We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Waiting for a specific house

I'm after a specific house, but it's taken in all the neighbourhood instances. Do I just have to wait until a new neighbourhood is created, and just hope that I might be the first person to try to buy it?

You are unlikely to ever get it.

It is possible the a current owner can lose their home in one of neighborhoods. It is highly unlikely given that you can pay many months rent in advance. Gold is easy to get.

The most likely way to get a specific address is when a new neighborhood is created. It will not be on sale for long. You can know if a new neighborhood will be created by looking at the available home count. In order for a new neighborhood to be created the number of starter homes for sale has to equal 0 or the number of deluxe homes for sale has to equal zero or the number of kin halls for sale has to equal zero. This situation has to last long enough for new neighborhood(s) to be created.

If you are interested in an address in elf housing and the available housing is something like starter 14, deluxe 21, kin hall 34. You got a long wait.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

You could send an in-game mail to the owner in each neighborhood, asking if they would mind moving to another house. Perhaps offer a reward for doing so. In some cases they might just use the house for storage and moving would be no biggie.

Thank you both. I won't get my hopes up too much, but I'll keep trying, and keep my fingers crossed. But in the meantime, I'll get a place somewhere else!

I did think of contacting owners, but as Yula said, gold is easy to come by, so I don't have much to offer.

If you're on Arkenstone, I may be able to help you out. I own a lot of premium houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellakoo View Post
    Thank you both. I won't get my hopes up too much, but I'll keep trying, and keep my fingers crossed. But in the meantime, I'll get a place somewhere else!

I did think of contacting owners, but as Yula said, gold is easy to come by, so I don't have much to offer.
    Just out of curiosity, which house do you want and why? There are a lot of really beautiful houses at different addresses.
    Rhuangar, hunter on Brandywine
    Rhudawg, warg on Brandywine