We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

There is injustice ! please care about me !

3 months ago my friend send me 2 code for LOTRO. and My account banned !!Gave me a gift!! I did not shop. I did not pay money because THIS IS GIFT. WHY am I banned ? This is bull####. Please HELP ME !!!!!! I dont have got 360$. Please HELP ME !!!!!! please respond quickly. it was an injustice to me
    delete my mordor expansion for unban

err... what? you dont get banned for using a code that someone else gifted you. there must be another reason.

however, bans dont get discussed in the forums. contact support.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

I dont know ! they do not respond ten days. someone send me code and I used codes and my account is banned and They say I owe the $ 360. I did not shop. I did not pay money

Quote Originally Posted by toygar View Post
    I dont know ! they do not respond ten days. someone send me code and I used codes and my account is banned and They say I owe the $ 360. I did not shop. I did not pay money
    It sounds like the person who bought the codes cancelled their payment after they received the codes. I'd go back to the "friend" for more information.

he blocked me

how is it even possible to get two codes that are worth 360$? the biggest pointcode and mordor ultimate bundle would just be 330$... how do you get such a sum? or am i wrong?
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

he blocked me
    So... not a friend...
    Did you buy those codes from him? Or maybe make some other kind of trade? This is sounding more and more suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Starliteyes View Post
    So... not a friend...
    Did you buy those codes from him? Or maybe make some other kind of trade? This is sounding more and more suspicious.
    Agreed. If the "friend" blocked this person after sending the codes, I would guess the situation was an out-of-game trade. If so, Support probably won't be able to do anything. They are still the ones to contact, though.

https://help.standingstonegames.com/...ntact-support-

Good luck to the OP, but it may just end up being a lesson in why trades outside of supported methods should not be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    how is it even possible to get two codes that are worth 360$? the biggest pointcode and mordor ultimate bundle would just be 330$... how do you get such a sum? or am i wrong?
    Possibly due to the exchange rate and bank fees, the OP's text suggests that English isnt their first language; in fact the way it is written, my sub concious is screaming "Russian".

it does not matter which country I am from. I am aggrieved. I am very sad https://help.standingstonegames.com/...ntact-support- does not answer me.

it does not matter which country I am from. I am aggrieved. I am very sad https://help.standingstonegames.com/...ntact-support- does not answer me.
    Between being very busy at this time of year and probably having some holiday hours or days off in there, a response might take a little while. Just be patient. This is not a great situation, but so far it seems the fault is on the "friend", not SSG.

I miss my account and I am very angry and I am dont happy sorry guys sorry...

I miss my account and I am very angry and I am dont happy sorry guys sorry...
    Si hablás español, mandame un mensaje privado y contame con detalles cual fue el problema. Quizás hay gente en el foro que pueda ayudarte, pero como lo estás contando no es claro cual fue el problema en primer lugar.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

So, to sum up; a "friend" give two high value codes.

Upon using the codes your account is banned.

The "friend" can only be contacted online, and they have blocked you on whatever internet platform you communicated through.

A friend so good that they give you over $300 dollars worth of gifts, yet you dont know who they really are, where they live, their postal address, phone number...............??

Yes, knowing what your nationality could help, possibly another native speaker with more experience of LOTRO could have helped, but the above all sounds familiar to me; and I am sure most other forum members are drawing the same conclusion.

Definitely sounds like the OP bought these codes from some 3rd party site.
    I certainly have never heard of such "generous" friends who'd just give someone $300+ worth of stuff for nothing.

Take it as a lesson learned.
    Don't buy #### for online games from 3rd party sites.
    Pretty much asking for a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by EB64 View Post
    Definitely sounds like the OP bought these codes from some 3rd party site.
    I certainly have never heard of such "generous" friends who'd just give someone $300+ worth of stuff for nothing.

Take it as a lesson learned.
    Don't buy #### for online games from 3rd party sites.
    Pretty much asking for a ban.

He told me that GM is a friend. He said he got the codes for free.

He told me that GM is a friend. He said he got the codes for free.

Either way, conned by a seller, or set up by someone pretending to be a friend, I doubt SSG will talk to you, or give you your account back.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    Either way, conned by a seller, or set up by someone pretending to be a friend, I doubt SSG will talk to you, or give you your account back.
    I also think like you but I have some a little hope. I'm idiot because I believe in guy. IM so unhappy

That would be very unfair. They should take away whatever these codes were for and let the guy play.

Quote Originally Posted by OghranNasty View Post
    That would be very unfair. They should take away whatever these codes were for and let the guy play.
    remove mordor from my account and unban my account

But how are they supposed to know if he has been conned, or was trying to con them?? Hopefully, they can also trace the account that obtained the codes originally, and ban that account; and if they did come from a GM (unlikely), that person would probably lose their job as well.

SSG do not have Police powers, they cannot obtain server records or IP information for anything that occurred outside of the game or game forums, so they have no way to know what really happened.

The best I think Toygar can hope for, is that his IP hasnt been banned, so he can open a new account - and if it had, he probably couldnt have been able to post in the forums.

Perhaps this thread should be made sticky, so other people tempted can understand what will happen if they get caught trying to cheat..

But how are they supposed to know if he has been conned, or was trying to con them??
    If they don't know they shouldn't assume the worst. Presumption of innocence. Or Hanlon's Razor maight be more appropriate.

If they don't know they shouldn't assume the worst. Presumption of innocence. Or Hanlon's Razor maight be more appropriate.
    he deceive on me. I want my account opened.

I did not do anything to be guilty. A person chatted with me and gave me the codes. I told him it was expensive. He told me he got it for free. GM is him friend. I do not know anything

What? You mean like Harvey W, the film producer?? Not one conviction, but he is presumed (and probably is) guilty of all charges (or Jimmy S if you are a Brit, same situation).

LOTRO isnt a court of law, they dont need to assume sweet FA.

What? You mean like Harvey W, the film producer?? Not one conviction, but he is presumed (and probably is) guilty of all charges (or Jimmy S if you are a Brit, same situation).

LOTRO isnt a court of law, they dont need to assume sweet FA.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast