We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Small High Seas Rug in Housing

I am not sure if I should post this here or in crafting. The problem seems to be once the rug(s) is/are placed in the house.

I have a kinship house in Belfalas that I have placed several of the high seas rugs in the upper loft of the house. When my characters walk around upstairs (in or out of decoration mode), these rugs vanish and reappear as we move around the room. I do not have the high seas rug in my other homes in Belfalas nor do I have homes in the other older neighborhoods in Thorins Hall, Falathalorn, The Shire, or Bree so I can't say if it is a problem in those places or not. I do have other rugs in the house and they stay visible at all times.

Can this be fixed? The rugs would look really cool the way I have them arranged and to see them vanish and reappear is a disappointment.

Weird. I have this rug in my Bree house and it stays visible all the time. Have you tried putting other rugs in those slots and seeing if it's a slot-related bug?

Yes, I have had other rugs in those slots and they are visible all the time. I have the High Seas rug in the top of the Belfalas kinship home in the circular area in the middle and they are arranged in an arc around the special furniture slot in the middle of the room.

I have had these rugs in old homes in the old neighborhoods and have never had trouble with them before. I wonder if it is just that circular section in the top floor in the new Belfalas kin house, except that other rugs don't have the problem there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider39 View Post
    Yes, I have had other rugs in those slots and they are visible all the time. I have the High Seas rug in the top of the Belfalas kinship home in the circular area in the middle and they are arranged in an arc around the special furniture slot in the middle of the room.

I have had these rugs in old homes in the old neighborhoods and have never had trouble with them before. I wonder if it is just that circular section in the top floor in the new Belfalas kin house, except that other rugs don't have the problem there.

I fixed the problem! I raised the high seas rugs up one click and now they stay visible.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider39 View Post
    I fixed the problem! I raised the high seas rugs up one click and now they stay visible.
    Yes, you need to raise the rugs +1 or they will be partially below the tiles & the other furniture +2 so they don't sink below the tiles & rug.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~