We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

PvMP Game Time in Store?

I realize one of the incentives to subbing is PvMP, but with a huge bulk of this game being F2P, why not add game time cards for PvMP? This could easily revive PvMP in this game rather than limiting the PvMP population. This may have already been suggested here on the forums, but I think it is a no brainer to me. You could easily buy 30, 60, 90 or however long PvMP play time cards with Turbine points.

Galahir - 62 Champion | Popgoestheweaver - Creep Weaver | Spy - Riddermark

Quote Originally Posted by Galdarion View Post
    I realize one of the incentives to subbing is PvMP, but with a huge bulk of this game being F2P, why not add game time cards for PvMP? This could easily revive PvMP in this game rather than limiting the PvMP population. This may have already been suggested here on the forums, but I think it is a no brainer to me. You could easily buy 30, 60, 90 or however long PvMP play time cards with Turbine points.
    It exist. Free and Premium players can purchase a temporary Ettenmoors pass from the Stable-masters using 20 Mithril Coins to purchase 6 hours of PVMP playtime.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

I actually was not aware of that (Played from 2007-10 and am just now getting back into the game a little). That seems like a fairly steep cost for essentially one run of PvMP though and wouldn't actually bring more people to pvmp. My thinking was if you can buy a bulk of days, however many, it might bring more people to pvmp.

Galahir - 62 Champion | Popgoestheweaver - Creep Weaver | Spy - Riddermark

the current state of pvmp is not anything i would pay for atm.

Mortem Tyrannis

I believe that arkenstone is 1 of those that is quite a bit more oriented towards the pvmp part of the community, not sure about the eu servers though, that is where you might get more usage out of the mithril coin access to the moors.