We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Launcher failing to launch

I'm a VIP account that was power leveling another account on Landroval. On exiting the Bells of Dale instance, I noticed that the game seemed to be lagging in that trying to reforge did not seem to register the action. When I then tried to open up a new instance, the game claimed that I was already in an instance so I tried to log out and got stuck on the logout screen. I kill the lotroclient and when I tried to log back in, it got stuck on the "Cleaning up old connection screen". From that point, nothing seemed to work. On deleting the userpreferences.ini file, trying to log back into the server now gets stuck and alternates between "Loading character data" and "Loading subscription data" only to finally time out with a "server is too busy" error message.

Launcher Failing to Launch

There is an unknown First time issue i'am facing here,i tried couple times to log in as every time b4 but i cano't find out what is the problem?
    Could Anyone Help me out here idk what to do atm???

The message i am getting on my launcher goes like this >> ''Failed to Read Authentication response [err: unexpected end of line][line: 1][col: 1]''

Quote Originally Posted by Bokimir View Post
    There is an unknown First time issue i'am facing here,i tried couple times to log in as every time b4 but i cano't find out what is the problem?
    Could Anyone Help me out here idk what to do atm???

The message i am getting on my launcher goes like this >> ''Failed to Read Authentication response [err: unexpected end of line][line: 1][col: 1]''
    The servers were down earlier for a patch. You may have tried to log on while they were down.

I am a premium account. How long should I be active to be able to write in general discussion section? Or... I can't even do it until I become VIP?

P:S I could be able to write in other sections just I wrote this message here.
    Last edited by Merloin; Feb 05 2019 at 03:23 AM.