We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gold Signet of The Armmaster Account Bound

So I was farming CoS T2 with my crew when I received a gold signet from the second boss(Both the hunter and cappy were very envious). Since my RK cant use this for one of those amazing off hands or shield I really think this signet needs to be bound on account at the very least. Since this signet is so rare its a shame to get one and not be able to use it to increase your characters performance or get an upgrade. Unless you decide to make chisels available through the vendor I believe this needs to be changed. Thank you for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Trreacherous View Post
    So I was farming CoS T2 with my crew when I received a gold signet from the second boss(Both the hunter and cappy were very envious). Since my RK cant use this for one of those amazing off hands or shield I really think this signet needs to be bound on account at the very least. Since this signet is so rare its a shame to get one and not be able to use it to increase your characters performance or get an upgrade. Unless you decide to make chisels available through the vendor I believe this needs to be changed. Thank you for your consideration.
    I'd totally agree, and say the same for the silver signet also (as well as many other end game rewards). Someone will no doubt be along soon though to point out that your RK does indeed have a use for the item, which is to trade it in for an item that can then be turned into ash, which is BtA.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

/supported

There was nothing in the patch notes that I saw but I did notice the Silver Signet on my champ changed from bound to character to bound to account bound, my Guard has new purple heavy shield replacing the yellow piece of ^&&%. No luck on the "pick-a-shield-off-hand" box from a lootbox as yet, only 24 boxes in so far and had to stop as I reached the ash cap. I was lucky to notice reaching the cap too, don't know if it would have prevented opening any more boxes but the worry is it could let you continue and waste a lot of ash.

Mac