We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returned Champion - Two years out looking for advice.

Heya folks, I came back about 3 weeks ago and have managed to catch up with Ash armour and have 226 LOE. However, I took advice ingame to max my mitigations over PM and crit and now find myself at odds with how I played the 8 years prior to leaving. Having asked again for advice I was now told that I should be aiming for well over 100k Finesse, 160k PM and capped mitigations and I just can't see a way to achieve this something has to give. Could the fellow champs in here give me some genuine advice from those who have finished their builds? Thanks in advance. Elle (Rach), Eldar.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

You can't reach the stats you want with a champ right now. You'll need many mitigation essences leaving no room for pm and finesse to get up to the point you want it to be. Best thing is to have a extra set to switch between a mitigation build for fights where you take damage and a glass cannon build with high pm+crit+finesse.

Maybe those stats are possibile with all tomes, virtues maxed.

I admit my champ isnt maxed. I miss all the vit/might tomes but im running with 175k mastery, 48k CR, 85/90k finesse, 70 phys mit and only 35/40k tact mit. To cap tact mit would means to lose 20k mastery more or less.

Btw the only purpose of my chimp is to clear trash before bosses and swap back to rk xD (since they dont fix red line) so it's fine.

I used to run with 110k finesse, 145k mastery and 53k CR before lev 330 update...then i lowered it to 85/90k and i didnt notice big difference.
    Rialtan - Rk - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog
    Stragnokka - Champ - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Heya folks, I came back about 3 weeks ago and have managed to catch up with Ash armour and have 226 LOE. However, I took advice ingame to max my mitigations over PM and crit and now find myself at odds with how I played the 8 years prior to leaving. Having asked again for advice I was now told that I should be aiming for well over 100k Finesse, 160k PM and capped mitigations and I just can't see a way to achieve this something has to give. Could the fellow champs in here give me some genuine advice from those who have finished their builds? Thanks in advance. Elle (Rach), Eldar.
    It's currently unproductive to overcap mits in most builds since there's rarely a need for it on champ and the last few % points of mits require a lot of rating, so I generally go with low tact mit but have 3 armor swaps in case I need to get tact mit near cap.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Eremourn-Burglar, Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master, Erescorn-Guardian... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

Thanks for the input guys ill have a look and see if i can change it around and lose some TM in exchange for finesse, as a rule how much should i be looking at as a bare minimum?
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Interesting, I'm in pretty much the same shoes as the OP, 'cept I've been away for 3 years. I remember back then I couldnt get shield fast enough, now they are gone forever. Game changer is an understatement.

For someone who mostly solos, any general guidelines for a skill tree?

I don't think you're going to have the same experience playing a champion now as you did then. Sadly, you might want to consider rolling another class. However, here's a link that might help regardless.

http://dadislotroguides.com/u21-mord...g-for-success/