We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 268
  1. #51



    boss 1 t2c ramble on of elendilmir-gladden
    Last edited by Fasin1; Dec 15 2017 at 01:49 PM.

  2. #52
    Boss 1 T2C
    Kinship: Eru Echor
    Server: Gwaihir

    We kill ID 1 T2C yesterday, look at server time in chat

    ERU ECHOR - Raidlead
    Champ Langhaloth
    Captain Paladir

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharta View Post
    Kinship: Portal
    Server: Brandywine[US]

    Fingar T2C + Original Challenger






    GG
    What a great day to retire from raiding after 10 years
    Thanks to my team, cheers!
    December 2007 | Lorebreakers (Eldar[EN]) - December 2017 | Portal (Brandywine[US])
    Congratulations Tishina, I really admire your guys passion and dedication for this raid, such a shame that this one is over so soon. A well deserved worlds-first here! Shame it ends like this though.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    263
    First of all gz to all of you and especialy to Portal for world first.I notice from all group setups that only one kin brought champ at second and third boss all the others had only ranged dps can i ask why?
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    First of all gz to all of you and especialy to Portal for world first.I notice from all group setups that only one kin brought champ at second and third boss all the others had only ranged dps can i ask why?
    Because the whole raid is melee and even more champ unfriendly.
    If you take a champ your dps goes down!

    But in all honesty:In a few weeks it won’t matter what you take aslong grp dps is above a certain level.
    Then you can carry champs, won’t make them usefull tho.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    First of all gz to all of you and especialy to Portal for world first.I notice from all group setups that only one kin brought champ at second and third boss all the others had only ranged dps can i ask why?
    Faded use red warden as a dps.
    It's me though
    I got 52k dps on first boss on t2c. If i get my new +3 dots set i think i can get higher.
    But the third boss is 100% unfriendly to champ/warden classes.
    Second boss seems to me good for both, but as you can see only 1 kin know how to finish it on t2c

  7. #57
    @Portal Gratz on 'progress' aka completing it. You sure made a good competition :P Atleast you had fun?

    To everyone QQ about raid.. There are 3 bosses, with minimal thrash pulls after the 1st boss. The fact you can complete it in 5 hours of raiding is overall very likely. Real progress was done on bullroarer.
    Many kinships will struggle and will take time to do these bosses. Raiding community is thin, that's sad, but try to enjoy the content.

    To the rest off the raiding kins, good luck on competition/progress!

    Edit: Thanks a lot GoodGuySmaug for hosting this thread and updating! You are not getting paid for this, so my salut to you! ;P
    Morondomir R15 LRM
    Leader of

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuySmaug View Post
    [center]Abyss of Mordath Raid Progression Thread


    Top 20 Kinships:

    Kinship
    Server
    Progress
    Full Clear
    1 Portal Brandywine [US] 3/3 T2C 14 Dec '17
    2 Odyssey Evernight [EU] 1/3 T2C - 3/3 T2
    3 Avorthalier Gwaihir [EU] 1/3 T2C - 3/3 T2
    4 Faded Arkenstone [US] 1/3 T2C
    5 =Soldurii= Gwaihir [EU] 1/3 T2C
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14
    15
    16
    17
    18
    19
    20






    All T2C Kills:

    High Priest Dauraga and High Priestess Khokali
    Portal - Brandywine US
    Avorthalier - Gwaihir EU
    Faded - Arkenstone US
    =Soldurii= - Gwaihir EU
    Odyssey - Evernight EU

    Sagrog the Bitter Warden
    Portal - Brandywine US

    Fingar the Greedy
    Portal - Brandywine US




    All T2 Kills:

    High Priest Dauraga and High Priestess Khokali
    -

    Sagrog the Bitter Warden
    Avorthalier - Gwaihir EU
    Odyssey - Evernight EU

    Fingar the Greedy
    Odyssey - Evernight EU
    Avorthalier - Gwaihir EU
    Not quite sure why you put Faded on there when their screenshots clearly show that they used exploits and you even stated in that kinships are not allowed to use them? Defeats the purpose of rules, doesn't it?

  9. #59
    where in the shots do you see any kind of indication of exploiting?
    Original Challenger of the Abyss

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Findun View Post
    where in the shots do you see any kind of indication of exploiting?
    1:Mini stance exploit
    2:Spider exploited behind a wall till 25% (at least thats what you think if you watch their video)
    3:Mostly they tried to exploit supplicants aswell and just failed.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    845
    Boss 2 T2C
    Kinship: Avorthalier
    Server: Gwaihir

    Eruadarion | Captain | on Gwaihir [EU-DE]
    www.avorthalier.eu

  12. #62
    Gratz to Avorthalier

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    329
    Grats Avorthalier! Top notch!

    Quote Originally Posted by xDRunnerXd View Post
    1:Mini stance exploit
    2:Spider exploited behind a wall till 25% (at least thats what you think if you watch their video)
    3:Mostly they tried to exploit supplicants aswell and just failed.
    Yowza. Side-note: these exploits were regularly reported on Bullroarer. =/ At least they're easily spotted...

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruadarion View Post
    Boss 2 T2C
    Kinship: Avorthalier
    Server: Gwaihir
    GZ!
    Aybara | Guardian | on Gwaihir [EU-DE]
    www.avorthalier.eu

  15. #65
    Kinship: Raging Raiders
    Server: Arkenstone
    Boss 1 T2C



    Last edited by Araphorn; Dec 15 2017 at 04:51 PM.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    73


    We Got This 9p servertime 12/15/2017
    Last edited by epargPZ; Dec 15 2017 at 09:09 PM.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    276
    Kinship: Faded
    Server: Arkenstone

    Sagrog T2C


  18. #68
    TBH it feels like the raid should have been harder and richer in mechanics. The difficulty of 1st boss is only on the dps requirements rather than anything else (as it was half of throne raid) and it is in my opinion a really lazy way of designing a raid, they should have made lots more of mechanics on every boss. If they however, intend on keeping the future raids difficulty based on dps/hps/gear requirement, they could aswell just do it extremely hard at the start and tune enemy damage/morale down as the months pass so everyone got a chance to complete it but only good players will be able to complete it and race for server/world firsts on release.
    I rather enjoy raids with rich mechanics, so that more players will be able to complete it over time just by practicing without the need to tune down difficulty.
    Still feels like the path to first boss is extremely long tbh.

  19. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Kander View Post
    TBH it feels like the raid should have been harder and richer in mechanics. The difficulty of 1st boss is only on the dps requirements rather than anything else (as it was half of throne raid) and it is in my opinion a really lazy way of designing a raid, they should have made lots more of mechanics on every boss. If they however, intend on keeping the future raids difficulty based on dps/hps/gear requirement, they could aswell just do it extremely hard at the start and tune enemy damage/morale down as the months pass so everyone got a chance to complete it but only good players will be able to complete it and race for server/world firsts on release.
    I rather enjoy raids with rich mechanics, so that more players will be able to complete it over time just by practicing without the need to tune down difficulty.
    Still feels like the path to first boss is extremely long tbh.
    Im totaly with you, but i think pure dps Bosses could be ok if every dps class did near the same dps. I think Boss 1 has enough mechanics (more then boss 1/3/5 in throne), they just don´t have thath much impact and you can ignore them mostly via some movement.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum, the chance that I read them is low.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    845
    Fingar The Greedy T2C + Original Challenger of the Abyss
    Kinship: Avorthalier
    Server: Gwaihir








    Great respect for Portal! Congrats for a well-deserved world first clear!
    Eruadarion | Captain | on Gwaihir [EU-DE]
    www.avorthalier.eu

  21. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruadarion View Post
    Fingar The Greedy T2C + Original Challenger of the Abyss
    Kinship: Avorthalier
    Server: Gwaihir


    Congrats, Eru!
    Well deserved!
    Xolla;Tishina

  22. #72
    Big Gratz Avorthalier!

    We need more Evernighters here!
    Fearendur, Captain R12 -- Challenger of Gothmog, Original Challenger of the Abyss, Lead the Charge at the Anvil of WInterstith
    Eleannora, Rune Keeper R10 -- Aemeryllis, Guardian
    Odyssey - Prime

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    california
    Posts
    271

    marks

    where are the marks and meds?
    my kin completed t1 a few days ago but we didnt get any marks or meds.
    Does T2 have them?

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    527
    Big congratulations to Portal and Avorthalier on your raiding success!
    First Marshal Aenise - Level 115 Burglar
    Member of Situational Awareness http://situational-awareness.net/
    Check out my PvMP videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

  25. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniyel View Post
    where are the marks and meds?
    my kin completed t1 a few days ago but we didnt get any marks or meds.
    Does T2 have them?
    You have acquired: [3,890 Marks].
    You have acquired: [693 Medallions].

    That was for boss 1 t2c.
    Arkenstone| Officer of Faded | Altria
    Arkenstone | Leader of Dark Impulse | Telcely
    Original Challenger of Gothmog


 

 
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload