We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Blessing of Valar trait points

Despite the updates to Aria of the Valar, existing Blessing of the Valar packages still don't provide trait points from Moria, Rohan, class traits etc. I understand that there are tweaks still outstanding on the Aria of the Valar due to trait points not given due to complications in the Rohan questline, so I think it's a good opportunity to simultaneously update BOVs as well. This isn't the first time this issue has been brought up: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ybe-upgrade-it

You can buy the Class, Rohan, and Gondor Trait packs from your Class Trainer for less than 2 Silver each, if you have used the Aria. For Rohan and Gondor read the description on the Item before you use them as it will tell you specifically which Quests and Deeds will be no longer availible.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood

Quote Originally Posted by Raymore View Post
    You can buy the Class, Rohan, and Gondor Trait packs from your Class Trainer for less than 2 Silver each, if you have used the Aria. For Rohan and Gondor read the description on the Item before you use them as it will tell you specifically which Quests and Deeds will be no longer availible.
    I tried that with an old boosted alt. It doesnt work for BoV(lvl 95). Hence the thread.

Angry

I wish I'd seen this before I bought this upgrade! I expected the trait points but do not qualify for the books from the class trainer. I feel ripped off to be honest. Is there anyone I can talk to about this? Customer support link?