We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 41

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, January 11th. Good luck!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com

A secret hobbit hole in Noglond
    Eat more chips, drink more beer, shave cleaner and finish the seven books I am currently reading before picking up a new one.

Enjoying Yule and Leveling my new High Elf toons.

To NOT let those hobbit lasses tempt me with a pint! Well... maybe just one.

"What's your New Years Resolution?"

Firstly, I resolve not to make any resolutions this year, as I can't keep them anyway!

Secondly, If I did happen to make any resolutions, I resolve not to break them!

Thirdly, I resolve that I shall stay fully focused on my Main and finish off those last few bits of Mordor before U22.

Next, I resolve to stay focused and organised on all my characters and have a plan of action when I log in so I don't get distracted.

Then, I resolve to.... Oh look! Pie! ...... /wanders off

“It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”

Forod orchall
    My New Year's resolution is 1024 × 768.
    Éala Éarendel engla beorhtast / ofer middangeard monnum sended / and sodfasta sunnan leoma, / tohrt ofer tunglas þu tida gehvane / of sylfum þe symle inlihtes.

In the woods

New Year's Resolution

This year I am resolved that I will finally reach Mordor with my main before starting any more new alts.
    What's that you say?
    Beornings are 75% off?
    I feel my inner papa bear awakening.

Enjoy more, complain less
    Inter faex et urina nascitur sumus

same as last years resolution, to play lotro everyday, for the full year.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelfist View Post
    same as last years resolution, to play lotro everyday, for the full year.
    nice, but don't forget to level my alts with me. Guess that means my resolution is also to play everyday, who needs to work anyways.

Weekly Question 41

To not have New Year's resolutions.
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

"What's your New Years Resolution?"

To get the winter elk in 26 characters in my main account...

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

To eat more taters!

What's your New Years Resolution?

To accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, and persevere with these weekly challenges

I don't make resolutions but I hope to be more creative and do more art related stuff this year

To stop wandering off ledges, cliffs, ramparts, and such.

That goes for LOTRO and double for real life.

This portion looks out of date?

Let's Talk Shop!

Letter from Executive Producer Rob Ciccolini: A Look Ahead. Click here to read it!
    Update 21.3.2 has been released! Click here for the Release Notes.
    Dadi / Tyrlas - Arkenstone (Leader - Rare Breed Kin)

What's your New Years Resolution?#

Here you come, my new shiny 4K monitor!

I resolve to have an enjoyable year!

My Resolution

I want to be just a little more kind to others, both within and without the game. Spread a little more love out in a dark world.

West coast of New England
    Make more time to just play!

In game, get in regularly and enjoy it like I used to
    Somehow, around my resolutions - more like a non-resolute list of things I'd like to, and may, accomplish - in more important areas of my life. Like, get to the gym more regularly than the ~2x/weekly I managed last year, and eat more healthily to maximize those workouts (I think I lost some metabolism this Fall...). And I need to find a job, and my own place again... and start dating, moving towards marriage... and other more personal stuff...

To lose a lot of weight (read: to finally empty my storage of useless junk).

Memphis, Tennessee, USA
    Eat more grits.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast