We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

faithful player

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, November 16th. Good luck!
    I don't want to be negative yet I have seen a trend with the LOTRO community. As Updates are done on the game it tends to create an unequal advantage to freeps or creeps in the PVP area of the game. This tends to have the effect of upsetting players with the over powering of the other side. this causes people to quit logging in to the game. Unfortunately, I have seen in the last few years the majority of the PVP players stop logging in for this very reason. It is understandable that there would be uneven advantages during updates but to not address the issue for prolonged periods of time has resulted in the lost of very community that an individual logs on to game with and socialize with. With out the socialization the game can not be enjoyed to the fullest.
    P.S. I understand LOTRO game belongs to standing stone but as a member of the LOTRO community since 2009 I feel as if the game belongs to the players as well. Peppy Eddle

Red face Bad dad joke:

What do you do when you need to arrest a troll you encounter in the skirmish Assault on the Ringwraiths' Lair in Dol Guldur?

You...

Kufit

A chance to get 500 free LOTRO Points? I'm in!

Why does Thorin Oakenshield need the Arkenstone?
    He craves that mineral.

Who wouldn't want a chance to get 500 free LOTRO Points?!? Count me in!

Pick Me Pick Me!

I need points and I always read the Beacon and share it with my kinmates!

My dad literally told me this one last week: 'Did you hear about the guy who invented Lifesavers? They say he made a mint.

Lotro Beacon

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, November 16th. Good luck!
    Great Read.... Pretty informative

Harndirion, or the Party Tree during festivals.
    Lame joke's on the falling injuries.

What is LOTRO's raid limit?
    3 hobbytes

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    Uh, I'm pretty sure you need to actually say something related to the weekly comment (dad jokes this week) to get put in the drawing, not just "hey pick me plz ktb".
    I sure hope so.

Why are Hobbit homes hidden in holes? Because they're Shire.
    Last edited by Echoweaver; Nov 16 2017 at 03:28 PM.
    On Crickhollow:
    Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter), Naniavas (Elf Loremaster), Chalcedonay (Hobbit Warden)

Quote Originally Posted by Avedram View Post
    What do you call a hobbit party? A little get-together of course!
    Congratulations, you are this week's winner! PM incoming with a code.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

It’s been so long - glad to be jumping back in ???????? 500 would definitely help haha

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9