We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Devs...react to community feedback on instance lock chests

Game Devs, are you going to rethink this forthcoming change concerning a lock on the chests in the 2 end game instances given the overwhelming feedback?

Bottom line is folks will stop logging in...not good for you or for remaining players
    lil 'obbit of Evernight...

Paradox, Silent Paths, Ascension, Bonehunters, Legion of the Valar

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerz View Post
    Game Devs, are you going to rethink this forthcoming change concerning a lock on the chests in the 2 end game instances given the overwhelming feedback?

Bottom line is folks will stop logging in...not good for you or for remaining players
    Well, even if they don't react or listen .. good news .../sarcasm

They heard our cries for an Elk mount!
    (From the producers letter)

Additionally, we have long heard players request the ability to have an Elk mount which will be offered in addition to two new cosmetic pets.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Jillymala View Post
    Well, even if they don't react or listen .. good news .../sarcasm

They heard our cries for an Elk mount!
    (From the producers letter)

Additionally, we have long heard players request the ability to have an Elk mount which will be offered in addition to two new cosmetic pets.
    There's nothing sarcastic about those good news!
    Brethwyn Bearsbane of House Breddinga [100-Guardian]
    Hygweard of Rohan, High Protector of Bree-Land and Lord of Emyn Uial
    Children of the Sun - Gilrain

Game Devs, ...

Idle threats is hardly the way to get their attention. You discredit yourself right out of the gate. Express your opinion and let it stand on its own.

MAWorking had the highest post count on the pre-beta LOTRO forums. He was truly an icon and clearly, hasn't changed a bit. -Meghan/aka Patience

Quote Originally Posted by MAWorking View Post
    Idle threats is hardly the way to get their attention. You discredit yourself right out of the gate. Express your opinion and let it stand on its own.
    No threat intended, guess the sentiment got lost in the tone...

Simply put, its a likey scenario folks will log on less.

Simply put, its a likey scenario folks will log on less.
    That is speculation at best. Useful information is not speaking for the masses, but rather simply speaking for yourself.

So what you are saying is that you think this would keep you from logging in, because....
    None of us have the voice of all the players and we should never act like we do. Our opinions are just as valid without it.

MAWorking had the highest post count on the pre-beta LOTRO forums. He was truly an icon and clearly, hasn't changed a bit. -Meghan/aka Patience

That is speculation at best. Useful information is not speaking for the masses, but rather simply speaking for yourself.

So what you are saying is that you think this would keep you from logging in, because....
    None of us have the voice of all the players and we should never act like we do. Our opinions are just as valid without it.
    As tempting as it is to take a nibble of your bait, I've already eaten.

As tempting as it is to take a nibble of your bait, I've already eaten.
    Not baiting you... just trying to teach ya. Oh well... be good.

T'was hardly a threat, merely a suggestion at a logical course of events (Devs implement something players dislike > Players complain > Devs don't respond and implement the thing anyway > Players get annoyed and leave). It's not like he said "If you don't respond I'm going to gather everyone I can find and make sure we all boycott you".

Of course, I do wonder why you seem to think merely expressing your opinion and letting it stand on its own is ever going to result in something with SSG. I can't recall things ever working out that way in the past.
    ~ I tank with a Beorning, my opinion is invalid. ~