spoke as they would, without love of words or things; and their language was actually more degraded and filthy than I have shown it. I do not suppose that any will wish for a closer rendering, though models are easy to find. Much the same sort of talk can still be heard among the orc-minded; dreary and repetitive with hatred and contempt, too long removed from good to retain even verbal vigour, save in the ears of those to whom only the squalid sounds strong."

Try some lessons yourself, though don't speak it in polite company

http://www.thelandofshadow.com/mordo...S-Lesson1-.htm
    My picture blog - Landscapes of Arda
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/landscapesofarda