We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    and even if not, people could still underman content and sell the open raidspots
    There is no raid in lotro that needs 12/24 people. and never was.
    Yes, there is always that too
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

In setting up the ability for the new Abyssal raid relics to be bound to account (rather than character), the existing Vanguard relics were mistakenly also made bound to account. Therefore the team has switched the Vanguard relics back to unbound.
    You should see this switch back in the next Bullroarer (only on newly acquired or copied vanguard relics however. Relics that did bind from copying over during previous Bullroarers will NOT unbind).

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    What rare or hard to obtain items there are that are fully tradable? None at the moment.
    That awkward moment when you get all white knight over something that turns out to be a bug. Maybe you should take a vacation on the SSG defending, get some fresh air. I see you in every thread trying to put down people who are against various changes. Give it a ####ing rest.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA01340 View Post
    That awkward moment when you get all white knight over something that turns out to be a bug. Maybe you should take a vacation on the SSG defending, get some fresh air. I see you in every thread trying to put down people who are against various changes. Give it a ####ing rest.
    Relics aren't hard to obtain items though so not sure where you coming from. Instance that is totally easily duoed with tank and dps.

Lol, looks like I called that statement from Tyrbur earlier in the thread... man SSG is getting too predictable
    I saw the light fade from the sky
    On the wind I heard a sigh
    As the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers
    I will say this last goodbye

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Tybur View Post
    In setting up the ability for the new Abyssal raid relics to be bound to account (rather than character), the existing Vanguard relics were mistakenly also made bound to account. Therefore the team has switched the Vanguard relics back to unbound.
    You should see this switch back in the next Bullroarer (only on newly acquired or copied vanguard relics however. Relics that did bind from copying over during previous Bullroarers will NOT unbind).
    Thing is though that people say they are NOT unbound again. They are now bound to account. Can someone confirm if this is true or not on the latest bullroarer test ???
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." /Edward Snowden
    Never The Spy-Tool Windows 10 Who needs DirectX 12 anyway ??? Vulkan is better. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Yes, there is always that too
    The original level 50 Helegrod raid was a 24 man raid. Draigoch was a 12/24 man raid with 24 man being t1 and 12 being t2.
    In place of a dark lord, you shall have Queen...... All shall love me and dispair

I'm for this change. ALL instance/raid gear should be earned. You can still give/sell them to players within your fellowship/raid.

1000% done. Ugh.
    The one ... the only ... Meow.

Looks like they fixed it in time for this update. This is from my Hunter on Evernight from today/right this moment:

Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2