We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ScribeEzra View Post
    'Also rvr dps vs warg dps postbox update : warg—147k 20 seconds rvr 117k 20 sec (both glass cannon vs training dummy)

So no, warg dps is still double rvr dps.'

No, it may be 30k more over 20 seconds on a dummy but thats not double by any stretch of imagination, also, this in no way applies to FREEP damage incurred thus. Just because you hit these number s on a GRAMS dummy doesn't mean your doing this to a Heavy/Meduim/Light freep class, the dummys are based on base stats and not personalized builds. Your argument is based on an error.
    Ight so what? every single person in the entire world knows rvr do less dmg then wargs, I just did some simple tests to prove it

ERRR ....yes your probably right every single person in the world knows that reavers do less damage than wargs...but again..so what? when a warg can one shot 5 freeps with 1 skill like an lm can we may have 'parity' as it is do you see this happening anytime on your lifetime?....more to the point should it?

Quote Originally Posted by sahanto View Post
    I said wargs hit me for not I hit and + I run with mits I ain’t bout that glass cannon life always got 4 crit rating 4 mastery 2 and 2 mits I hit at about that as well tho ngl
    I understand that, I'm just saying you're fighting bad wargs.

Welp (against heavy training dummy glass cannon in both cases)pre update 230k -20 seconds post update—135k—20 seconds. I do agree that at first the crit rating was out of control when wargs were hitting 20-30k BCs but now with the pvp gear out (I have it on my champ) bestial claws dmg is magnificently reduces pre update I was getting hit for 4-7k positional and about 3-5k none positional and now wargs are hitting me with 3-6k positional and about 2k none positional(I once 1v1ed this warg who hit a 1k bestial claw but he had mits) my main issue with ur crit rating drop is that vastin said he wants to keep dmg around the same and morale pools about the same. Welp morale pools are about the same but dmg is no where near the same

Bestial Claws crit 12k, dev 19k

Last edited by HiFice; Jan 12 2018 at 09:50 PM.

I find that bestial claw is the only skill that hits most of the times every other skill is a lottery

Also rvr dps vs warg dps postbox update : warg—147k 20 seconds rvr 117k 20 sec (both glass cannon vs training dummy)

So no, warg dps is still double rvr dps, but still crit corruption nerf should have been an icing on the top of a pvp update ssg should have been like “ah now that creeps arnt getting hit hard and have a good morale pool and have adequate finesse, let’s drop crit rating”
    Reaver can self heal, warg can't. Every freep can (and sadly does) self heal now, every single class (Burg only with proc heals but they're enough).
    Team Milt.

Quote Originally Posted by ScribeEzra View Post
    ERRR ....yes your probably right every single person in the world knows that reavers do less damage than wargs...but again..so what? when a warg can one shot 5 freeps with 1 skill like an lm can we may have 'parity' as it is do you see this happening anytime on your lifetime?....more to the point should it?
    This is true it’s pointless when an on can one shot five mans just sayin rvrs don’t do warg like dmg

stealth classes that can disengage at will dont need mad self heals.

wargs and burgs have nothing to ##### about compared to just about any other class in pvp yet they the ones always crying....

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    Reaver can self heal, warg can't. Every freep can (and sadly does) self heal now, every single class (Burg only with proc heals but they're enough).
    Im fairly sure you would be here on forums complaining what useless heals those were if warg had that.

Well hoooooolllllyyyyy #### ur right, that 2% heal over time is Wayy too op might as well just give up and roll a rvr

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Im fairly sure you would be here on forums complaining what useless heals those were if warg had that.
    Rallying Howl is relatively worthless... unless you're in a scrub pack.
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/--------/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

Reaver can self heal, warg can't.

Flayer stance, historically this made for stalemates or up to ten minute long fights, with certain Freep classes, where you'd need to exhaust the Freep's power first before killing them.
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r12 Minstrel.

Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

Flayer warg V Guardian fights went on till my computer did it's daily update and cut short the ridiculousness of that enterprize. And I was GLAD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2