We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

VanyaQuenta en Vanimelda Ed Vala The Eldar Role-Playing Thread

Vedui Mellon!

My Dearest friend!

Creoso, mellonamin. Welcome to my dwelling.

My heart sings to see thee!

Within the thread I shall fulfil all of my Tolkien Elvish Arda Marred& Arda Unamarred Fantasies,ideas and Tales of the Elder Days! I shall post pictures,videos and write anything related and ONLY related Tolkien's Lore.

Be that real events,Alternate Universe, what does it matter? It does not. I am consumed in my imaginary world and I do admit it as Tolkien was in his own!! And I am not ashamed or afraid to express my honest opinions!

Foreword;

Please keep in that mind that anything you shall witness is a pure imagination. You do not need to agree. I shall accept the constructive criticism. If you are here to undermine my work or attempt to destroy the thread, you shall be swiftly blocked and banished from her realm of the Formen(North) We all have our passions and things we truly enjoy to do. If not, I shall appreciate your time! Thanks for understanding <3 Diola lle!

The passionate RP is often misunderstood and flamed. I have embraced the flames. Misunderstood by "Trolling" or Pure "Gibbersh! Fear not my Ladies! For they canst Comprehend! A perfect section for My Ladies! For this is indeed the right section(Role-playing)

A short Definition of role-playing

An activity in which people do and say things while pretending to be someone else or while pretending to be in a particular situation.

Yallume! Ed' i'ear ar' elenea! A! Lairien LaurelinDorenan, Ever is thy sight a joy!
    The leaves were long, the grass was green, The hemlock-umbels tall and fair, And in the glade a light was seen Of stars in shadow shimmering. Lairien was dancing there To music of a pipe unseen, And light of stars was in her hair, And in her raiment glimmering! AI! Lairien! Ai! laurië lantar lassi súrinen! Dagorlind ned Lorien! Lairien the Ancient Song Warrior! The Greatest Minstrel since the Elder days of Arda!

My bow shall sing and your glorious songs shall strike fear in the hearts of our enemies! Thou art a masterful bard! Death to foes of the Eldar. My heart shall weep until it sees thee again! Namárië! Namárië Lairien! <3

May your part ever be star-lit Mellon.

Do you not find the beauty and songs of M'Lady inspiring, A! Iowelorn Ward of Justice! Lle naa belegohtar!

Her sword was long, her spear was keen. Her shining helm afar was seen; the countless stars of heaven's field were mirrored in her silver shield. She rode away, and where he dwelleth none can say; for into darkness fell her star in Mordor where the shadows are. Iowelron A Light in the Darkness.

For the Spear of Iowelorn and the Bow of Vanyalanthiriel, none could withstand.

The unseen have no power against Iowelorn Ned Hithlum!. Her mighty Spear shall pierce the Darkness. Darkness is deeper, but Iowelorn is brighter! Ai! Iowelorn, Radiance Amidst the Gloom!

Thy Righteousness is unquestionable! You shall sit by my side, princess of Noldor! We shall rule over Middle-Earth! The High Queen Vanyalanthirel,Princess of Noldor LairienDorenan and Iowelorn Belegothar! The Flame Imperihable! Together My fair Ladies were are truly immortal! The Morgoth shall tremble before us! the Black Foe of the World! HA! Bauglir they named him!

My realm shall be the Northern Land of Forochel or Angmar. The evil there has been vanquished. It shall be purifed furthermore thus a new Elven kingdom shall rise from the ashes. Elves will not depart from Middle-Earth. We've only just begun. The new elven kingdom shall rise. The Eldar empire of the Fourth Age.

Vanyanore Hisilome ~ Greater Eldar empire of the Formen(North) .Surviving Isles of the Beleriand,Lindon/Ice-Bay of Forochel/Angmar/Misty Mountains.The High Queen Vanya who was held the overlord of all the Noldor before and it's her right to rule once more. Formen-Giliath the Fortress of Vanyalanthriel.

The High elves have set sails from Valinor. The board is set, the pieces are moving. The High queen shall wait. I have spoken.

Vanyalanthiriel,Vanimelda ,Spirit of Fire.

The Second Prophercy of Mandos Fëanturi,&Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda High Queen of Arda.

According to the prophecy, Melkor will eventually discover how to break the Door of Night, allowing him to escape his imprisonment beyond the world.

Intent on regaining his dominion over Middle-earth and avenging his previous defeat, the fallen Ainu will recreate his greatest servants (including Sauron) and destroy the Sun and the Moon. For the love of these, Lairien shall return from the Aman and meet Iorwelron and Vanyalanthiriel on the plains of Valinor. All the Free Peoples of Middle-earth will participate in this final battle, Elves, Men, and Dwarves alike. Also in the Battle will be Ar-Pharazôn and the Númenóreans who broke the Ban and landed at Aman in S.A. 3319. These Númenóreans of the Great Armament were not destroyed, but are imprisoned in the Caves of the Forgotten, where they await the ending of the world. The role that they have to play in the Last Battle is unknown.

Thus assembled, the forces of the Valar shall fight against Melkor. Iowelorn shall clash with him, but it shall be by the hand of Vanyalanthirel that finally death and utter defeat will be dealt to Melkor.

Then they began a long battle, and when all hope was lost Vanyalanthirel Vanimelda,Spirit of Fire,Hope of the Hopeless! The Savior of Arda! For she summoned all her power and her subtle skill;Eternally diminishing the everlasting darkness. An impossible shot. A Perfect shot blessed by Oromë. His armour was weakened by mighty blows of Warden Iorwelron and his spirit enfeebled by dreadful Battle Hymn of Lairien! The end of the Great enemy.

Thus avenging the Children of Húrin, and the Pelóri Mountains will be leveled.

After the battle, the Silmarils will be recovered from the Earth, Sea, and Sky. Fëanor's spirit will be released from the Halls of Mandos, and he will finally surrender his prized creations to Yavanna.

Following this, there will be a Second Music of the Ainur. This song will sing into being a new world. Both Elves and Men will sing with the Ainur. It is unknown what the fate of the old races, or of the old world, will be in the new one. Even the Ainur do not know anything of the second world or the Second Music. All the Ainur know is that the Second Music will be greater than the First Music.

Vanyalanthirel Vanimelda,Spirit Of Fire ~ Hunter
    Lairien LaurilenDoran the Golden of Lorien ~ Minstrel
    Iowelorn Belegothar ned Hithlum Ward of Justice ~ Warden

Arkenstone (US)

Amin Khiluva lle a' Gurtha ar' Thar.

Worry not. There is more on the way!
    Last edited by Ninky; Dec 23 2017 at 01:05 AM.
    Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda ~ The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~The Flame Imperishable Greatest of all time for Ages&Arda beyond.
    The Ascended Mastery.Beyond comprehension Tier level of Greatness ~ Super Genius. Read my Biography.

For Vanyalanthriel was made the mightiest in all parts of body and mind, in valour, in endurance, in beauty, in understanding, in skill, in strength and in subtlety alike, of all the Children of Ilúvatar, and a bright flame was in her.
    Last edited by Ninky; Dec 25 2017 at 11:01 PM.
    Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda ~ The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~The Flame Imperishable Greatest of all time for Ages&Arda beyond.
    The Ascended Mastery.Beyond comprehension Tier level of Greatness ~ Super Genius. Read my Biography.

The location; Eä/Arda/Middle-Earth/Ered Luin(Falathlorn)

Falathlorn Homesteads. The Model of Orthanc.

Alastegiel, Calaquendë Arato ned Valinor. For desire grew hot within her to lend aid to Free-People of Middle-Earth. Her strength is of the Ancient World.

Last edited by Ninky; Dec 25 2017 at 11:10 PM.

Nae saian luume! <3

The Location; Eä"(Quenya) is what would become the Quenya term for the whole universe of J.R.R. Tolkien's Legendarium.

Arda/Middle-Earth/The valley of Imladris ~ Rivendell/Imlad Geliar.

Doest thou hearest thy words of Vanyalanthiriel,Vanimelda,? Wilt thou grant what she would ask?'

Last edited by Ninky; Dec 25 2017 at 11:00 PM.

But Vanyalanthirel wearied of the Falathlorn desiring ever the longer the more to ride again in the wide pastures of Yavanna and walk in the forests of Orome. By Sea and Stars! The Blessed Realm is calling her! Ed' i'ear ar' elenea!!

Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au!

The Detailed description of Vanya's equipment;

Outfit III.

Weapon skins used: Thy bow ~ Cumaen.
    Thine Blades, Ai By Orome! Vanya! This a wondrous sight! Champion's Sword of the First Age/ Avorchrist

Location of the bow and thy sword: Iorelen's Camp, Angmar.

Barter items Required; Firey Quartz x2 (The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu)
    Champion's Sword of the First age Barter Vendor ( Bree-Town/The Twenty First Hall) Bright Emblem of Nimrodel x6 (level 60)

Armour/Robes/Cloak;

Helm of the Gloom Bane ~ Alternate approach within Skirmish camp or Pristine Opal (Thrang Boss)
    Shoulders of the Gloom Bane ~ Thaurlach/Skrimish camp
    Dragon Scale Gloves ~ Ceremonial/Original version obtainable within the Last homely house.
    Ceremonial Thrill-Seekers leggings ~ Skrimish Camp/Frutz
    Ancient Inlaid Breastplate ~ This item is a selectable reward for the quest [74] Banishing the Dishonoured ~ Rushgore/The Great River.
    Ulfreth's Battered Boots ~ This item is a selectable reward for the quest [75] Constables and Robbers. The Great River.
    Fancy Winter Cloak ~ Yuletide Festival Reward. Barter Vendor. 15 Tokens.

The Location; Eä/Arda/Middle-Earth/Bree-Land/ North Downs.
    (Nen Harn&Far Chetwood)

And it came to pass that Vanyalanthirel came upon the lake and forest being weary and content after the long struggle within the Land of Shadow of and Fire.

And she walked, and the rivers flowed, and the stars shone, and the night-flowers gave forth their scents; and the beauty of the Vanyalanthirel was as dawn in the spring.

Last edited by Ninky; Dec 26 2017 at 12:27 PM.

A Elbereth Gilthoniel O Elbereth Starkindler,
    silivren penna míriel white-glittering, slanting down sparkling like a jewel,
    o menel aglar elenath! the glory of the starry host!
    Na-chaered palan-díriel Having gazed far away
    o galadhremmin ennorath, from the tree-woven lands of Middle-earth,
    Fanuilos, le linnathon to thee, Everwhite, I will sing,
    nef aear, sí nef aearon! on this side of the Sea, here on this side of the Ocean

A Elbereth Gilthoniel O Elbereth Starkindler,
    o menel palan-diriel, from heaven gazing afar,
    le nallon sí di'nguruthos! to thee I cry now beneath the shadow of death!
    A tiro nin, Fanuilos! O look towards me, Everwhite!

The Location; Eä
    Arda/Middle-Earth/Lothlórien/(Laurelindórenan,Golden Wood)

Cerin Brethil.

The fairest realm of the Elves remaining in Middle-earth during the Third Age.

Caras Galadhon at night (Fortress of Tress) One of the Telain Galadhrim

For the fire of life was hot within her, and her strength was of the ancient world.

Vanyalanthiriel,Vanimelda,Spir it of Fire.

~

~

The fire was red, it flaming spread...

Eä/Arda/Middle-Earth/Ered Luin(Blue Mountains) ~ Falathlorn Homesteads

5 Waterbank Road,Talaf Ninglyr.

Beleka,Megiltura,Hiril ~ The eldest of the daughters of Vanyalanthiriel! Champion of Orome!

Far thee well my kindred the firstborn, May thy radiance never cease to shine.

I go now to my peaceful sleep to dream of Valinor,The Valar and the glorious Lady Vanyalanthiriel of Noldor!

The Wrath of Vanyalanthiriel,Vanimelda,Spir it of Fire Part I
    ~

For Vanyalanthiriel, in her wrath against the Enemy, would not halt, but pressed on behind the remnant of the Orcs of Carn Dum, thinking so to come at Witch-King himself: and she laughed aloud as she wielded her bow. Thy bow pierced the foul black hearts of many foes. Nothing did she know of Urugarth or the great strength of defence that Gruglok had so swiftly prepared: but even had she known it would not have deterred her ~

For she was fey, consumed by the flame of her own wrath. Thus it was that she drew far ahead of her fellows; and seeing this the servants of the Witch-King fled before her, and there issued from Dushkal's Lair Mighty Armoured Trolls to aid them.,Vanyalanthiriel was surrounded. Long she fought on, and undismayed, though she was wrapped in fire and wounded with many wounds...

TBC(Soon) Part II...

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Jan 05 2018 at 01:49 PM.

Our tales have come to the end, For now.

To Be Continued (February 2018)

May the leaves of your life tree never turn brown.
    (Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha)

Vanya Sulie <3

(:

Update II ~

A longer delay expected due to monumental task of finishing the VanyaQuenta Calaquende. Time is of the Essence.

TBA.

~ One my Gaming Dreams came true. "The Greater Eldar Empire with my Luminous Ladies". All of them are now officially within. They shall bow to no one,but Eru the One. Fëanoro Curufinwë as the only male. He is indeed an extraordinary exception.

Harthalin is the permanent resident as well. My Dearest friend, The Mastery is ours!!!

May thy Radiance never cease to shine!
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; May 26 2018 at 03:28 AM.

Extraordinarily Flowerly Gorgeous Mighty Perfect Luminous Ladies! Best girls! <3

Vanyalathiel's rage and hatred have such a strong presence that it terrified everything from Orcs, Trolls,Drakes and even Nazgul.

High Queen of the Noldor ~ Random Screenshots of Arda. Battle of the Morannon {Black Gaten/Vol. IV. Book 9 Quests.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast