We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Cosmetics] Add the "Silent One" disguise to the store or anywhere ingame

Title says it all.

Could also add other outfits from session plays or outfits from NPCs...
    Ishlan R13 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler, (+2)
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+5)

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    Title says it all.

Could also add other outfits from session plays or outfits from NPCs...
    you mean the one from quest chain in Cirith ungol? if so then /signed i liked that armour.
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    you mean the one from quest chain in Cirith ungol? if so then /signed i liked that armour.
    I did that quest a couple of months ago, and can't even remember what that armour looked like. Can anyone post a picture?
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Ishlan R13 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler, (+2)
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+5)

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    Ah! Thank you.

Of course, if I were going to choose an outfit to disguise myself in, I'd pick one that covered more of the face.

A Vendel helm, now .... Here's a nice-looking modern reproduction; the original's links are all rusted together.

http://www.kultofathena.com/product....em=SNH2232PL16

But then, we're wearing that disguise in an attempt to fool a collection of Orcs. They are the descendants of spoiled Elves, after all; and we know that most of them can't function well in the daytime. Maybe daylight, even the relatively dim light of Mordor, hurts their eyes.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

I'm always all for new cosmetics.

Likewise! And a return of obscure cosmetics too (*cough cough* Cloak of Durin's Crown...).
    Check out my LOTRO videos on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX...jPUNAiwtrJ_eiw

Yup.
    I would love to see all humanoid mob outfits to be made into cosmetics.
    Maybe as a deed reward for killing twice the number of said mob as the Zone-Deed calls for?

All my raid alliance want a cosmetic Viznak
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons