We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

from Bree to Rhovinion

Can anybody tell me how to get to Rhovinion?

I was on my lvl 34 hobbit hunter and I got to the wastes then Mordor using Mithril Coins.

However, I seem to get back & forth but not to where I want to go.

Can anybody tell me what is the name of the stable masters I take to get there?

That's Wilderland, Northern Mirkwood and such, isn't it? Rhovanion. If so, it's not in game yet.

Here is the wiki entry. Follow the links for each region you want to visit.
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Rhovanion

I did try to go run through Moria however it requires me to get a quest to get in so that's out.

I'll research the other way a bit more because when I was in the wastes there does not appear to be another stable master on map in the northeast.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheformed View Post
    I did try to go run through Moria however it requires me to get a quest to get in so that's out.

I'll research the other way a bit more because when I was in the wastes there does not appear to be another stable master on map in the northeast.
    You might be able to get to The Great River area south of Lothlorien with coins and Stables, I'm not sure. Moria, Lothlorien, and Mirkwood are all behind quests/rep grinds. IIRC the Great River stables even had a minimum level requirement for discovery.