We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindecano View Post
    And this has nothing to do with reality. Will you tell WoW doesn't have fair competition on raiding because Blizzard also preview raids on beta servers? Go tell this to Method and Exorsus.

I really wonder how people don't understand that in modern MMO world beta is part of progression and competition.
    Gets pretty old seeing the same 5 kins getting world firsts on everything, quite largely due to the fact that they are the only groups who have a bunch of people testing the raid as it is being developed.

But let me guess, it's the same in WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Constrictions View Post
    Gets pretty old seeing the same 5 kins getting world firsts on everything, quite largely due to the fact that they are the only groups who have a bunch of people testing the raid as it is being developed.

But let me guess, it's the same in WoW?
    In WoW, only the last few bosses on the maximum difficulty are competitive for the top guilds; the first half of the raid is barely more than a speedbump, because these guilds are so far ahead of everyone else. It almost always comes down to the endboss, and that is NEVER previewed on the test server (on the highest difficulty).
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2