We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkorm View Post
    Cappy red set only works if you're in red line as it's purely tied to the trait from red line: "Lead the Charge". It'd be nice if this was changed to +3% incoming damage, as is stated on the armor, and actually worth using in all lines since the other sets are garbage.
    Eh, I think it makes sense since it will give red cappy a boost while not giving yellow cappy more benefits than it already has.
    Eredor-Champion, Ereworn-Minstrel, Ereshorn-Runekeeper, Eresworn-Hunter, Eremourn-Burglar, Erehorn-Captain, Erelorn-Warden, Eretorn-Lore-Master, Erescorn-Guardian... And Erecorn-Master Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Hzn View Post
    Woot, it's a miracle.
    I think the warden is definitely viable as a secondary tank, dps & decorrupt bot for this raid.

Sorta. But using a set bonus to fix a class' balance is really, really ineffective, since it will only apply to that very small subset of characters that already have the set.
    SSG: I love this game and intend to keep giving you money. Please add a way to enter or climb the Stone Tower housing decoration from Rangers of Esteldin, that I may then reach the top.

2 of the sets for beorninger in new raid are weird:

blue set has -2 wrath per second in bear form. But lvl 115 beo in blue line has 1 wrath per second consumption of wrath.

red set has bonus for skill which exclusive only for blue line.

yellow is ok.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Estelrandir View Post
    2 of the sets for beorninger in new raid are weird:

blue set has -2 wrath per second in bear form. But lvl 115 beo in blue line has 1 wrath per second consumption of wrath.

red set has bonus for skill which exclusive only for blue line.

yellow is ok.
    well... if blue means, beornings generate wrath when in bearform... thats actually quite cool and makes it even easier to stay in bear forever. as long as you only have big morale and armour bonus in bearform, which leaves manform clearly the weakest tank of all and bearform at least acceptable... better stay in bear forever anyway. so I'd welcome blue bear wrath generation.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Hey SSG,

Is there any hope of something like with the incoming set bonuses, that on Blue Line Champion sets we get stats other than block rating? Since some champ tanks DW and they are unable to block.

Having block on these sets would be rough for them, or at the very least force them to abandon a 1h legendary with all the time they have spent on, as well as a style they enjoy.

Or, SSG if you are reading this, can one of you at least please let me/us know if you at least have this small group of characters in your thoughts and won't set up something to inadvertently shun DW tank champs? I know you guys like take care of us, and I don't blame you if this is a small enough issue that it was easy to overlook.

Thanks for reading!
    SSG: I love this game and intend to keep giving you money. Please add a way to enter or climb the Stone Tower housing decoration from Rangers of Esteldin, that I may then reach the top.

I just want the +500 ish Vitality bonus as an option for ALL classes... but Nooooo of course not.

My Burg would love the extra Morale though
    The one ... the only ... Meow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphenforthewin View Post
    Hey SSG,

Is there any hope of something like with the incoming set bonuses, that on Blue Line Champion sets we get stats other than block rating? Since some champ tanks DW and they are unable to block.

Having block on these sets would be rough for them, or at the very least force them to abandon a 1h legendary with all the time they have spent on, as well as a style they enjoy.

Or, SSG if you are reading this, can one of you at least please let me/us know if you at least have this small group of characters in your thoughts and won't set up something to inadvertently shun DW tank champs? I know you guys like take care of us, and I don't blame you if this is a small enough issue that it was easy to overlook.

Thanks for reading!
    Bumping for hope of an SSG reply!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7