We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

List of Decorations that can be "used"?

Hello all,

i love using decorations with which myself and mt friends can interact. As in, right-click and it does something.

Is there a list anywhere of which available items fit this criteria?

Thanks!
    SSG: I love this game and intend to keep giving you money. Please remove keys from the LOTRO store.

Or how about this: aside from crafting benches, guards, and lampposts, what are some useable ones you guys can think of.

Of the current ones on sale, are any non-crafting ones usable?

And how about ones that do not require the LOTRO store?
    SSG: I love this game and intend to keep giving you money. Please remove keys from the LOTRO store.

General Tarlaug's Armour Display
    Moria Mushroom
    Beehive
    (Just used these three, touring the kinhouse to a newly joined friend.)

Landroval: Kibilturg (Watchers of Elendil); Taurunion, Erohtar (Taters and Traders)
    Crickhollow: Kibilturg (Tarciryan Knights), Zigilturg (Forever Notorious), Birnavor (The Northern Kingdom), Nuncle (Casual Wanderers)

Oh, there are quite a few that can be "used"!
    Off the top of my head:

Ominous pool from watcher: dangles you by one foot and gives you a shake
    Nanu from Moria turtle: comes out and runs around
    Dragon fireplace from Draigoch: breaths fire
    Helchgams tentacles
    A stack of wood that can be lit (beacon or pyre)
    some lights and torches
    Bee hive: gives honey
    Unwelcome mat
    Property guards
    oh, and moria and sinister kegs that transport you places, and door to Mordor
    Last edited by Starliteyes; Dec 07 2017 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks for the help, you two! Seems that the fact I'm about to enter Moria on my alt means it's time to earn some of those!

Also, everyone is more than welcome to keep this list going!

The most obvious ones: Stone Fireplace and the various braziers, candelabras, and sconces.

Nornuan's Head from Moria makes you start coughing when you use it.

The anniversary festival gives fireworks launchers you can place outside and fire off.

I believe there's a statue of the fallen king from the Osgiliath crossroads that you can click to switch the head around. Store only maybe?

Mirror of Calas Galadhron lets you click to stare into Galadriel's mirror, doesn't really do anything though.

There's also the hole in the ground from Bingo questline that transports you to different places(caves) when you use it.

Harndirion, or the Party Tree during festivals.
    Try removing the ominous pool decoration when someone is being dangled from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    I believe there's a statue of the fallen king from the Osgiliath crossroads that you can click to switch the head around. Store only maybe?
    It's from the Herbalist barter from Host of the West for 100 umber extracts.

There's also the lost lore of Gorgoroth journals which play an audio recording when interacted with.

a mirror, light reflector, from moria which you can turn to the direction you want
    10 years lotro enthousiast, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Use the new snowball field housing item (huge yard) from this julfest. It seems you can gather snowballs and play snowball fight within the field. Besides that it is really cute to look at (thanks at devs ).

Quote Originally Posted by Derquin View Post
    Use the new snowball field housing item (huge yard) from this julfest. It seems you can gather snowballs and play snowball fight within the field. Besides that it is really cute to look at (thanks at devs ).
    I would, but we don't yet have a kinship house. Eventually, though!

Also all the kegs that have drunken or port effect.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Thanks for the help, everyone!

Also, I have a question: How exactly does the snowball arena function?

Context: My small kin of a few rl friends will finally get our Kinship House tomorrow, and we are celebrating with an Opening/Christmas/Decorating party coinciding with a RL LAN/Chili dinner. I will likely start shouting in World Chat for open invites at some point on Crickhollow when we get going. I plan on getting a Snowball Arena for it tonight, assuming it is as awesome as it sounds.

You can click on any part of it to collect a snowball, and then use the snowball while someone else is targeted to throw the snowball at them. The snowballs vanish from your inventory when you leave the area of the yard item. There is no scoring or anything -- it just lets you throw snowballs at people. The effect the snowballs have is similar, I think, to the ones at Frostbluff -- like you can make someone get slow if you hit them well or enough.

Quote Originally Posted by KM3161 View Post
    There's also the hole in the ground from Bingo questline that transports you to different places(caves) when you use it.
    It pops you to various caves in Eriador.