We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

World Chat Filter Help

I've been using World Chat Filter for a while now,added my keywords and it works great.

Only issue I have is the output channel is set to standard and standard also has crafting, LM pet output
    and all sorts of other stuff I dont want to see.

I've read the only other channel a chat filter can output too is the Error channel, which would be excellent,
    I just cant figure out how to change the output to the Error channel.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhaedelas View Post
    I've been using World Chat Filter for a while now,added my keywords and it works great.

Only issue I have is the output channel is set to standard and standard also has crafting, LM pet output
    and all sorts of other stuff I dont want to see.

I've read the only other channel a chat filter can output too is the Error channel, which would be excellent,
    I just cant figure out how to change the output to the Error channel.

Any ideas?
    Sorry, you can't do that. /hal9000

A plugin could easily be made that would output only the data you want to see, into a separate window. But that plugin currently doesn't exist.

One thing you could do is change the color of the output coming from the World Chat Filter plugin. Then you can set the "Standard" channel to a dim color, so you can more easily ignore the crafting spam. To do so, open the main.lua file in a standard text editor (such as Notepad++), and edit line 23.

Change it from
    Turbine.Shell.WriteLine(args.Message);
    to
    Turbine.Shell.WriteLine("<rgb=#00FF00>" .. args.Message .. "</rgb>");
    where the #00FF00 is a hexadecimal color code.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others