We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a raiding/pvp kin

Name is Zexfor.

Looking for a new start with a raiding/pvp oriented end-game kin. I'm a life-time sub who has been playing for 9 years on and off. I was a main hunter and also tanked Rift numerous times at 50 cap, 60-85 cap I mained burg, and for up to pre-MT I mained a captain. Have experience in all raids up to Orthanc T2. After that I'm spotty.

I can grind myself up to end-game with scrolls and help for school and WP farm and will be a solid role player for the team. If a kin is looking for other classes, I can become above average proficiency with it as well although I am most comfortable with burg.

I can use any VOIP, I'm a very teachable player, and stable with hours in the evening. Located in AZ, 20 year old male.

I'm looking to start new on a different server other than Brandwine or Arken that still has PvP.

Check your PMs.

Still looking for a kin. If there's no PvP that's fine. Just looking for a place that I can commit to a class that's needed and start raiding. Will level up fast to end-game from new start.