We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Landroval Combat Classes

At 7:00 PM Tonight
    At the Bounder Museum of Antiquities - in the southwest corner of Addernotch homestead

Landroval Combat Classes - The Month of the Guardian

https://landrovalcombatclasses.wordpress.com/

Landroval Combat Classes is the collaborative effort of a network of players from multiple kinships dedicated to helping players learn the finer techniques of their combat classes. Join us to LEARN, or join us to help TEACH!

These classes are not just for guardians. They're for folks who like to adventure WITH guardians. If you have a guardian in your fellowship - you might want to know how the two of you can work well together.

See a whole month of Guardian-themed events.

https://landrovalcombatclasses.wordp...2018-guardian/
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group just starting Volume II, as we begin our adventures in Moria to help the dwarfs reclaim the mine from the orcs (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow).

Guardian Deeding in Eriador

Just a reminder that later tonight, Wednesday the 7th, at 9pm there will be Guardian Deeding in Eriador with the Knights of the White Lady. Meet at the West Bree gate and bring your requests for specific deeds you need done anywhere in Eriador! Priority given to Guardian requests, but all classes welcome to join!

If you missed the Guardian Classy Discussion, you can find a chat log and flippy book of it here.

Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 41 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.
    Our 9th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy is in August. PM me if you want to get involved.

Rounding Up Aggro as Guardian

Reminder for today, Thursday the 8th at at 7-9pm:
    Rounding Up Aggro as Guardian with Sworin starting at The Old Greenway Fort near Andreg (23.7S, 53.6W). Knowing how to attract, keep, figure out who got away, and re-attract is vital to a good fellowship tank. This basic Aggro class will show you the signs to look for when you have aggro, activate your Selection’s target window, and let you practice pulling enemies off your friends. Basic Aggro skill “Challenge” awarded at level 16, so Level 16 and up please.

A recap for Guardian Deeding in Eriador with the Knights of the White Lady can be found here: https://landrovalcombatclasses.wordp...ng-in-eriador/

Last edited by Gaming_Gal; Feb 08 2018 at 01:57 PM.
    Our 9th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy is in August. PM me if you want to get involved.

Guardian Crafting Support

Reminder: Today, February 10th from 8-10pm [RPF/R]: Guardian Crafting Support with Perizota and Friends at Three-farrow Crafting Hall in Bree-town. Need new armour? Weapons? Jewelry? FREE SERVICES: Standard recipes executed for Guardian gear (no crit guarantee but we provide the materials). PREMIUM SERVICES: Come with single-use recipes, special ingredients like shards or symbols, and we will execute your recipes for you. Perizota also welcomes special requests in person or by mail, but please be ultra-specific. Also, be sure to request a PzWareExclusive pole if you need to go fishing!

A Recap of the last LCC, Rounding up Aggro as Guardian, can be found here: https://landrovalcombatclasses.wordp...o-as-guardian/

Guardian Skills and Traits

Reminder:
    - Sunday the 11th at 7:00pm [NRP/OT]: Guardian Skills and Traits with Luinori Stoutshield at Thorin’s Hall, at the base of the stairs to Dwalin’s Throne. Come learn all about Guardian skills, trait trees and which approach best suits your play style. Do you want to tank? Do you want to solo and cause lots of damage? Do you want to combine both? Learn the benefits of each trait tree and customize your gameplay!

~~~
    A recap of Saturday's event, Guardian Crafting Support can be found here: https://landrovalcombatclasses.wordp...fting-support/

Cosmetic Shield Expo

Reminder:
    - Tuesday the 13th at 7:00pm [RPF/OT]: Cosmetic Shield Expo with shield-maker Szam in Michel Delving, at the edge of the South Fields closest to the stables (34.5S, 75.2W). Come exhibit your favorite shield or find the perfect cosmetic shield for your guardian! Peruse some of the finest shields in Middle Earth. All classes and levels welcome, especially folks who can use shields.

A recap from the Traits and Skills talk can be found here: https://landrovalcombatclasses.wordp...ls-and-traits/

Guardian Deeding in Moria

REMINDER:
    - Wednesday the 14th at 9:00pm [NRP/OT]: Guardian Deeding in Moria with the Knights of the White Lady. Meet at the stable in the 21st Hall and bring your requests for specific deeds you need done anywhere in Moria! Includes Lothlorien and Mirkwood as appropriate or *accessible. Priority given to Guardian requests, but all classes welcome to join! *Guardians requesting deed expeditions in Mirkwood should take care to make sure that they have completed Mirkwood Landing.

~~~
    Recap of the Cosmetic Sheild Expo can be found here: https://landrovalcombatclasses.wordp...c-shield-expo/

Guardian Gear for Levelling Up

REMINDER:
    - Thursday the 15th at 8:00pm [NRP/OT]: Guardian Gear for Levelling Up with Luinori Stoutshield at Thorin’s Hall, at the base of the stairs to Dwalin’s Throne. What should you look for when gearing up? Why Might? What other stats would best benefit you as Guardian? What should you prioritize? What resources should you pursue? Discussion to include both armour and weapons. Ideal for Guardians who may still be adventuring in Eriador or Rohan, and who may not have gotten their first Legenadary Items yet.

Other Craftable Guardian Consumables

REMINDER:
    Sunday, Feb 18, 10 am & again at 7 pm: Other Craftable Guardian Consumables with Onyon Umbellum. Meet inside the Training Hall in Michel Delving (34.1 S, 75.1 W). Learn the various crafting professions that make them, where to find the recipes and ingredients, as well as how each one can aid Guardians on the battlefield in various situations. In-character banter is encouraged, yet there will be frank discussion regarding in-game dynamics. This session will be offered twice in one day, at different times, one hour each.

https://landrovalcombatclasses.wordpress.com/

March is the Month of the Hunter Classes

And it begins with the Classy Discussion at the Bounder Museum of Antiquities on Sunday, March 4, at 7:00 PM.

The Museum is easy to find - in the far southwest corner of the very first Shire homestead - Addernotch.

We will have our preliminary discussion and talk about the opportunities coming up to learn (or teach) how to be an effective hunter.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group just starting Volume II, as we begin our adventures in Moria to help the dwarfs reclaim the mine from the orcs (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow).