We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Leveling Roleplay Group

So, I tossed this up on the Reddit and got some feedback, i thought i would put it here as well and see if anyone is interested.

I am thinking about getting a group together to meet once or twice a week and run an in character rp event all the way from the end of the tutorial to level cap.
    I love RPing but I don't really enjoy tavern rp. The open world rp and in character dungeons is a ton of fun and over the course of the leveling process we may even make some friends.

Currently from the Reddit we have a group of three, It is my understanding that the fellowship size is 6, so we easily have room for 3 more. So far we are all est timezone and are looking at weekday evenings, and as I mentioned we are going to meet either once or twice a week. Naturally this is going to be a long term project but so far we have some excited people ready to stick with it.

If you would be interested, let me know. I've set up a discord so leave a comment below or send me a PM and i'll get you added to the discord server so we can chat.

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by Jewomie; Nov 27 2017 at 05:38 PM.

This is an awesome idea, I am up for this if you still have a place

I'm curious about the storyline behind the RP? For what reason are these characters traveling from Bree to Mordor?

Good luck with this, Jewomie! I hope it's successful
    Owner - Laurelin RP Group Discord server - https://discord.me/laurelinrp

Too bad I live in Australia and so my active times is way off for this.... Oh well, any Aussies want to get a RP group started I'm all ears

This sounds like something I'd be interested in. I had the urge to start a new character and a group of roleplayers to level up with sounds like a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeekGirl View Post
    I'm curious about the storyline behind the RP? For what reason are these characters traveling from Bree to Mordor?

Good luck with this, Jewomie! I hope it's successful
    That's a great question. I have a hard time role playing a character that would have a reason to go to Mordor. Am therefore also curious what motivations people come up with

You should probably also mention if this is on Landroval or Laurelin.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Did this ever happen? This is a fantastic idea. As for why your character might do it, my Captain on Laurelin was sent from Gondor to Arnor to investigate rumors of Angmar, which will drag him into the main plot quite nicely.
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4650U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4) System RAM: 8192
    GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5000 GPU RAM: 1536