We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 45

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, February 8th. Good luck!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

In the cupboard under the stairs. (or is it under the stalls?)
    You're walking through the woods, and you hear a rustling in some nearby bushes ... What is it?
    It's a snake carrying a brass shoehorn in its mouth.

The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face
    This has to end. I do not play LOTRO because I want to gamble. I play LOTRO because I like the game.
    Buying keys is not playing the game.

It's the ghost of Sméagol, looking for fishies, raw and wriggling!!

a pouch with stolen lotro points. Some of the brigands are running away.

You're walking through the woods, and you hear a rustling in some nearby bushes ... What is it?

Cordovan's previous beard! Back from the dead, it is searching for him, seeking vengeance for the day it was shaved off! Relentless as the moon and tides, it seeks him! And when, at last, it finds him........................... ..It will de-tune his bass!!!! IT IS COMING, CORDOVAN!!!!!!!!!
    CAANJAAL - 115 HNT R7, CAANDHUIL - 115 HE CHMP, CAANAGER - 115 WRD R3, CAANJOB - 27 BRG, CAANRI - 16 GRD ---- Rangers of the West - Gladden
    CAANJAAL - 115 HE HNT R5 ---- Du Bekar - Arkenstone

It's the hungry hobbit that crosses back and forth by the hobbiton bridge, eating all of the pies that he has stolen from players who were caught!
    Pinched - Burglar - Founding member of the Kin that Says Nii on Landroval.

It's Erebrandir, looking for his missing horse shoes...

The killer rabbit

a post by any other name

Weekly Question 45

With my luck, a bunch of drunken dudes relieving themselves (as opposed to a beautiful, lost maiden who would be ever-so-grateful for assistance).
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

A Hobbit and 13 Dwarves

It is Merry and Pippin hiding from the farmer, after stealing his crops.... Again
    XanThorr the Well-Met
    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

~~Beeornfree 113 Beorning of Evernight
    ~~Beeornfree 108 Beorning of Landroval
    ~~Beeornfree 98 Beorning of Gladden~~Xanaxier 105 Guardian of Gladden~~Xanthorr-1 103 Hunter of Gladden
    ~~Beeornfree 27 Beorning of Arkenstone~~Xanthorr 26 High Elf Hunter of Arkenstone
    ~~Beeornfree 21 Beorning of Crickhallow~~Xanthorr 31 High Elf Hunter of Crickhallow
    ~~Beeornfree 19 Beorning of Brandywine~~Xanthorr 18 High Elf Hunter of Brandywine

You're walking through the woods and hear a rustling in some nearby bushes. What is it? A shrew, of course.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Those are my 500 LPs in the woods!

Squirrel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hobbits looking for dropped pies!

It's another player on their 12th or 13th "find x amount of athealas" quest.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

That's the Bilbo's courage (maybe Bilbo himself in invisible mode)

It's a badger.

A dwarf trying to be stealthy.

Bingo Boffin... swimming.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Hmm... *thinking*

*7.5million years later*

42 Shrews on a quest to find the One Shrew as told in the trilogy of shrews called the Lord of the Shrews: The Fellowship of the Shrews, The Two Shrewers, and The Return of the Shrew-king.
    It's a good series, I'd suggest it :P

It's an elf delivering the 4,228,983,741,460 mailbag helping out the shire post!

Most likely one of my kinnies who is there to no doubt get me in some form of trouble!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast