We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary Item Progression Guide (21.3)

Greetings!

I spent some time consolidating research and feedback from the community and would like to present this 'Legendary Item Progression Guide'! As a returning player, the LI system was... overwhelming to say the least. Hopefully my research and attempt at simplifying the happy path to efficiently building your LI will help others in the LOTRO community <3.

If you have feedback or comments regarding the guide, please don't hesitate to reach out! See you all in Mordor

http://accomp.me/lotro-legendary-item-progression-guide

Accomp
    [Arkenstone]
    www.accomp.me
    www.twitter.com/Accomp
    Last edited by xAccomp; Dec 09 2017 at 12:12 PM.

Thumbs up

Thanks for this.

A few thoughts:
    ALWAYS take your 'feeder' TA LIs to max (60). They decon to far better relics, allowing getting your high tier relics much faster. Also, a lvl 60 decon yields a rune that can take a TA LI almost to max (lvl 51-53) If you have a good source of LIs, you can slot a new set, and decon at 60, on a daily basis.

The LIs you will use should be taken to lvl 30 or so. This is the point when you replace legacies with those you want. You do not want to waste your 4th-7th reforges improving legacies you plan to replace. The best rune (938k) will take an FA to level 35, which is perfect.