We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I had another one last night in Great River, a 115 running around shooting everything - so fine, I moved off to the South East, out of his/her way.

Damned if they didnt come up behind me and trigger some involuntary emote (black ghost??), with me in the middle of a group of orcs and spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    I had another one last night in Great River, a 115 running around shooting everything - so fine, I moved off to the South East, out of his/her way.

Damned if they didnt come up behind me and trigger some involuntary emote (black ghost??), with me in the middle of a group of orcs and spiders.
    That also happened to me in Udun--I guess the guy didn't like the cut of my jib. Those are the kind of people who take pleasure in bullying others, like the ones who spawn turtles or puddles in Bree.

However, more often that not, I find kind and cooperative folk out, especially when I'm doing the dailies. If I spot another, as a hunter, I'll wait, let them tag and then finish off the mob. I'll also help folk out when the creeps leave the mobs on the hatches, to help clear them out. I do find more people are considerate than not, and if someone is not, I chalk it up to immaturity and move on, still willing to lend a hand to the next person.

Ignore Siipperi, he's just trolling.

Istvana, it has nothing to do with f2p, I came in just before f2p started and other subscribers started harassing f2p players from the start, it comes down to the fact that some people don't give a damn about others. It's not only subscribers at this point that have money invested in the game, so you can just stop the BS elitist attitude.

Why is this a problem with 'open tapping?' That was the whole point of the feature.

You say you got two hits in...great. You should get credit for it and don't have to re-find the boss.

Not excusing rudeness, but, it's not like you didn't get credit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by groucho42 View Post
    As pointed out, I think that's because Turbine/SSG have done their best to run off the casual players, the people who came in to enjoy the game rather than look at it as competition.
    Laughed a bit when I saw this part.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2