We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 36

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, November 30th. Good luck!

NOTE: We will pick last week's winner on Monday. Have a happy holiday weekend!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

You're most welcome! Though you might want to update either the market or your post, helmsdeep isn't on sale yet as advertised in the beacon, neither is the quadpack.
    The road goes ever on.

Nice sales!

Thank you and you're welcome!

You are most welcome, and a warm thank you for all you folks have done. I've played other games, but since coming to Lotro, it's my ONE game. The story, the community, the creativity... there aren't enough words to describe how great this game is. Ignore the warts, focus on the beauty. THANK YOU!!

"I just wanted to say that You're Welcome!"
    My daughter is currently obsessed with Moana so now I end up singing the song everytime "you're welcome" is involved, lol.
    Is this the real life? Is it just fantasy?

Thanks for finally adding Mordor to the ingame shop
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Helms Deep doesn't appear to be showing as on sale in Lotro Market.

Thanks!

THANK YOU LOTRO store for having the sale of really good items, plus offering the High Elf and Mordor for LP now instead of as we had feared well after the new year!!!
    ... though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.

You're welcome

You're welcome!

You're Welcome

At last the High Elf for LP. Yay!

Slightly disappointed that SSG did not offer some type of Black Friday sale for the Mordor expansion packs in the Lotro Market.
    What do we have to do to get Haunted Burrow housing items?

You're Welcome!

About "Severlin writes about our upcoming plans in a new producer's letter! Click here to read it." Link is not working...

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

You are most welcome and Happy Thanksgiving! The time for black Friday deals that we say thank you for!
    Moved from Nimrodel to Arkenstone!
    Do unto others as you would have others do unto you! Pew-Pew-Pew!

Officer - Seekers of The Silmarils - Arkenstone

You're welcome! And thank YOU for the wonderful game!

your welcome.............

thanks for giving us such an amazing world to play in and you've made the dark nights less darker with the mordor and high elf instore me and my wife are happy little bunnies )

You're welcome!

Weekly "Question" 36

You're welcome. And even, "You're welcome."
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

You're welcome. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

I am glad to be a member of LOTRO community for years. It is good to know that our game will thrive and develop further in the future.
    Last edited by danquanngaytho; Nov 23 2017 at 12:10 PM.

You're welcome and happy Thanksgiving!
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Smile LOTRO Beacon

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, November 30th. Good luck!

NOTE: We will pick last week's winner on Monday. Have a happy holiday weekend!
    Thank you for producing the Beacon every week. I enjoy reading it!

taraiti

Your most welcome, and thank you for the storage increase and sales, but would also like to see more things stacked and higher rates of stacking.

Your welcome, I always try to impress.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast