We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Durthang- Gathering Supplies bugged?

Is it just me, or is the Udun daily quest 'Kingdom of Gondor - Gathering Supplies' bugged? I can only find 7 out of the 8 supply crates. I ran the quest twice on different days and both times the 8th crate was nowhere to be found. After finishing everything else I spent the rest of the allowed time running through the building from top to bottom, nothing.
    "Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world."

Right, I have now found out that this quest spans multiple instances, there aren't supposed to be enough crates in one instance. If only this would be explained somewhere...
    "Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world."

In the cupboard under the stairs. (or is it under the stalls?)
    Right.
    I have found this to be the case also.
    But, the last box of supplies can be found in one of the other daily (Travel To...) quests. Any of them I think.

The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face
    This has to end. I do not play LOTRO because I want to gamble. I play LOTRO because I like the game.
    Buying keys is not playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Edelhardt View Post
    Is it just me, or is the Udun daily quest 'Kingdom of Gondor - Gathering Supplies' bugged? I can only find 7 out of the 8 supply crates. I ran the quest twice on different days and both times the 8th crate was nowhere to be found. After finishing everything else I spent the rest of the allowed time running through the building from top to bottom, nothing.
    This happens sometimes, sometimes you get all 8 for all 4 allegiances in one instances, sometimes 1 or 2 only get 7. Just do a second instance, the spider one is quickest and easiest and most solo friendly (ymmv)
    Two other things
    Oh and you have done the starter quest for all 4 allegiances haven't you, so are collecting all 4 resources at a time?
    As the resources are the most irrelevant part of the resource instance I'd always go for the spider one, as my hopefully one instance Mon - Wed and Thur - Sun for the 4 pick up things quest.
    Wal's Army on Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy), Walori (Guard), Walrandir (LM), Walora (Warden), Walmo (Burg)

I see this thread is nice and old now. However I cannot help myself from entering at least one last reply. I have recently been able to start the resource instances. They were a bit rough at first but now that my gear is almost raid ready I burn through them without too much bother except where there are three Carguls at once or two with two others and one of those perhaps being a sorcerer grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Fire RK on this is painful. Please space out the Carguls a bit more, they are dangerous enough as it is. Now onto the fables eighth Supply Box. I find that in the Blood Mountain instance (that's the one with the Bat Ladies and Bat Dudes isn't it) has one less supply box but all else appears in place. Also the Dark Spire instance leaves me one short and again all the gems, Relics and rations are found in the one instance. This seems very odd. Can anyone be sure this is the way it ought to be? This is the spot where I ask for a fix please. It is annoying to have to start another instance just to get one more item that is invariably way up the back passed everything else that I was NOT there for to begin with. Aside from that the instances are very playable and enjoyable. Cept when low geared definitely be in duo

Thank you,

and

Good Night.