We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Looking for PvMP related Happenings

I was upkeeping a thread of player run events on Landy, and then we bought a house, and then I had no free time shortly after.

I have free time again, and am in the process of updating the list again. So I am here to ask of your community these two things:

1) There used to be a Creep based event called Suicidal Monster Mob that happened on Mo/Tu from 1-3pm ST. Does anyone know if this is still ongoing?

2) Are there any other regular/monthly/special PvMP events that should be listed on the Happenings thread?

Any help folks can give would be welcome, even if it's a "no, they've stopped" answer to #1.
    Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 45 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post
    I was upkeeping a thread of player run events on Landy, and then we bought a house, and then I had no free time shortly after.

I have free time again, and am in the process of updating the list again. So I am here to ask of your community these two things:

1) There used to be a Creep based event called Suicidal Monster Mob that happened on Mo/Tu from 1-3pm ST. Does anyone know if this is still ongoing?

2) Are there any other regular/monthly/special PvMP events that should be listed on the Happenings thread?

Any help folks can give would be welcome, even if it's a "no, they've stopped" answer to #1.
    its still going on mondays and tuesdays at the same time.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    its still going on mondays and tuesdays at the same time.
    Thank you. I will put it back into the rotation.
    Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 45 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.