We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Vanyaquenta Mini Spring Edition! Spring is a dandy with Vanyalanthiriel!

Vanyaquenta Calaquende Celulinde Special Spring is a dandy The Full Tale!

She took a break for endless struggles within Khazad-Dum!

Part II ~ Vanyaquenta Celulinde A Taste of Spring The Complete Adventure
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtdPwGtMBUE

~ Travel with Vanyalanthiriel and experience the joys of the Spring Festival!
    ~ Pause at 6:48
    ~ Commentary included as always
    ~ Premium House Exterior showcase!
    ~ Shrew Stompin! Fear not, We elves do not have tendencies to kill animals, but indeed! These pesky shrews deserved it!
    ~ The Hedge Maze Guide! A well deserved title!
    ~ Attempt of Bullroarer's Challenge
    ~ Flower collecting! A!
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Mar 22 2018 at 01:52 AM.

Of Special note:

If you have any questions or simply wish to ask me anything which is related to Tolkien's Legendarium or the Lord of the Rings Online I can go live as well via You-Tube. Send me a private Message only please Private Message via You-Tube or Official forums.

Be certain I shall not respond back if you do call me out publicly personally or post anything which is related to my private life. Which indeed happened more than once.On forums and In game since Summer of 2017. I m not falling to anything and my love and passion for the game shall vanquish the hatred or any eventual threats. My willpower is firmer than foundations of very stars, Any attempts shall be swiftly ignored/blocked.

Please do not post my links in game,Thanks kindly. I m not doing it personally, Tis not allowed. I spoke to GM, Not even I am allowed to post my own links. I shall gladly share my videos with thee in game, but only in Private. Send tell or Send an E-Mail. I believe I was very polite and fair as both player and a human being. We all do mistakes and we learn from our mistakes indeed. It's never late for a new start and everyone deserves a second "wind" chance

We can all live in peace and harmony and enjoy the Magic of Middle-Earth.

For additional Information. I am not using the World chat anymore, Trade channel on occasion. Keep any eye on the Trade channel. I might be giving away free items next week!

First You-Tube Live Stream was executed and it seems it does work as intended.

I have created a Twitch account as well. A couple of Random game-play videos. I wasn't impressed by the quality or latency, Perhaps I should tweak the settings a bit, but inevitably it seems Streaming works in such a way. I am newbie to Streaming in general.

A test video Number III ~ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/241239236

The pure sheer dedication and love of the game cannot be faked, It cannot be taken away for thee and it sparks your very soul and it end you shall accomplish deeds that even Vala shall envy and It is real, You can "feel it", the burning passion which ignites the Flame Imperishable Tis unrivalled. Unconquerable. Invulnerable.

May the leaves of your life never turn brown.

Vanya Sulie!
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Mar 22 2018 at 03:00 AM.

VanyaQuenta Calaquende Chapter 83 Triumph within the Deeps!

As usual part of the The Blade Dancer's Tale as well.

Indeed! The Unexpectedly surprisingly short video, but expect Unrivalled artistry and Perfect Champion Game-Play.

Highlighted moments ~

10:03

18:36

Stay tuned for Chapter 84! Tis finished already! xD

Vanya Sulie!

Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn! Vedui Mellon! Le suilon!

The Darkness is Deeper! Chapters 84&85 shall be uploaded within two days.

VanyaQuenta Calaqeunde Chapter 84 The Ardent Descent
    VanyaQuenta Calaqeunde Chapter 85 Wonders and Horrors

Zones Covered:

~ Zelem-Melek
    ~ The Redhorn Lodges
    ~ Facing the impossible odds at Shadowed Lake and horrors of the Foundations of Stone. The Battle with the foes 5 -6 levels above her. Under-powered, overwhelmed and engulfed in the madness, terror,Hideousness and Dread of the Black Chasm.
    ~ Wonders of Nud-Melek
    ~ Reflections of the past
    ~ Additional Lore Information
    ~ Passionate Commentary ,intense, Hot-blooded

In our next chapters we shall embrace the elements of Fire and Water Waterworks& The Flaming regions upcoming!

The Mirror of Vanyalanthiriel&Visions of Palantiri *Peers in* "Of past and Future Present"

Foresight is a gift or power apparently given to picked Elves and Men. Many elves appear to have varying amounts of foresight.

She saw prophetic dreams...

The End of March 2018/April 2018.

~ The Mines of Moria ~ Lothlorien ~ South Mirkwood
    ~ Volume II Epic Books IV-VI
    ~ Culmination of the Hadhodrond
    ~ The Entire Volume II covered which shall included Leaves of Lorien and Scourage of Khazad Dum.
    ~ Siege of Mirkwood content/Lore/Deeds/Questing/Fortress of the Nazgul Epic Book IX
    ~ Of Dwarves&Elves Epilogue
    ~ Levels 55 - 65.

Of special note/information: Regarding Laurelindorenan&High Hollin.{Eregion/Lothlorien} When I subscribe again I shall return and do a special Lore/Comprehensive videos and Landscape quests. They are indeed very important and deserve longer episodic content.

Until the very peak of Dol Guldur and then I shall take a longer break.

Vastness and Wonders of Khazad Dum! Wondrous sight indeed! Greatest expansion of the Lord of the Rings Online and shall be so by Durin's beard!

Chapter 85 was the most firey so far!

Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda, High Queen of the Noldor, Her Spirit burns as flame. The Fire under Mountain. The Flame Imperishable.

Vanyalanthiriel is now Level 55.

The insightful and fascinating Lore information: Regarding Flaming Depths/The Waterworks ~

Flaming Depths. In case you seek additional knowledge, Truly there are some striking facts ~

The Flaming Depths {Lore}

Beyond the Great Delving and the halls of Nud-melek, deeper still than the priceless mithril veins of the Redhorn Lodes tower the fiery forges of the Flaming Deeps. When Durin ruled, these lower depths were home to the Dwarves of Moria who ceaselessly manned the smithies and mammoth forges stoked by constant streams of ore from the Redhorn Lodes. The Dwarves toiled endlessly to mine the caches of gold, iron, and mithril — the noise of their efforts eventually waking the monstrous Balrog from its ancient sleep deep in the Shadowy Abyss and forcing their own exodus.
    The ancient halls and rough-hewn passages of the Flaming Deeps are some of the grandest and most breathtaking structures in all of Moria. Sandstone, basalt, granite, wulfenite, gypsum, smoky quartz, beryl, feldspar, and more are found in walls, columns, and intricately patterned floors. Words fail to describe the grandeur adequately. Towering pillars that disappear into darkness above stretch toward an unseen horizon, and monumental stone bridges spanning monstrous chasms are a testament to the engineering magnificence of the Dwarves.

Now new heroes of Middle-earth must brave the dangers of Moria in the fervent hope of conquering the world beneath and returning this once-great realm to the control of its rightful owners, the Dwarves.

Though the Dwarves that once roamed these magnificent passages are gone, the forges are not cold and the halls do not lie empty. Today the Flaming Deeps have become home to savage Orc tribes. They are ruled by the ferocious Fire Orcs of the Ghâsh-hai and their allies—forces of the powerful Mazog, leader of an Orc army risen from the bowels of the Shadowy Abyss. The Ghâsh-hai and Mazog's Orcs are quartered in these old Dwarf-dwellings, slaving at the forges until they drop from exhaustion, giving their last measure to supply Mazog's army with armour and weapons. He intends to rally under one banner the tribes of Orc and goblin-kind that roam the sprawling halls of Moria. Furthermore, the Ghâsh-hai work to expand the ancient tunnels on the outskirts of the Flaming Deeps to commune with the Balrog. These efforts are all in the name of the Dark Lord Sauron.
    Heroes who dare to undertake this venture must make their way to the Flaming Deeps through several different, treacherous sections of Moria. The easiest route is a newly carved passage that wends its way from the southern halls of Zelem-melek. Of course, the easiest isn’t always the most-sought by seasoned adventurers.
    After the heroes begin their exploration of the Flaming Deeps they soon discover that Uruks from Mordor and the servants of the White Hand are not the only Orc-kind within the region. To complicate matters, the Fire Orcs of the Ghâsh-hai — and their unswerving devotion to the Balrog — pose a grave threat to the heirs of Durin, as well as to the rest of Middle-earth.

The WaterWorks {Lore}

In the utmost south of Moria, caught between two terrifying regions of peril and shadow, lies the strange serenity of the Waterworks. Here, cool mists and wide stretches of calm water create an ethereal atmosphere that simultaneously mingles grandeur and reflection. That calm is dangerous, for it belies the threats that lurk there, both above and below the surface.

Though far removed from Moria’s Hollin and Dimrill Gates, the Waterworks includes what appear to be some of the most ancient stone-works in Khazad-dûm. Rough, old-fashioned statuary and corridors made of stacked stone bricks still stand here from the days of old. Enormous palatial structures, built to contain the region’s massive namesake waterworks, stand alongside older and more modest towers. The road connecting to the dark and dreaded mines of the Silvertine Lodes in the north leads through aged catacombs built into the rock behind the rushing waterfall called Durin's Beard. From the east, rustic statues of Dwarf-warriors line the way in from the hellish smoke of the Flaming Deeps.

The Waterworks territory consists of a single, gigantic cavern beneath the mountain, which a network of aqueducts divides into orderly sections. Hulking edifices—from functional palaces to lofty pillars—stand where lines of aqueducts intersect. In the east, this neat plan meets the cavern wall at a series of modest buildings and plazas punctuated with stained-glass windows. An arched passage here connects to The Burning Stair and, thus, The Flaming Deeps beyond. In the west, the plan gives way near the cavern wall to a short wilderness of mushrooms, shoals, and stalagmites known as The Drowned Deep.

Thanks Kindly for your time and Patience. Your support is greatly appreciated. The Vala shall watch over thee.

Update II ~

Vanyaquenta Calaquende Chapter 86 Fire&Water is accomplished. Tis Complete. Central focus on the Volume II.

As it stands, From now "VanyaQuenta Calaquende" with the Bonus Episodic series has reached precisely 100 videos! {January 9, 2018 ~ 27,March 2018.} ~86 +14~ Chapters of the Regular series are focued on the Epic books&Levelling and additional episodes which shall furthermore expand already the mighy tales. I plan to include "The Forgotten Tales" as well. The series will contain and reflect on the particular quests,events,tasks,deeds which were skipped or weren't accomplished in the past.

Diola lle! Vanya Sulie!
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Mar 27 2018 at 06:18 AM.

Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn! Le suilon!

99 Vanyaquenta Calaquende Chapter 86 Fire and Water

100 Vanyaquenta Calaquende Chapter 87!
    Arriving tomorrow

Sincerely, Twas a pleasure ;}

Vanya Sulie!

Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn!

A small update ~

I have been playing very intensively and managed to finalise the story content within Moria sooner than expected. The Entire Volume II Books V,VI,VII and VIII. Though, the road shall take me back for Epilogue of Dwarves&Elves.

Vanyalanthiriel is now level 58. A Savior of Eriador and Khazad Dum. Vanyalanthiriel has conquered lands and depths as well.

VanyaQuenta Calaquende has now Over 90 Story chapters and the entire tales encompassesit from the moment of creation until The Golden wood of Laurelindorenan.

VanyaQuenta Calaquende Chapter 87 The Drowned Treasury Parts I&II
    VanyaQuenta Calaquende Chapter 88 Drums in the Deep
    VanyaQuenta Calaquende Chapter 89 The New Devilry
    VanyaQuenta Calaquende Chapter 90 Leaves of Laurelindorenan
    VanyaQuenta Calaquende Chapter 91 The Scourge of Khazad Dum

The Golden Age of Lord of the Rings Online. 2007-2009. Shadows of Angmar&Mines of Moria {Lothlorien} The Golden age ended within the Golden wood. Tis complete.

I have completed the entire Volume II Except Epic Book IX The Fortress of Nazgul which is a part of the Siege of Mirkwood content, Indeed the Elves are ready and I must get ready in the following days. We shall assemble our forces. The invasion is commencing.

I have managed to record the journey without experiencing any corrupted/lost data not a single crash while travelling back and both. I am personally stunned because I expected to crash even in very early hours, Nay. The fate was different indeed Tis unspoiled. Perfect Nothing is missing. There were very few Connection break ups, Insignificance. I believe three or four at worst. Either I am the luckiest High Elf or I am blessed with the chiefest of the Vala, Aratar, The High ones of Arda, or perhaps both.

As of the very moment Vanyaquenta Calaquende {I am incredibly happy to tell thee for I have personally spent a lot o time and energy} stands as the only and the most Enormous Saga of a single character untouched unspoiled natural progression though the Arda since the very moment of creation,Iconic Celondim until conclusion of the story content within Dwarrowdelf, more precisely Banks of Anduin {Prior Invasion of Mirkwood} It shall only grow more complex ,larger , longer and greater. I shall expand the VanyaQuenta Calaquende with the Siege of Mirkwood content furthermore.

Tis nearly incomprehensible and almost inexplicable. The Lord of the Rings Online have had a mind blowing impact on me and even more than a decade "it never ceases to surprise me at the infinite capacity" There never shall be an MMO for me more favoured and dearer than Lord of the Rings Online {In Golden age} Even now the flame still burns brightly! Twas a first MMO for me as well. I always kept coming back and always shall be so until the the very end and the last second. It is unique and its story,characters, great legends,great stories and the world cannot diminish. They shall live forever in our hearts,minds and the memory of our song/personal collections such are the screenshots in my case videos and everything combined.

The Enormous compendium of The Countless Tales fashioned with Ultimate burning passion. For the honour of J.R.R. Tolkien and his son C.Tolkien and SSG. The first substantional part of the Vanyaquenta Calaquende is concluded and my personal favourite part of Middle-Earth which is closest of my heart, the content related to Shadows of Angmar&Grand Moria.

It could have been thrice larger even if I fully solely focused on on particular series , but due to my Archaic internet connection in the start, recording other videos related to Lord of the Rings Online{For Example Update 22,Alternative Characters, Lore series} as well as the the Elder Scrolls Online Twas not possible indeed,even so I have recorded and uploaded over 105+ videos of VanyaQuenta Calaquende.

Thank you with all my heart for following the tales of Vanyalanthriel! *Under Fire* I am so proud I managed to finish the most essential and crucial part of my tales. I believe I deserve a several days of break! In Caras Galadhon!

I do not play Champion anymore. I become one with the "Arda and the character" We are the one. After more than a decade and countless,indecipherable hours of playing I have in some sort "Ascended" Do not mistake me. I always was exaggerated, passionate soul. The outlook and understanding has reached the Perfection and beyond,but the love and the fire remained the same.

Which is true because I do reflect Feanaro Curufinwe in real life and Vanyalanthirel Character was originally created in the honour and memory of the beloved person I've lost. She "lives" though Vanyalanthirel. I did "bad" things in my life, on occasion we all did inevitably.I was difficult,arrogant and I can be more proud than any elf and more stubborn than stubbornest dwarf of the Iron Hills.. I admit, but my love,passion,comprehension,wil lpower,determination,fire and utterly commitment for gaming are Quintessential.My intentions ,desires ,goals are ultimately for good and good only.

With a little motivation ,inspiration and dedication the wonders shall follow

Her spirit burns as flame. The Flame Imperishable.

Far-thee-well. I believe tis the perfect last post. I've decided to quit the forums. I shall play less,As for threads which were related Translation/Role-Playing/Pictures and so on. You can track any news on my You-Tube channel if you desire so. I shall fashion my own Website. If you wish to contact me from now on please use in Game Mail or Private Message.

Twas a pleasure!

May the leaves of your life never turn brown!

Vanya Sulie!
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Mar 29 2018 at 07:50 AM.

To Oblivion with me and My Melo-Dramatic posts!!

The Vanyaquenta Calaquende shall continue until the very fires of Orodruin, either she shall succeed or death shall take her.

Vanyalanthiriel is now 61.

The Invasion commencing!

Our road takes us South ~

It has begun! The great invasion of our time! The board is set , the pieces are moving! We shall aid the Malledhrim and cleanse the evil of Dol Guldur!

Vanyaquenta Calaquende Chapter 94 Siege of Mirkwood The Dark Shore
    Vanyaquenta Calaquende Chapter 95 Into the Black and Twisted Forest
    Vanyaquenta Calaquende Chapter 96 Terror of the Drownholt
    VanyaQuenta Calaqunde Chapter 97 The Exchange

The Future of VanyaQuenta Calaquende ~

After the Culmination of the Volume II in entirety which also includes solo-able quests of the Epilogue of Dwarves and Elves we shall return to Valley of Imladris and start Epic Volume III. The journey continues through the Old Vanilla Eriador,mysterious lands of Enedwaith,Wild lands of Dunland and imposing Iron-Fortress of Curunir!

Are you ready Duvodiad?

~ Epic Volume III Books I - IV.
    ~ The Mysteries of Enedwaith
    ~ Tales of the Dunland {Dunland means Hill Land}
    ~ The rise of Isengard content! The Rise of Vanyalanthiriel!

Optional:

The great River Story. Return to Eregion and Lothlorien.

Levels 62- 75.
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Apr 02 2018 at 05:03 AM.

Volume II Epic Book IX The Fortress of Nazgul has been completed. Mazog Lord of Caves is no more. The Golden Host has succeeded with it's primary task, by keeping the eyes of the enemy drawn to the doorstep of the Fortress of the Nazgul. Be way for it's only a short Delay! By Lord and Lady!

A few Memory fragments ~

An Illusion of Peace. Calm before the Storm. Soon the enemy shall be upon us.

Wave after wave, against the odds, Against the vast seemingly endless foes. Vanyalanthiriel stood alone against the Darkness and sliced them each time with fury and wrath that would strike fear into heart of Gorthaur! Let our enemies beware!
    "Sliced as Lembas Bread"

Vanyalanthriel,Beneath the Terror and Oppression. Marching into shadow Come out coward, I dare you!

The Imposing Mountain-Fortress. The baileys of Dol Guldur are highly fortified, nearly impenetrable!

Draw your last breath Lord of Caves.

A company reunited. Old friends from Moria, Naugrim, Zigilbuk returned.

One Hundred Story Chapters. From The Creation {Selection screen} Until the heart of the Barad Guldur,Chief Tower of Dol Guldur.

The friendship between Eldar and Naugrim has been restored and strengthened.

101st Story Chapter has been recorded. I have finished my journey within Southern Mirkwood and depths of the Dwarrowdelf. The first massive tale has come to the end. Vanyalanthiriel is now level 62.

VanyaQuenta Calaqeunde Chapter 98 Assault on Dol Guldur
    VanyaQuenta Calaqeunde Chapter 99 The end of Mazog
    VanyaQuenta Calaqeunde Chapter 100 Epilogue of Elves and Dwarves Part I
    VanyaQuenta Calaquende Chapter 101 Epilogue of Elves and Dwarves Part II

VanyaQuenta Calaqunde + Bonus Episodic content {115 Videos in total} January 9th 2018 ~ April 3rd,2018.

Levels 1-62. Vanilla Eriador /Mines of Moria {Hollin}{Lothlorien} Siege of Mirkwood.

No Crashes at all, note even on travel, not a single time.No Corrupted data/Vides Twas perfect. Again blessed by the Vala and perhaps Eru the one. 115 videos. Quintessential.

Additional quests of Gathburz.

I shall return again , Tis inevitable.

The Seven Days Break. I deserve it (:

The road goes Ever on and on and and Imladris calls her again. She shall answer the call of Master Elrond. Volume III is about to begin.

The Volume III was unbelievably long. It lasted 4 years, it encompassed Four Expansions, Siege of Mirkwood/Rise of Isengard/Riders of Rohan and The Helm's Deep. 2010- 2014. Levels 65-95. From very Doorstep of the Last Homely house until the Gates of Flooded Isengard.

I believe twas a perfect ending with Issuriel's Gift to Lord Broin. Heart-warming. Elves <3 Issuriel's Elanor Blossom. Elves&Dwarves Peace,Love and Unity in the dark times.

May your path ever be Star-lit Mellon.

May the leaves of your life never turn brown.

The stars shall guide thee (:

Vanya Sulie!
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Apr 03 2018 at 10:36 AM.

One part of the Journey is over! Second begins!

There shall be no break, One Chapter minimum per Day. Her Spirit burns as flame!

We shall Unravel the epic story for Allies of the King!

VanyaQuenta Calaqeunde Chapter 102 Volume III Prologue Messages from Lorien!

Volume III, Book 1: Oath of the Rangers Incoming Tomorrow! {:

Chapter 1: Gallant as Elf-lords ~ Chapter 9 Chapter 9: The Gathering of the Grey Company!

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Apr 04 2018 at 06:21 AM.

Suilad mellon nin! Randir! Greetings! Mae Govannen!

Of Past and Future Present.

Tis.. frightening! I am speechless, One of my very first videos. I've predicted the future. Start from 6:18.. I have stated it,but the scary part comes later on ~ I completely forgotten the video afterwards and now came back to re-visit older videos and.. *Stunned*

The video is from January 7,2018 and I am here with thee now. Tis complete.

Four months eariler.. It was envisinoned, presented, fashioned and visualised even before the Creation and Character Selection screen.

The best way to predict your future is to create it. Unbelievable. Vanyaquenta Calaquende was visualised and destined to happen, I somehow knew deep down I'll make it and I did I have a gift of Far sight!

The ending was unreal which was true, She is in the essence (:

For Vanyalanthriel was made the mightiest in all parts of body and mind: in valour, in endurance, in beauty, in understanding, in skill, in strength and subtlety alike: of all the Children of Ilúvatar, and a bright flame was in her. By Eru the One, I am over-whelmed.

Nîn velui a lalaith veren nalú en-agovaded vín! (:
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Apr 04 2018 at 03:16 PM.

VanyaQuenta Calaqeunde Chapter 103 The Oath of Rangers!

VanyaQuenta Calaqeunde Chapter 104 Ride of the Grey Company! Soon It shall be uploaded!

The longest video of the VanyaQuenta Calaquende series so far! 2 Hours,9minutes! Tis remarkable indeed. For she was blessed by the Exalted ones! Scarcely credible, No crashes at all after One Hundred Videos! The video shall emerge in several hours!

The Gray Company shall answer the summons. The Rangers been called to fulfil their purpose and aid the Aragorn , son of Arathorn,the Heir of Isildur! It came to it at last the great journey of our time! As our beloved Bilbo, Mithrandir and thirteen dwarves departed from Imladris sixty years ago, now the Dunedain shall venture into South armed with hope and courage! The ring went South! Vanyalanthirel and Rangers shall go now south as well blessed by Lady Arwen Evenstar Half-elven daughter {Peredhil} of Lord Elrond! Utter faithfulness! They shall follow their friend,ally and the king until the very fires of Orodruin! (:

Stay tuned for Book II Ride of the Gray Company.

Vanya Sulie!

For souls seeking knowledge ~ Additional Infromation {Lore}
    http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/D%C3%BAnedain

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Apr 05 2018 at 01:21 PM.

Summary:

The first Epic Three Books of the Volume III have been finalised. It is concluded.

Vanyaquenta Calaquende Chapter 104 Ride of the Gray Company Part I Done.
    Vanyaquenta Calaquende Chapter 105 Ride of the Gray Company Part II Finished.
    Vanyaquenta Calaquende Chapter 106 Echoes of the Dead ~ Current status: Uploading 33%
    Vanyaquenta Calaquende Chapter 107 Rise of Isengard {Today}

Vanyalanthiriel is nearly level 64.

The Rise of Vanyalanthriel. Lord of the Rings Online Rise of Isengard content upcoming {April-May 2017} Depends on the Health Status. Dunland shall be purged. Isengard shall tremble.

Lock thy Door Curnuir. She is coming. Do not provoke the wrath of the High Queen. She shall follow the until the very end, within Void even.

So be it.

A short,brief Update ~

Vanyaquenta Calaquende Chapter 107 Rise of Isengard has been completed. I've lost connection. Possibly third or fourth ultra rare connection loss. The first video without Farewell message. I could not risk loss of data. The next video shall start at precisely the same spot.

~ We crossed the border and stepped foot within Trum Dreng, forested area of the North-Western Dunland.
    ~ Volume IV Rise of Isengard Epic Books 1&2
    ~ Personal reflections and experiences from the original launch date
    ~ Wild men of Dunland

Duvodiad as a common Dunlending term for Strangers.

Vanya Sulie.
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Apr 07 2018 at 07:51 AM.

By Vana,Orome and High Ones or Arda!

The Latest update!

Vanda sina termaruva elennanóreo alcar enyalien! Enyalien Veleriande!

May thy radiance never cease to shine!

Vanya Sulie! (:

Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn!

The High Queen of Noldor is back after longer than usual absence! She must aid the Free People of Middle-Earth once more! Seek her out in company of Rangers within Dunland!

Vanyalanathiriel is now level 66,Vanya Sulie!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2