We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Premium houses expire? lost?

Hey im wondering what happends if a premium house expire due to inactivity for a long time.
    Will the house be 100% lost like u cant reclaim it and the mithril coins you spended is just gone?
    No one can answhere me this ingame so im wondering if anyone here knows what happends and how to reclaim it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zittla View Post
    Hey im wondering what happends if a premium house expire due to inactivity for a long time.
    Will the house be 100% lost like u cant reclaim it and the mithril coins you spended is just gone?
    No one can answhere me this ingame so im wondering if anyone here knows what happends and how to reclaim it.
    If you are VIP, there is no upkeep on a premium house and it will not expire. If you stop being VIP, however, it acts just like normal housing and will require upkeep and can be lost if that is not paid.

Upkeep must be paid weekly in advance for all houses. However upkeep of Premium Housing is waived for VIPs.
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Premium_Housing

ouch well thats unfortunate then

ouch well thats unfortunate then
    You get a partial refund of premium housing writs and you have to make up the difference in getting a new one.

i made a ticket and i havent had any response in 3 days thats wierd.
    And i dident get any writs or anything my house is completely gone.
    I find it wierd if my house disapeared i spended 40-60 USD to buy trough mithril coins.
    And dident leave any writs behind or anything thats just messed up if this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallandil View Post
    You get a partial refund of premium housing writs and you have to make up the difference in getting a new one.
    Interesting. It looks like that information is only on the writ page of the wiki (https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...m_Housing_Writ) and does not say exactly how many you get back from the house.

i made a ticket and i havent had any response in 3 days thats wierd.
    And i dident get any writs or anything my house is completely gone.
    I find it wierd if my house disapeared i spended 40-60 USD to buy trough mithril coins.
    And dident leave any writs behind or anything thats just messed up if this is the case.
    Even though the wiki says the writs were actual items, did you check in the wallet to see if they were changed to currency in there at some point?
    How long were you away from the game? I don't know how the writs are sent, but if by mail, maybe that expired. (This, though, would be a strange way to send the writs since the whole point is that the person may not have been in the game for months to pay upkeep.)

I hope you hear back on the ticket soon. 3 days is not too unusual, depending on how busy they have been. Let us know when you get an answer back. Good luck!

yeh i will tell you guys the response from the ticket once i get an answere on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallandil View Post
    I abandoned an island Kinhouse in one premium neighborhood; sent the writs to another server via Shared Storage and bought the SAME Kinhouse with the writs I had recieved. Didn't need to spend more to buy the same one. Whether this is still the same, I don't know.

P.S. The Writs simply showed up in my bags; did you check Housing Escrow to see if they are there with the rest of your stuff? They look like scrolls of paper.