We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Black Steel Keys - old keys after update 21.3

I transferred a character from Live with both unbound and bound to character black steel keys to test behaviour. Both keys disappeared on BR.

Just wanted to check that this is not WAI and that when 21.3 goes live we will retain any remaining keys. Would be good to know in advance what state the keys will be in as +Cord seemed unsure in this weeks webcast. All convert to bound to account, they remain as they were before the update, something else?
    Taramthir of the Laiquendi Order
    May the Light guide your steps till next we meet

I want also a straight and honest answer. Are we able to use black steel keys we have gathered now after update ?

Copied a character with 5 unbound black steel keys and still had all 5 when I loaded on bullroarer.

Maybe you misplaced them or copied the wrong character?

I will test on several other characters if I have time to see if they disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWolf21x View Post
    Copied a character with 5 unbound black steel keys and still had all 5 when I loaded on bullroarer.

Maybe you misplaced them or copied the wrong character?

I will test on several other characters if I have time to see if they disappear.
    Thanks WhiteWolf. I definitely had then on the transferred character but may have already had a character of that name on BR. I've been away this week-end but will recheck next week-end assuming BR is up.
    Taramthir of the Laiquendi Order
    May the Light guide your steps till next we meet