We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue #34

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, November 16th. Good luck!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Solvent + 500 LPs ? Thanks . I'll take that

Dad joke? LOTRO becomes LOLTRO once you join the world chat!

Another good read of the LotRO Beacon. I really enjoyed this year's festivals and selection of items. Let's hope the Winter Festival is as good as always and hopefully something new in addition for us to experience.

Cool

Hmm... Solvent + 500 LPs? Sign me up!

Worth a shot!

Thumbs up

Hooray! What a great freebie I'm eagerly awaiting to see how the updates to the Yule festival- it's never christmas without the beloved festival Thank you LOTRO team!

Frodo took a chance...so shall I.

A Man of Rohan returned home after the battle of Helm's Deep and told his adolescent son that he'd have to take over tending to their farm.

Son: "You're really lame, dad."

Dad: "You're right. I'm told my leg will never heal right."

Quote Originally Posted by Phindecano View Post
    Dad joke? LOTRO becomes LOLTRO once you join the world chat!
    Best dad joke ever ! LOLTRO

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lludd View Post
    Solvent + 500 LPs ? Thanks . I'll take that
    I know. Right? players arguing and when we try to intervene we become the bad guy. It's high time something was done about World Chat.

nice chance for some Lotro Points...thanks

A piece of string slithers into the Prancing Pony and says to Butterbur, "I'll have a mug of your best ale, Bar-keep".

Butterbur shakes his head and replys, "We serve all sorts in here, but we do not serve string".

The string, crestfallen, slithers back out the door.

A few moments later, the string returns, contorted and looking ragged at either end. Before it can even repeat its request, Butterbur scowls and demands, "Aren't you that piece of string I turned away earlier?"

"No", the string replies, "I'm afraid not".

Never forget 2/14-16
    Survivor of the Great Down Time of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, November 16th. Good luck!
    Free is almost always a good thing.

Lotro

The best MMO! And with cool compatitions! 500 LPs? Now that's cool!!!!

Nice

I like turtles.
    Go play with those "friendly" Trolls and leave me be.

Founder/Leader of The Light of Telperion

2 Lamest LOTRO Dad jokes

Fellow leader to new to Moria fellow member: One word of advice. Never trust The Grand Stairs
    Newbie: why not?
    Fellow leader: Because they are always up to something...
    Fellow 2 ...and they'll let you down half the time, too.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Hobbit Burglar entered the Frostbluff theatre....and stole the spotlight...
    Then an unimpressed audience member threw rotten fruit at him because his performance was amateur....
    When asked the reason, the audience member said, 'A professional burglar would have stolen the show!"

And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”

ok nice

I'm up for 500 credits

Hello World!
    Most people know me as Eth no matter which one of the following I'm on:

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/

Thanks for the chance to win! :-) Thanks for all the hard work on the game I love too.
    'I'm a hunter, I have all the defensive capability of a wet dishrag' - Lothhil

Red face The Beacon

Thank you for this weekly newsletter.

I appreciate how it promotes camaraderie among players, among kins, and among the Middle-Earth Community.

As The Wardens of Arda prepare to celebrate our Second Anniversary (mid-December) upon this server, we invite all who walk this Middle-Earth to celebrate together with thankfulness as well as mirth each other, this game, and this season.

Cheers,

Redkeggin, Baraz-Ai-Laguz,
    Officer

I would make another lotr joke, but all the good ones Aragorn
    A light from the shadow...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast