We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by searingskitso View Post
    @vilan

The 80k crit is just the tick from the Ancient craft bonus damage. As you know, this is just on hit of 4 or 5 (not sure as I don't play LM) that have the capability of being set to 100% crit chance. So while the 80k hit did not 1 shot, the skill itself did with the 80k crit, followed by the 4-5 50k crits.

I agree that burgs and hunters are much better dps.

What i am getting at is that in a group v group scenario, and aoe 1 shot skill that 100% crit, auto cast, and bonus damage when ancient craft is applied will cause more lopsided fights than just burgs and hunters being OP. Further more, i fought some non-scaled burgs on the beta and the fights were not nearly as bad as they are now. Hence why I did not comment on them. The issue is that they are buffing "defense" stats on creeps, and the loremaster is hitting harder than in the current state.
    It's funny those players are saying 80k don't kill you. But just wait if they would got hit by 45k critical hit on freep, the forums would be in flames and closest to PvP they would be, would be at GV stairs.

Considering current morale pools, none of freep classes should be capable of surpassing 4% DPS to morale to default moraled opponent (meaning around 6k DPS on freep side) on opponent and none of hits should crit over ~20% of opponents morale pool (and this would be just on very long cooldown skills). Same rule of thumb to creep side. Fights should last longer.

Quote Originally Posted by canyouaddcolour View Post
    It is utterly ridiculous that items like that (Warden Gold Earring) and Baingrist are not available to anyone anymore. That bonus should just be rolled into the class. I have Baingrist for 2 of my DPS classes and I think it's ridiculous that nobody else can acquire the +5% Dev Chance for 1 Min clicky, too. Considering GMs drop them on Beta they clearly know how powerful it can be and how frustrating it might be for someone wanting to min-max their class to not have access to it.
    +1 these should either be removed from the game OR a similar path to get the bonus should be made available.

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine94 View Post
    i as well have not kept up with the change log will anything be done regarding 105 scale ups/exploit/rank farmers in the moors?
    j/s endgame for me is not grinding over and over for gear, like i did at level 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75 etc, its testing my toon against other LIVE players not NPC's, so this exploit in the moors has led me to cancel my sub after 8 yrs paying.
    Nice 2 year old screenshot. So you cancelled your sub, but you don't need a sub to play creepside... and you don't like the grind but hate on those who don't grind... wut?

You realize those players have far less stats than lvl 115's?

Lvl 105 burgs do far less damage than their 115 counterparts, who are the ones who are doing the 1-shotting with agility-stacked lvl 330 mordor gear. 105's gear only scaled to lvl 305 or 315 and doesn't have any vitality (lower resist rating / regen / morale for guard and warden).

everyone finds a group to hate on, why not hate on lvl 115 Loremasters 1-shotting entire creep groups with lightning storm? That's much more rage worthy than a toothless 105 burg.
    Last edited by Saruman_Of_Numbers; Dec 07 2017 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    It's funny those players are saying 80k don't kill you. But just wait if they would got hit by 45k critical hit on freep, the forums would be in flames and closest to PvP they would be, would be at GV stairs.
    Uh, no. Wargs can effectively one-shot me, in the sense that by the time I've recovered from their initial burst I have no realistic way of survival. But I keep heading out there. Thanks for that uninformed generalization. I do agree that fights should generally last longer though.

Next Bullroarer Friday night 12/8/2017

Pinion has been hard at work on the final boss fight in the Abyss (as well as various bug fixes and polish items), so we will have another Bullroarer preview with the Raid as a focus this coming weekend.
    Expect Bullroarer to be back up Friday night 12/8/2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybur View Post
    Pinion has been hard at work on the final boss fight in the Abyss (as well as various bug fixes and polish items), so we will have another Bullroarer preview with the Raid as a focus this coming weekend.
    Expect Bullroarer to be back up Friday night 12/8/2017.
    Thank you! =D

I'm sure Pinion is crazy busy atm, a lot to do to make this raid everything it can be before next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    Uh, no. Wargs can effectively one-shot me, in the sense that by the time I've recovered from their initial burst I have no realistic way of survival. But I keep heading out there. Thanks for that uninformed generalization. I do agree that fights should generally last longer though.
    We did boss 3 yesterday and it doesn't seem ready to go live, mechanics are almost non-existant, doing the fight againt it feels like training against a dummy in galtrev, except he has a lot of hp (far too much) and it becomes boring after 10 minutes of doing nothing but hitting him while not being in danger because nothing happens, i hope it will be changed in this week end's beta.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2