We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Steed of the White City

    Hello,

    Today I purchased the Steed of the White City for 1995 LP. The character that I bought it for is a level 22 Man (male) Captain.

    When I ride this mount my character bounces up and down wildly, going in and out of the mount/saddle and it looks ridiculous. I had a kin mate come to Bree to observe this and she said she could see it. Then I put in a ticket and the GM said he/she can see it. The GM is on my account right now to get a better look and to see if they can fix it. The mount is pretty much unusable in this state.

    Also when I go into a normal walk mode you can see some "webbing" between the hooves while the horse is walking. Both my kin mate and the GM said that they could see it.

    I have exited and restarted the game and it still does it. I have tested all of my Captains other mounts and none of them have this behavior. It only happens on the Steed of the White City.

    I am not sure what the GM is going to tell me when I log back on in a few minutes. I hope they can fix it.

    Thank you

    *Edit - The GM was not able to fix it and asked me to put in a bug report. He/she also said that they would pass it along to the team.
    Last edited by Juravael; Nov 14 2017 at 07:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Juravael View Post
    Hello,

    Today I purchased the Steed of the White City for 1995 LP. The character that I bought it for is a level 22 Man (male) Captain.

    When I ride this mount my character bounces up and down wildly, going in and out of the mount/saddle and it looks ridiculous. I had a kin mate come to Bree to observe this and she said she could see it. Then I put in a ticket and the GM said he/she can see it. The GM is on my account right now to get a better look and to see if they can fix it. The mount is pretty much unusable in this state.

    Also when I go into a normal walk mode you can see some "webbing" between the hooves while the horse is walking. Both my kin mate and the GM said that they could see it.

    I have exited and restarted the game and it still does it. I have tested all of my Captains other mounts and none of them have this behavior. It only happens on the Steed of the White City.

    I am not sure what the GM is going to tell me when I log back on in a few minutes. I hope they can fix it.

    Thank you

    *Edit - The GM was not able to fix it and asked me to put in a bug report. He/she also said that they would pass it along to the team.
    i have this stees on my captain too but i never noticed something like this
    maybe your horse its more wild than mine
    i hope they ll fix your horse soon!
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

  3. #3
    I just bought the Steed of the Guardian and it is doing the exact same thing as the Steed of the White City was. This is incredibly frustrating... Putting in another ticket.

  4. #4
    Well what a difference the GM makes....

    The first GM Mochi was very helpfu. He/She contacted me in game, had me ride around and even logged onto my account to try and fix the issue. When they could not they even refunded the points I spent. I was very satisfied. See below :
    11/14/17 07:06 PM I am sorry you experienced this issue, but I am happy to assist! I have processed a refund of 1995 Points to your account. These points are available for immediate use. Thank you for also submitting a formal bug report. I will pass the information onto the appropriate teams. - +Mochi+




    Today I get no in game response and no help. As a matter of fact GM Maji is just closing my tickets with no response now. I got the following :

    11/17/17 01:49 PM Thank you for your help request. We are unable to assist with your reimbursement or exchange as it does not meet the criteria set forth in the In Game Support Reimbursement Policy. For more information on this policy please check https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Policy-Update. Thank you and have a good day! - +Maji+


    I am about to just call it quits here and cancel my account. This is so upsetting... jesus.
    Last edited by Juravael; Nov 17 2017 at 02:51 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Juravael View Post
    Well what a difference the GM makes....

    The first GM Mochi was very helpfu. He/She contacted me in game, had me ride around and even logged onto my account to try and fix the issue. When they could not they even refunded the points I spent. I was very satisfied. See below :
    11/14/17 07:06 PM I am sorry you experienced this issue, but I am happy to assist! I have processed a refund of 1995 Points to your account. These points are available for immediate use. Thank you for also submitting a formal bug report. I will pass the information onto the appropriate teams. - +Mochi+




    Today I get no in game response and no help. As a matter of fact GM Maji is just closing my tickets with no response now. I got the following :

    11/17/17 01:49 PM Thank you for your help request. We are unable to assist with your reimbursement or exchange as it does not meet the criteria set forth in the In Game Support Reimbursement Policy. For more information on this policy please check https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Policy-Update. Thank you and have a good day! - +Maji+


    I am about to just call it quits here and cancel my account. This is so upsetting... jesus.
    ´
    A GM will close the ingame ticket if you are unavailable online (means: you are offline). Submit a ticket here: https://help.standingstonegames.com

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Esterian View Post
    ´
    A GM will close the ingame ticket if you are unavailable online (means: you are offline). Submit a ticket here: https://help.standingstonegames.com
    I was online, in game, while the GM was closing my tickets without contacting me.

    I sent a PM to Cordovan to see if anything can be done.

  7. #7

    Just to be clear...

    I don't want to just be refunded. I just want the mounts to work properly on my Captain. I made the purchase under the impression they would work properly. They do not. GM Mochi verified that with me in game the other day with the Steed of the White City. I should not have been so stupid to try to buy a different mount and expect it to work. Lesson learned, the mounts from the store are garbage. I wanted to have the mounts moved to a new captain I was in the process of making, a high elf, to see if they do the same thing there but the GM Moji that I got today will not even contact me in game and just closes my tickets.

    Still awaiting word from Cordovan.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Juravael View Post
    I don't want to just be refunded. I just want the mounts to work properly on my Captain. I made the purchase under the impression they would work properly. They do not. GM Mochi verified that with me in game the other day with the Steed of the White City. I should not have been so stupid to try to buy a different mount and expect it to work. Lesson learned, the mounts from the store are garbage. I wanted to have the mounts moved to a new captain I was in the process of making, a high elf, to see if they do the same thing there but the GM Moji that I got today will not even contact me in game and just closes my tickets.

    Still awaiting word from Cordovan.
    A GM isn't a dev and can't change code. Ask for a refund and make a proper bug report.
    I have the steeds you reported myself and they working without any problem (on normal chars and high-elf). It might be a client bug but that isn't something a gamemaster can solve.

  9. #9
    Well I have waited here and in game for almost three and a half hours. No help either way. I give up.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Juravael View Post
    Well I have waited here and in game for almost three and a half hours. No help either way. I give up.
    Fixing that bug will very likely take a lot longer then that. Escpecialy if it's an exotic one like you have.

    Make your bug report and wait for the answer. It will take it's time. But if you get that snappy because of a horse....

    Another thing, you should delete your communication with those GM's because that isn't allowed to post publicly.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Esterian View Post
    Fixing that bug will very likely take a lot longer then that. Escpecialy if it's an exotic one like you have.

    Make your bug report and wait for the answer. It will take it's time. But if you get that snappy because of a horse....

    Another thing, you should delete your communication with those GM's because that isn't allowed to post publicly.
    You really think that I was sitting here waiting for them to fix the bug? Give me a break....
    I was waiting for A.) a reply to my PM to Cordovan here. and/or B.) waiting for a reply to my latest ticket in game. Neither of which ever got any response.

    I already put in two bug reports. One for the Steed of the White City on the 14th and one for the Steed of the Guardian today. FYI - you do not get a reply/answer from submitting a bug report.

    Snappy? No, I am downright f*cking pissed off. I have played here since 2011 and this has got to be the worst customer service I have had with this game so yeah I'm pissed.

    Why should I delete my posts when you have quoted nearly all of them? At this point I feel like you are doing nothing but harassing me.

    I've cancelled my VIP and won't be spending another penny on this game.

    Take care

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Juravael View Post
    You really think that I was sitting here waiting for them to fix the bug? Give me a break....
    I was waiting for A.) a reply to my PM to Cordovan here. and/or B.) waiting for a reply to my latest ticket in game. Neither of which ever got any response.

    I already put in two bug reports. One for the Steed of the White City on the 14th and one for the Steed of the Guardian today. FYI - you do not get a reply/answer from submitting a bug report.

    Snappy? No, I am downright f*cking pissed off. I have played here since 2011 and this has got to be the worst customer service I have had with this game so yeah I'm pissed.

    Why should I delete my posts when you have quoted nearly all of them? At this point I feel like you are doing nothing but harassing me.

    I've cancelled my VIP and won't be spending another penny on this game.

    Take care
    For an ingame bug report you wont get a reply thats true but if you look at the top of this homepage there is button called "Submit a bug" which leads to the link I posted before. If you make a ticket there and don't use the same language you using here you will get an answer.

    Your friendly pesterer.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload